The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well, that can't be right! Hehe

So, I get the new Gambling items and the Castle and Tudor sets and go to my purchase history and I'm greeted by this:

Ooops_zps696359b1.png

I wonder if it's a gamble for me to decide which is the right link to use to download? :wink:

I have only been charged once though, so it's not a problem.

Although I do like the pattern it creates, it appeals to my OCD :D

Comments

• Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited May 2013
    mine is also showing doubles of everything. Just my luck cause I am tryinng to redownload all of my store content! AAAAHHHH!
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited May 2013
    Weealbet wrote:
    So, I get the new Gambling items and the Castle and Tudor sets and go to my purchase history and I'm greeted by this:

Ooops_zps696359b1.png

I wonder if it's a gamble for me to decide which is the right link to use to download? :wink:

:lol: Gotta love that store glitchy-ness
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited May 2013
    I never look at my purchase history - I have over 600 pages with 60 items per page and all are repeated at least 5 times. It takes over 30 minutes for my PH to load
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is a long running problem and EA realllllly needs to fix it! It's so annoying! :x
  • Options
    SadieStarSadieStar Posts: 880 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow, that's the worst I've ever seen, an octuple for crying out loud :lol: (hehe I got to say the world octuple) :lol:

While I'm thankful that you, I and others can now get into their purchase history successfully without the ever-loading screen of death, that glitch is really a little excessive to say the least.

Wow Mrsred, 600 pages! :shock: That's got to be a new record.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2013
    Weealbet wrote:

Ooops_zps696359b1.png

LOL :lol:

Hello Weealbet :)
    This has happened to me also. I left a message for SimGuruRusskii in this thread http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/672312.page and she kindly corrected this issue for me :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited May 2013
    If you hit refresh in order to make it load faster, that happens. Super annoying.
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm with MsRed.... I have many page with (usally just 3-4, but I have tried upto 8 repeat)

yea a fix would be nice
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited May 2013
    I have this issue as well and have just posted in SimGuruRusskii's thread for the second time. Hopefully she'll see it this time and fix it for us :)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    :lol: It's been doing that randomly for a while for me too! It's funny but annoying! :lol: :?
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited May 2013
    So that's where all our purchase pics have gone! Many of us don't have the sets showing up even once in PH. You hogged them all. ;) LOL
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited May 2013
    Of course I have been! I needed them so that my OCD with a pattern wasn't ruined :lol:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    ROTFLMAO!!!

ROTFLMAO.gif