The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weealbet's Fifth Avenue Fashion's Review!

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to let you all know that I've reviewed the new CAS set!

FifthAvenueFashionsReviewCover_zps287d91fd.png

Feel free to read the review <a href=http://www.thesimstopicteam.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8977244-fifth-avenue-fashions-review>HERE</a>! Let me know what you think!

Happy Simming! :D

Comments

• Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hello Weealbet :)
    Great review! :thumbup: This is a gorgeous set :) Thank you for this informative and interesting review - I very much enjoyed reading it :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you! I'm thinking of doing future reviews via a video review from next month. I'm way too chatty in my reviews and I'm not good at editing pictures to really show of CAS items. I also get easily distracted when I'm typing haha. You should have seen the earlier version! I was talking about the Eurovision Song Contest and my love for Bonnie Tyler (who was representing the UK this year)!

I tried just summarizing my thoughts at the end of each section after the individual male tops but I don't like doing that because I have something to say on all of the items haha.

I think that by doing video's I would be better able to discuss things while showing the items off. :)
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,130 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you. I depend on things like this to give me a good look at store assets, EA's pics never give you a good enough idea of what things look like. After buying some hairs and then discovering they were not what I wanted at all, I started always looking for good ingame shots first.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited May 2013
    A friendly congrats & bump. :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lisa, I try to be the same myself, but I'm too impulsive when it comes to The Sims :lol:

I don't tend to like CAS sets, but I do love this one! I feel bad about pointing out the negatives because it is a really good set, but it is a review and not an appraisal haha!

TRachet, thank you very much! :D
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Read it, love it, like your jokes! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you Cinderelli! You should have seen the first version! I randomly started typing about the Eurovision Song Contest and my mothers cats fighting haha!

I'm both nervous and eager to get cracking with the video reviews haha! I think that's how I'll do my review of Aurora Skies. I think that there would be way too much to say on the World to expect people to sit and read it. :)
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,847 Member
    edited May 2013
    What I especially like about your review is that you are showing the hair from different angles.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited May 2013
    Splendid work! :thumbup:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Weealbet wrote:
    Thank you Cinderelli! You should have seen the first version! I randomly started typing about the Eurovision Song Contest and my mothers cats fighting haha!

I'm both nervous and eager to get cracking with the video reviews haha! I think that's how I'll do my review of Aurora Skies. I think that there would be way too much to say on the World to expect people to sit and read it. :)

I'd have probably enjoyed your first review! Caaaaaaaat!!! (Oh no! I've started again!)

I'm excited to see your first video review! I love the videos of worlds, I watch them while I wash the pots! :lol: Even the guides to the worlds I own! :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you both! :D

Cinderelli, I have the most random accent that you could hear so I'll be surprised if people are actually able to understand me! Haha!
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited May 2013
    Very informative review, good job. I hope this isn't the last of business stuff from the store. I want business pc items also lol. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I feel cheated out of an expansion pack that should have seen the light on sims 3.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited May 2013
    thanks for the review :D