Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

quotes

Okay, let's be honest. We all go through crap everyday. So let's create some quotes to help us through.They can be romance, friendship, advice, ect. but just create quotes. post whatever and enjoy :D

Comments

• Options
    ErinAwesome101ErinAwesome101 Posts: 676 Member
    edited April 2013
    SOME OF MINE AND THAT I'VE READ:

"life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain"

-unknown.

"friendship is like glass. If you aren't careful, it can shatter"

-My classmate at school.

"If I knew I could live forever, or you could live for 1 more day. I'd choose you."

-someone romantic guy in a movie

"Nothing is as perfect as being with you"

-movie person

"love is something amazing. Don't throw it all away from one stupid argument"

-a child who's parent's were about to get divorced.

"Every time I close my eyes, I'm scared. Every time I hear a voice I jump. every time you hold me, I'm not scared."

-movie. I think? Idk

"nothing will ever be perfect, unless you let it be."
    -ME

"take chances. Tell me i was wrong if you fail. You can yell at me for 3 hours. but take the chance, and tell me I was right after."

-my dad

"no matter what, you will always regret. So take the more daring side of life. and regret that"

-idk

"nothing will ever be as perfect as a movie. Nothing will ever be as good as your expectations. Nothing. So forget those and enjoy today."
    -Me

"if you do something to wash away the pain. It's not going to. It's going to hold on for longer, if you do something to try to stop it. Won't do anything. let it out in small bits."
    -ME

"perfection isn't real. We all mess up. We all forget. No one will ever be perfect. But if you're you that's the closet thing to perfection"
    -ME

"every moment is a gift, so treat it like one"
    -ME

"take chances. Tell me i was wrong if you fail. You can yell at me for 3 hours. but take the chance, and tell me I was right after."

-my dad

• Options
    melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited April 2013
    "Get the **** off my merry-go-round!"
    --Crazy guy at ice cream shop at the beach

"I'm ******* Jerry Garcia, that's why!"
    --same guy

Coincidentally, he was in the parking lot, looking under my truck. Not a merry-go-round in sight.
  • Options
    xDiamond_PrincessxxDiamond_Princessx Posts: 1,776 Member
    edited April 2013
    "Get the **** off my merry-go-round!"
    --Crazy guy at ice cream shop at the beach

"I'm ******* Jerry Garcia, that's why!"
    --same guy

Coincidentally, he was in the parking lot, looking under my truck. Not a merry-go-round in sight.

hahahaha what! :lol: