Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free Simpoints Ads not Working

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue, and if anyone knows how to fix it. When I get the little box for the ad, I'll click on it and the window opens just like it's meant to. When I hit play, I get a quick flash and then a play again button - but I never get the option to get my prize/points (I can't remember what that green button says :lol: ) no matter what I do.

Is this happening to you?
Do you know how to fix this?

It's aggravating me that I'm trying and can't get it to work, but I also feel guilty complaining about something that's free.

Comments

• Lacey00-66Lacey00-66 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I only sometimes get this problem.

Most times I click play and no ad shows so I click play another time and still nothing happens so I click play one more time and the "Get Your Reward" button turns green.

Personally, I hardly ever have a problem like this. It maybe happens once every fifteen times I redeem free simpoints.

Don't be guilty about complaining - I complain to myself when this happens so I close the box and reopen it. I know some people would love to get the chance to open the box because I know a lot of forum posts, others don't even have the box show up.

Sorry, I don't know how to fix this I just thought I might suggest what works for me.