Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your funny mummy pictures!

Mummies can make for some amusing moments, whether they're your Sim or in a tomb. Post your screenshots or be cursed for all eternity!

I don't play with mummies in the household anymore because they move soooo slowly. But I got a few screenshots before I gave up on him.

This is the guy who eventually created my mummy, scouting for danger in a tomb. He's going to be very surprised in a second. Sorry it's dark.

Screenshot-90_zps92282ae9.jpg

At first I put him in my alchemist's household, intending him to garden. He came with Diva (kind of appropriate for an Egyptian king) and was always being obnoxious so I went along with it. I set the doors so he couldn't come in the main house, but he kept trying and would stand at the back door creepily, so I unlocked them.

Screenshot-102_zpsc2299251.jpg

Despite being so slow, he somehow had more of a social life than the head of the house. This visitor found him hot, something about that regal shuffling lurch and beautiful green... eye. "Hey baby. It's been four thousand years since my last Woohoo. Why don't you come check out my shack?"

Screenshot-106_zps66bba985.jpg
Screenshot-107_zpsc76cba8d.jpg

Mr. Ivy did not want any flowers. His son Peanut looked very suspicious but they chatted for a while.

Screenshot-108_zpsba2f7c72.jpg
Screenshot-109_zps5df7ca56.jpg

He was always trying to get people to divide by zero. Since he was such a jerk to everyone, nobody was friendly enough to do it.

Screenshot-132_zps74f42042.jpg

He was also a Daredevil and eventually died playing with fire. :roll: I let him stay dead because I couldn't tolerate the movement speed anyway.