Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess Challenge ~ 10 Generation Legacy

124...Next

Comments

• LandonUltra9LandonUltra9 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have just Started this Challenge. I Love the Fact that it is a Disney Princess Challenge, When I was a Wee Little Boy I always wanted to be a Disney Princess (My Favorite Princess is Rapunzel). I may not Have watched Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, Aladdin, and Pocahontas, But I will Before i do the Generation they Will be In. :)
  • AlleyKat213AlleyKat213 Posts: 58 Member
    So, I'm on generation 9 but I made Mulan's daughter Nala (she's going to meet Simba when they're both children and become best friends until Simba's father dies and he "runs away" (which is basically just him moving away) until she meets up with him again when they're both young adults and they fall in love and have some children together....
  • CadlordianCadlordian Posts: 1 New Member
    I am now participating in the Challange
  • xxSparrowxxxxSparrowxx Posts: 1 New Member
    This was Such a Fun Challenge, I also made up another one that could go with this!

Hercules "Zero to hero"
    This heir is Male. Traits, Family oriented, Brave, (Athletic helps)
    You may meet your "Meg" at any stage of life.
    Meg must already be in a relationship, with your "hades" >:)
    Become mortal enemies with "Hades" and steal "meg"
    Before you move in together or Marry, you must have:
    Body level 10, Parents dead or estranged living elsewhere the moment you become YA
    Once Married, "Meg" must die, you must go into the underworld and bring her back to life. (spend time training in cooking/fishing/gardening to learn to make ambrosia and bring her back to life)
    Once back to life, then you can have kids. and continue onto another Princess' story :)
  • AlleyKat213AlleyKat213 Posts: 58 Member
    i ended up getting bored with my disney princess challenge after merida was a young adult so i decided to starve her and simba to death.... it was the last generation of that save file anyway
  • MirantiaMirantia Posts: 1 New Member
    Even though this was created a long time ago, I am going to play this and finish too! And then probably do more challenges with the spare children and new children after the 10th generation.