Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy Bachelorette Competition! Winner's Gifted!

Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
Welcome! I have created this bachelorette challenge for two reasons:
1) To find a spouse for my Generation 4 Heiress
2) To get into the Gifting Forum and meet some of you (along with introducing myself a little)

There are 11 "steps" in this competition, and so I need you to be able to commit to that. I will do my best to give plenty of time between deadlines, and the first two steps are very simple. The first is simply entering your male sim! The second, sit back, relax, and let me see if our bachelorette is attracted to him ;) Easy as that!

To Enter:

1) Create a YA Male Sim
2) Upload him as a Sim
3) Fill out an entry form (pictures are not required, but you may post them)

Entry Form:

Username:
Name:
Traits:
Why are you entering (answered by sim) :
Download Link:

The Catch: :!:

One of your sim's traits must be either Dislikes Children or Commitment Issues. This can be something he is open about, or something he is hiding in order to win the competition.

The Other Catch :!:

If you have a sim that you think would be just perfect for Violet, feel free to enter him. However, because I originally wanted a sim who dislikes children/ has commitment issues, I will deduct 1 point off of your score in the third task (out of 20). This is because as of the third task, points will become cumulative.

This is my first contest/competition, so please bear with me while I figure things out.

Everyone, Meet Violet, our Bachelorette!
Screenshot-9.jpg

Comments

• Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited July 2013
    Prizes

1st Place: Featured in my Legacy Story, 5pgs of Studio Rec'd, 1000sps in prizes! - Jake Pierce/BekahSue
    2nd Place: 5pgs of Studio Rec'd, 700sps in prizes! - Chase Peterson/misteygirl
    3rd Place: 5pgs of Studio Rec'd, 600sps in prizes! - Rahul Gupta/Skelda
    Honorable Mention: 3pgs of Studio Rec'd, 150sps in prizes! - Clyde Stark/geneticbits
    Honorable Mention: 3pgs of Studio Rec'd, 150sps in prizes! - Ferrell Bluebearded/Mishianna
    Honorable Mention: 3pgs of Studio Rec'd, 150sps in prizes! - Cole Albertson/TessaMichele
    Participation Prize: 25sp item
    Top Ten Prize: 50sp item

These Prizes have been awarded!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2013
    Current Task

Finale!

Directions: All the hard work, all the planning, it has all come down to this. In this task, you must plan your proposal along with your wedding. It can be as large or as small as you like. It can be anywhere you like, with anyone in attendance. I'm really giving you creative rights for this - but if you have questions please ask.

Deadline: July 13th

Elimination: 2 people

Past Tasks

Task 01: Creating a Bachelor
    Task 02: First Impressions: Who is Violet Attracted to?
    Task 03: Q&A: Your perfect girl
    Task 04: Your Hobbies
    Task 05: Q&A: Your First Date
    Task 06: Daddy Says No
    Task 07: Q&A: Settling Down
    Task 08: Birthday Gift
    Task 09: Q&A: Favourite Class
    Task 10: Feel Better
    edited April 2013
    Extra

Things I have revealed about Violet:
    1) She is a Cancer.
    2) One of her traits is Over Emotional.
    3) One of her traits is Brave.
    4) One of her traits is Virtuoso.

You may now post. :)
  • lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited April 2013
    Are you okay with CC or not?
    er0s4g.jpg
    edited April 2013
    As long as there isn't too much, I'm fine with it. :) So feel free
  • AngelzzzDaydream0AngelzzzDaydream0 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited April 2013
    Great idea Ra! You know I'll give it a go! Just hope the exchange will work for once! It might be good to get some pics of your heiress so we can try to make someone good for her. I do know of one guy offhand I would have put into it, but I don't think he has the required traits!
    I do have a few hotties but I may have to work on cutting out cc. Can't wait to give this a shot! Woooohoo! :mrgreen:
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the support Angel :) I will go take some pictures of my heiress after school and work tonight - I don't have time to right now. However, her head is in my signature if that helps you at all. ;)
    edited April 2013
    Oh, I forgot! I also wanted to ask do you want them as a household file or just as a single sim?
    edited April 2013
    I would prefer uploaded as just a single sim :)
  • BekahSueBekahSue Posts: 623 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ra, this looks like so much fun! I'll definitely be joining in :)
    t99zif.jpg
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited April 2013
    As soon as I see your heiress I will start making him :)
  • JABWARRIOR1JABWARRIOR1 Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited April 2013
    This looks great , I will wait until I see the heiress too, might not get to it though my contest is nearly getting underway now
  • misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'll enter! :)
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
    edited April 2013
    Picture has been added to the first post :)
    edited April 2013
    Good morning to all in a similar timezone to me :) anyone up for sharing their sim?
    edited April 2013
    Ra she is lovely! I'll definitely be working on a sim for her! :mrgreen:
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited April 2013
    Sweet idea!
    Would you mind if I added your contest to a list of fun related contests... in my wedding nightmares contest?
    edited April 2013
    Go right ahead :)

Screenshot-15.jpg

Another shot of Violet, all alone in the Bachelorette house.
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited April 2013
    Added to the first post at the bottom!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/667286.page

Good luck to you and I am working on something for your contest! :P
    edited April 2013
    Thank you, I really appreciate everyone here taking an interest. It's very exciting :D
    edited April 2013
    Little nudge to see if more people are interested in helping me with my first competition :)
  • MishiannaMishianna Posts: 169 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ello Ra quick question about this, for the sim do you want it normal coloured or berry? any eye colour or do you want a strong one that could maybe over run your genetics? same for the hair? Just wanted to ask before I throw one of my sims in for contenting oh and btw do you want a normal or a supernatural? :) thanks again

Mish
  • MishiannaMishianna Posts: 169 Member
    edited April 2013
    Username: Mishianna
    Name: Harry Dering
    Traits: Workaholic Natural Cook Eco-Friendly Athletic Dislikes Children
    Why are you entering (answered by sim) : I am looking to start a new life and an adventuer along the way sure wouldnt hurt. I will admit now I am not one for kids Iv disliked them ever since my siblings where born but maybe for the right lady I'd learn to cope with them!.

edited April 2013
    Mishianna wrote:
    Ello Ra quick question about this, for the sim do you want it normal coloured or berry? any eye colour or do you want a strong one that could maybe over run your genetics? same for the hair? Just wanted to ask before I throw one of my sims in for contenting oh and btw do you want a normal or a supernatural? :) thanks again

Mish

Hi Mish! I would prefer a non-berry sim and not a fairy, but other than that anything goes. Can be a man with strong genetics, a werewolf, whatever :) [fairy sims bother me...the wings just always move, but they don't go anywhere... :shock: ]