Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone heard from Mishmush?

I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Mishy. I haven't seen her around for a few days and I was just wondering if she is ok?

Comments

• CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I haven't seen her either, I haven't logged on as much as I usually would lately but I definitely haven't seen her around. Hope everything's okay.. :(
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited April 2013
    Was thinking the same thing today when I gifted her, yes hope she is okay too.
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Not for a few days, actually, now that you mention it. Mishy must be busy. At least, I hope that's what's up. Let's hope that any news is good news! I'm sure Mishy's fine -- can't wait to hear what's been up in their world when they have time to log on again.
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited April 2013
    Let's all hope she's okay :)
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

edited April 2013
    I'd just like to take a moment to express how in love I am with EmmaLeen's siggy :lol:
  • Kitkat108Kitkat108 Posts: 596 Member
    edited April 2013
    I noticed that she hasn't been on as well. I hope everything's ok.
  • yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited April 2013
    I've noticed that too. She offered to help judge my contest but I have not seen her there the pat few days. I was thinking about sending her an email asking if she was still interested in judging. I didn't know others hadn't heard from her either. I hope she is okay. :(
    edited April 2013
    I'd just like to take a moment to express how in love I am with EmmaLeen's siggy :lol:
    Agreed! It's in just adorable?!
    edited April 2013

She has actually been holding out on us with that... http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/120/658824.page#10526743
    edited April 2013
    yz2907 wrote:
    She has actually been holding out on us with that... http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/120/658824.page#10526743
    *dies from cuteness overload*
  • ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hope Mishmush is okay!
    And awww that puppy is so cute!
  • mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited April 2013
    OH MY GOSH! You guys no how to make a girl feel loved! I am very much OK, was just taking a little break from being on the computer! My shoulder has been really hurting from using the mouse so much, and I decided that was to dorky and I needed a rest! :) I will be personally thanking everyone that sent gifts my way, and I will also still be judging Y's uni contest! Have been reading the entries on my phone, and love them all! ♥
    Thank you again for thinking of me!
  • Kaylie27Kaylie27 Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited April 2013
    I was about to say that I though mussshhhyyy was trying out for a play, then I saw your comment. I hope all is well MishMush! :D
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited April 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    OH MY GOSH! You guys no how to make a girl feel loved! I am very much OK, was just taking a little break from being on the computer! My shoulder has been really hurting from using the mouse so much, and I decided that was to dorky and I needed a rest! :) I will be personally thanking everyone that sent gifts my way, and I will also still be judging Y's uni contest! Have been reading the entries on my phone, and love them all! ♥

YAY! So glad to hear from you mish! awwww I hope your shoulder feels a little better! :) *hugesquishyhugs*!!
    FEvr1sR.gif
    edited April 2013
    *Waves*
    Sorry for being so absent! I really missed you guys! :)
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2013
    Yay! I am so glad you are ok Mishy! I was so worried!! :)
    edited April 2013
    Glad to hear everything's okay! :mrgreen: I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder, hope it feels better soon! xx
    edited April 2013
    mishmush wrote:

I never had many issues with my shoulder but my back used to kill me from either cheap computer chairs or not enough pillows while using my laptop in bed. After five consecutive years of basically living online I have pretty much grown immune. :lol: And there is the fact I got one of <a href=http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Backrest-Cinnabar/20690494?findingMethod=rr>these</a>. That plus a regular pillow works wonders if you sit in bed using a laptop. :D

I'm so glad that you are okay(aside from the shoulder)! We missed you! *huggles*
    edited April 2013
    yz2907 wrote:

^you just took the words right out of my mouth :lol:
    edited April 2013
    yz2907 wrote:

^you just took the words right out of my mouth :lol:

That was actually exactly what I said to her when I saw that!
    edited April 2013
    Bax- thank you again for starting this thread! I had no idea I would be missed if I left like that! LOL Ya'll are all wonderful!

Catheryn - Yes'm I just needed an internet break! LOL And my shoulder stopped hurting, but now that I am on the computer again it is tensing up! Makes me so mad!

y - I will look into something like that! I have a desktop that I use and my right shoulder is constantly moving the mouse, and it really starts to throb. It got so bad, that I had to stop using it for a minute!
    edited April 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    Bax- thank you again for starting this thread! I had no idea I would be missed if I left like that! LOL Ya'll are all wonderful!

Catheryn - Yes'm I just needed an internet break! LOL And my shoulder stopped hurting, but now that I am on the computer again it is tensing up! Makes me so mad!

y - I will look into something like that! I have a desktop that I use and my right shoulder is constantly moving the mouse, and it really starts to throb. It got so bad, that I had to stop using it for a minute!

I'm not sure how well it would be a computer chair - my chair is too small for it. But it is great when you in bed reading and the like. Plus they relatively affordable. I just found mine at walmart.
    edited April 2013
    omg I just realized that that last post I made was my 1000th post! :mrgreen:
  • Kaylie27Kaylie27 Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited April 2013
    omg I just realized that that last post I made was my 1000th post! :mrgreen:

Congrats! :D
  • tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited April 2013
    Glad you are okay Mish. I just posted to you in this thread, you may have missed it on page two or three :wink:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/551591.page

What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?