Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Lord Admiral Stadium.... First time posting and first shared lot

flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
First time posting.... I would like to share my very first lot... The Lord Admiral Stadium. it is a community lot, 64 x 64 labeled as a big show venue... hope you enjoy

Stadium1.jpg

Stadium2.jpg

dugouts.jpg

The Lord Admiral Stadium

****UPDATE****
I noticed when importing this lot to a different world the upper deck would slant up so I re-worked the upper deck to fix this issue. Also a HUGE, GIGANTIC thank you to EmpressPamela for the dugouts! without her help those would not have been added
My World's thread linked in Sig
NewSig.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Reserved
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2013
    That looks absolutely wonderful!

Rec'd!
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited October 2013
    :shock: Oh that's cool fistrider, really looks authentic, looking forward to seeing more of your work here soon, welcome to the Forums and have fun on Creative Corner won't you :lol:
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow! What an amazing idea! Looks so real! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your first post! Looking forward to seeing more creations! Rec'd :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2013
    Your Stadium is great! :) Great design of it! It looks great the way you have done the seating. Great to have the food stands so sims can have something to eat when they visit there. The tables and seats at the top level look great. They would have great views. The flags look good.
    Great build! Welcome to posting in Creative Corner! Will look forward to seeing more of your builds! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thank you all very much but sitting here looking at the pics I noticed something I forgot to add, the doors to the upper decks are missing on the outfield side of the stadium. oh well once I start to understand some of the "cheats" I will improve this by adding the dugouts and bull pen area's and also want to add a basement locker room to make it a bit more realistic.

Once again thank you for the kind words
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited October 2013
    Holy crap! That's fabulous!!! Wow, what an endeavor that had to have been! Welcome to the forums btw, too. :-)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Holy crap! That's fabulous!!! Wow, what an endeavor that had to have been! Welcome to the forums btw, too. :-)

Thank you for the welcome and for the compliment
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited October 2013
    flstrider wrote:

Thank you for the welcome and for the compliment

You're very welcome. :-)
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited October 2013
    Very realistic. Fantastic job. If there is ever anything I can help with, let me know; I use cheats quite a bit. :wink: Left a rec. :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2013
    Looks very realisitc! :D Well done! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow, gorgeous Stadium :shock: I love how you decorated baseball stadium, and those seats are amazing also. Looks like a real one!
    Left you a rec :)
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow! :shock: That looks amazing! I am just sitting and wondering how in the world you did this. Rec'd :thumbup: :thumbup: Welcome to creative corner. I well be keeping my eye out for more of your creations. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    NiniBeMe69 wrote:
    Wow! :shock: That looks amazing! I am just sitting and wondering how in the world you did this. Rec'd :thumbup: :thumbup: Welcome to creative corner. I well be keeping my eye out for more of your creations. :)

NiniBeMe69, After looking at the stadium I am wondering how I did it myself :lol: it was fun trying to figure out how to lay this out and thanks to some stadium drawings things came into place.

saitouamy, yanti68, Thank you so much for the compliments

EMPRESSPAMELA, I am trying to figure out how to put in the dugouts where the first set of bleachers are on the baselines and the two bull pens in the outfield removing the first two sets of bleachers from the foul poles... I am still playing with this idea.
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    bump...sorry
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    flstrider wrote:
    EMPRESSPAMELA, I am trying to figure out how to put in the dugouts where the first set of bleachers are on the baselines and the two bull pens in the outfield removing the first two sets of bleachers from the foul poles... I am still playing with this idea.

I'll download it, play around and set up some pics for you to see what I come up with.
    Here is my creation thread; in case I get lost, lol. I'll go look at some details on dugouts and see what I can come up with. :D

Here are some options for you to look at. Let me know if it's what you had in mind. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    flstrider wrote:

I'll download it, play around and set up some pics for you to see what I come up with.
    Here is my creation thread; in case I get lost, lol. I'll go look at some details on dugouts and see what I can come up with. :D

Here are some options for you to look at. Let me know if it's what you had in mind. :D

WOW!!! I love the dugouts they look great.... I sent you a reply in the other thread as to the one I think will work best.
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Update on the lot
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    You did a spectacular job. I'm happy the dugouts worked out well for you. :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    The dugouts look great. Great update! :)

If it was not for the quick tutorial I received from EmpressPamela the dugouts would have never been added.... thank you so very much EP you are my hero!
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited October 2013
    Caught you on Pam's thread and thought I would check it out.. Awesome creation. Rec'd and added to Fav's
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Caught you on Pam's thread and thought I would check it out.. Awesome creation. Rec'd and added to Fav's

Thank you Bree... I really enjoyed the challenge of this build I am glad so many have liked it so far
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited November 2013
    The stadium is awesome. Now waiting for the concert to begin. I can see a lot of thought an planning went into this build. Totally awesome.Rec'd!
    Me
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited November 2013