Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If we get aliens back in TS4

When we got Aliens with Seasons, male sims that became pregnant from an abduction just sort of gained weight everywhere. It ended up looking strange in contrast to a female sim who'd gotten pregnant 'the normal way' because she was obviously pregnant and he was just... fat?

Not to mention, girl sim in labour = house must be on fire, guy sim in labour = nobody seems to care and if they do go into labour you pretty much blink and miss it. If the sims team has any plans of bringing back aliens for TS4, I hope this isn't repeated.

It's a bit soon to be discussing this but you never know which ep they'll be in. Seasons was proof of that imo :)

Comments

• GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited August 2013
    I hope that the whole alien abduction thing is similar to how it was in the sims 2. Male sims could get pregnant from being abducted and when sims would get abducted it would mess with how they felt.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited August 2013
    I would rather male sims didn't get pregnant at all from these encounters. LOL!

I would also like some option to either turn them off or prevent them from visiting my sims lot period until I really wanted to chance such a thing. In particular I would like to collect space rocks without it amplifying the chance that they drop by to near 100% with just three of them. I never keep them right now, and it's a bit silly that I can't do that for fear of getting a sim stuck in an action that can't be cancelled. If I keep them, there is a very good chance it will happen on a nightly basis and become extremely irritating. Aliens need to have some things ironed out if they do make a comeback.
  • fafefigofafefigo Posts: 27 New Member
    edited August 2013
    As I think (My guess)that the game will pass in the time pre Bella's abduction, Aliens will probably be in the base-game. Acting just like they used to in TS2.
    I would rather male sims didn't get pregnant at all from these encounters. LOL!

I would also like some option to either turn them off or prevent them from visiting my sims lot period until I really wanted to chance such a thing. In particular I would like to collect space rocks without it amplifying the chance that they drop by to near 100% with just three of them. I never keep them right now, and it's a bit silly that I can't do that for fear of getting a sim stuck in an action that can't be cancelled. If I keep them, there is a very good chance it will happen on a nightly basis and become extremely irritating. Aliens need to have some things ironed out if they do make a comeback.

Yeah, they should put an option, to get aliens visits or not, like the TS3 option to not become a celebrity.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2013
    Aliens may be in the base game because there is an UFO on the shirt that the male wears, but it doesn't mean they will be in the game, but you'd never know. EA often put something in to hint despite they say they do not do that. But, you'd never know again, they like to surprise people. If they are not in the base game, then in an expansion. Ghosts will be in the base game as they have always appear since TS1.