Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ItsSims3 Poses...Taking Custom Pose Requests

Hello everyone, I have been making poses for a little while in milkshape and just recently switched to blender. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in me making custom poses for them. You can find a bit more information on my blog by clicking my banner. I can make poses with any life stage and also pets. I'm thinking about also taking some custom animation requests but i'm not sure yet. Anyway tell me what you think and if you would be interested in this thanks! :D

*All poses on my blog excluding the toddler ones (I'll fix those soon) are pose list compatible, so if downloaded my poses and want them to show up on your pose list you will have to re download them*

You can also post your requests here.
If you would like to request a pose just full this out :)

*I can also do pet poses, if you would like a pet pose, just put in the request forum the type (cat, dog, horse) for dogs you will have to say if its a large breed or small breed*

*Object:
*Description of pose:
*Reference picture:

*Objects. You only need an object if you're pose requires it, for example a pose of a Sim sitting on a chair. The object must be from the base game or the expansion/stuff packs HELS, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Master Suite, Show Time, Supernatural, Seasons, University.

*Description of pose. Please be very thorough when describing the pose you want. Tell me how you want the arms, legs, fingers ect... to look.

*Reference picture. This the the most important, if you can find a picture of what you want your pose to look like it will help greatly when i'm making the pose.

Comments

• Ninja1478Ninja1478 Posts: 351 Member
    edited July 2013
    *Currently working on*

Request by: SimplyAly
    SimplyAly wrote:
    Expression: Just like in the picture, unless you can't get them, smiles are perfectly fine too :)
    Object: None. Just pose on the floor!
    Description of pose: Friends posing together. Sorry about not seeing both their legs fully, but however you would imagine the full picture looking, and how the legs go, that'll work!
    Reference picture: Click!

Expression: Male - Sleeping, happy. Female - Smile, looking down at male.
    Object: Any couch from any EP is fine :)
    Description of pose: Couple pose. Guy falls asleep on girl on the couch. Just like the ref pic!

Expression: Male - Smiling affectionately at girl. Girl - Kind of surprised, curious, happy.
    Description of pose: Couple pose. Guy - Hushing girl from protesting. Bent over to her height. Girl - Surprised, standing up straight except the one uncertain hand in front b/c she doesn't know what to do.
    Object: None.

Expression: Happy, smiling.
    Description of pose: Girl sitting against wall, on floor. Looking at camera, posing :)
    Object: None.

Thanks so much! Here is a link to an album of request ref. pictures I have if any interest you whenever you're bored or waiting for more requests :D
    Click~!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • skjelbakkenskjelbakken Posts: 321 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I like custom poses made for me! but I actually dont quite know what i want... Im not currently working on a project, or anything. But when I do, I can tell you then? Only if you still want to do it of course :)
    edited June 2013
    Yep sure :) I'll make sure i'm still working on them when you need one ^.^
  • popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll be sure to resort here if I'm in need of a pose which isn't available to download!
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
    edited June 2013
    edited June 2013
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'd like one ^__^ i've been meaning to learn how to make poses... but i'm an excellent procrastinator ;)

I'm dying to remake Edie Sedgwick ^___^

Expression: See reference photo :D
    Object: end table? idk if you'd need it though
    Description of pose: On ground with left leg out.
    Reference picture: Alright this is why i was a little vague before, I really would like one of the two poses- if you decide to do the top one i guess the object is an end table? I have all ep's and sp's :) and the second on'es object would be a cigarette, but i could add that in photoshop :D

Edie+Sedgwick's+Photos+by++Andy+Warhol+(9).jpg

edie2.jpg

edited June 2013
    MissBrite, I'm just about to test the poses out in game :) I't may take some time though, my game takes a while to load up X(
    edited June 2013
    Finished! Both poses can be downloaded from here http://itssims3blog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/2-custom-pose-2.html

8x69ub.jpg

2z6e613.jpg

You will have to type them in manually, they wont show up in the pose player list
  • skjelbakkenskjelbakken Posts: 321 New Member
    edited June 2013
    WHATWHATWTAH?? :shock: You made those poses in that short time?? Wow.. You're crazy girl :D I would have bowed my head to you ♥ I tried to install this "milkshape" and a whole lot of other stuff i had to, to make hair. Didn't understand anything :lol:
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited June 2013
    Expression: Sad
    *Object: ----
    *Description of pose: Girl cleaning floor on her knees
    *Reference picture:

cinderella-scrubbing.png

Expression: Sad/scared/in a hurry (look to photo)
    *Object: Stairs (make it so she fits to the stairs while running)
    *Description of pose: Sad girl running down stairs, one hand holding dress other held out, one foot forward.
    *Reference picture:

