Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection Overview

Hey guys, I hope you are well!

I've uploaded my overview of the Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection to YouTube.

Hopefully it will give some of you information or answers to any questions you have about it!

Feel free to watch it <a href=http://youtu.be/Tzc3Duj8rlU&gt;HERE&lt;/a&gt;

Thank you and take care! :D

Comments

• Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,116 Member
    edited August 2013
    Cool going to go give it a watch now, you may want to alter the description of the video though because it states that you're reviewing the Business As Usual Bistro rather than the Surf's Up Sun and Fun set, sorry if that sounds like I'm nitpicking it just I know how hard you work on your videos and it would drive me insane if I didn't realise something like that and know one told me, but then I guess I'm slightly OCD for little things like that haha :)
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited August 2013
    miklc wrote:
    Cool going to go give it a watch now, you may want to alter the description of the video though because it states that you're reviewing the Business As Usual Bistro rather than the Surf's Up Sun and Fun set, sorry if that sounds like I'm nitpicking it just I know how hard you work on your videos and it would drive me insane if I didn't realise something like that and know one told me, but then I guess I'm slightly OCD for little things like that haha :)

Oh, no! Not at all! Thank you for telling me! YouTube made changes to my account (probably everyone's accounts) tonight and it completely screwed things up! Links were gone, channel art was gone. So much went wrong haha! In the end I had to copy and paste the description from the bistro set haha! The link was the right one to the product page (thankfully!)

Thank you again for letting me know! :D
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,116 Member
    edited August 2013
    Weealbet wrote:
    miklc wrote:

Oh, no! Not at all! Thank you for telling me! YouTube made changes to my account (probably everyone's accounts) tonight and it completely screwed things up! Links were gone, channel art was gone. So much went wrong haha! In the end I had to copy and paste the description from the bistro set haha! The link was the right one to the product page (thankfully!)

Thank you again for letting me know! :D

No problem, sounds like a nightmare! I hope you manage to get it all sorted. Many a time I have considered venturing into YouTube but always chickened out perhaps one day, it does seem like so much work :)

Great review so far from what I've watched, love the detail you out into by showcasing the different colour channels for the CAS assets really enables people to see the pieces properly. I really am loving the pieces that came with the set, going to get a lot of use out of them for sure :D
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,437 Member
    edited August 2013
    Nice job!
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited August 2013
    miklc wrote:
    No problem, sounds like a nightmare! I hope you manage to get it all sorted. Many a time I have considered venturing into YouTube but always chickened out perhaps one day, it does seem like so much work :)

Great review so far from what I've watched, love the detail you out into by showcasing the different colour channels for the CAS assets really enables people to see the pieces properly. I really am loving the pieces that came with the set, going to get a lot of use out of them for sure :D

It is at first (well, it was for me lol), but once you gain some confidence it comes easy! I'm not a big YouTuber or anything like that, I just do my own little things and I'm happy with that. My only complaint is that I haven't actually played the game for myself in so long lol. When I did a diving lot tutorial I had so many questions about that that I was ONLY doing diving lots. Now I'm building up Aurora Skies for another Let's Play series because I really miss playing in that world haha! But I love it!

I don't really like doing CAS stuff because I own so much of the Store that it seems like it takes a while to load it all. But because todays set was CAS heavy I felt like I couldn't leave them out. I ended up starting a fresh folder for it all so it would load quicker haha!