Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

King of the Fae, what are the little lights?

Quick question. When a fairy buys the King/Queen of the Fae LTR, little colorful lights will occasionally swarm around their head. Are these other fairies? Sometimes I think I can see wings in them.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just want to be sure. I wouldn't buy them this LTR in the future because the idea of strange fairies buzzing around my house at all hours is a little creepy.

Screenshot-13_zps861b7088.jpg

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited April 2013
    Yep.
    I think of them more as being pixies. :mrgreen:

If you have the Wishing Well from Lucky Palms and the Tree of Prosperity on the same lot, you get "the little pixies" flying around the well.
    If I was paranoid, I'd think the cute little sounds were going to grow dark and they would swarm my Sims with nashing teeth and claws. :twisted:
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited April 2013
    I wouldn't buy them this LTR in the future because the idea of strange fairies buzzing around my house at all hours is a little creepy.
    Lol you would get creeped out over cute little fairies? :lol:

I remember one time my fairy sim would have about 20 fairies hovering over her, and when she walked they spread all over the room, if she was outside they would fly out into the neighborhood. I wish I took pictures. Most beautiful glitch I've ever seen! :mrgreen:
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited April 2013
    Yes these are fairies. Your sim is now their king. And they will follow him. :)
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013

Heck yeah! I've never met those guys before.

Just woohooed with my husband, get out of bed, suddenly fairies! Where had they been hiding just moments before? c_c

Park yourself on the porcelain throne for a private moment, while uninvited guests buzz around your head.

Top it all off with the fact that they're pranksters. Now they have uncontrolled access to all my stuff. D=
  • NewYork7NewYork7 Posts: 661 Member
    edited April 2013

Haha! I love the effect of the little fairies, I'm saving up the lifetime points for my newest fairy to buy her this LTR.. especially for this effect :lol:
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited April 2013

Heck yeah! I've never met those guys before.

Just woohooed with my husband, get out of bed, suddenly fairies! Where had they been hiding just moments before? c_c

Park yourself on the porcelain throne for a private moment, while uninvited guests buzz around your head.

Top it all off with the fact that they're pranksters. Now they have uncontrolled access to all my stuff. D=
    You got a point there XD