lescalierdes%20princesse%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

3HH4340_Cinderella_Running_Pass1_MM.jpg

Expression: Happy
    *Object: Chair (fancy arm chair, not dining chair) and shoe for Male pose
    *Description of pose: Girl sitting in chair with elbows resting on the chair's arms beding forward slightly with her foot held out forward. For tMale pose he is resting on one knee holding something (a shoe) with both his hands, palm up.
    *Reference picture:

cinderella4.jpg

THank you so much! <3
    110zzsw.gif
  • 4maddieblue4maddieblue Posts: 243 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your poses are great! I'd love a couple! I wish I could figure out how to make them, but I still can't figure it out at all. :oops:

Expression: Happy
    *Object: none
    *Description of pose: little kid doing gymnastics
    *Reference picture: 1158141759o7quvb.jpg
    Expression: see image
    *Description of pose: little kid doing gymnastics
    *Reference picture:
    12-year-old-girl-gymnastics-poses-1035848.jpg
    Expression: happy
    *Description of pose: women giving thumbs up
    *Reference picture:
    young_woman_giving_thumbs_up_42-17122854.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Wow lots of new requests :D Getting started on them right away

and skjelbakken I can guarantee making hair is way more tricky then making poses/animation haha, I wish i could make hair :( maybe some day. Good luck to you though ^.^
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited June 2013
    OMG!! NINJA I LOVE THEM! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH<3333 I'll totally make sure i post my screenies i take with them :D
    edited June 2013
    I'm glad you like them :D, I can't wait to see your pictures :3
    edited June 2013
    I'm just about to test all the new requested poses in game :)
  • GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited June 2013
    If you have the time, I'd like to request two if that's alright! :D

Expression: (See reference photo)
    Object: None
    Description of pose: Girl leaning against a wall with her hand on her head.
    Reference picture:

[img]http://fashionscansremastered.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/fashion_scans_remastered-hayley_williams-nylon_usa-april_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-4.jpg "width=500"[/img]

Expression: (See reference photo)
    Object: I have Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, and Seasons, so you can just use any chair or couch from any of those four.
    Description of pose: Girl sitting on cushion, tilting her head, and leaning forward with her hands in her lap.
    Reference picture:

[img]http://www.eftekasat.net/pmg/pix_edadasastew/3283/Hayley_Williams_-_Poster_005.jpg "width=500"[/img]
    edited June 2013
    Request By SassyDana

These poses won't show up on your pose player list you will have to type them in manually.

Here are the 4 poses you requested they can all be downloaded from here http://itssims3blog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/3-custom-pose-4.html

e0sc2w.jpg

r8v9kg.jpg

You will have to use alt to fit the sim properly (also for the chair one) and she fits on the second step :)
    I have an extra close up of this one so you can see her face better

2gy0ygo.jpg

347vith.jpg
    The only problem with the girls pose is it wont fit every chair, If it is a problem just let me know and I will try and fix it :)
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hey ninja! I've got a question. Which is easier to use Blender or Milkshape?
    edited June 2013
    Request by: 4maddieblue

These poses won't show up on your pose player list you will have to type them in manually.

All poses can be downloaded from here http://itssims3blog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/4-custom-poses-3.html

315bzug.jpg

Both of these poses can be used by any gender

n3qfmb.jpg

2qld45i.jpg
    Here is a close up just so you can see her face a bit better

I hope you like the poses :)

I just have to say I love how the thumbs up pose turned out haha
    edited June 2013
    7 poses in one day XD

GreenDayGirl921 i'll get started on yours tomorrow :)

Angel_Zarr, Definitely blender, I regret paying $25 for milkshape. It would often get very glitchy and you could only edit one rig at a time, no toddlers/pets. And i'm not sure if you could load objects. Milkshape however was very simple to use but even if you are just starting out I would recommend blender, there are just so many more options. Plus I like how in blender you can just click and rotate joints, it does take a bit of getting used to though.
  • aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your poses look great! Can you make them pose list compatible?
  • 4maddieblue4maddieblue Posts: 243 Member
    edited June 2013
    The poses look amazing! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to post a picture of these poses! :D
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ninja! omg they are perfect! Thank you so so so much! I love them!
    And thats the perfect chair becuase I wanted to use that one for this pose. :3
    110zzsw.gif
    edited June 2013
    aclavo wrote:
    Your poses look great! Can you make them pose list compatible?

I will try, I just haven't figured out how to do it yet haha X)

I'm so happy you all like my poses :D