Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolf family scared of each other's transformations?

I have a family of five werewolves. One of them is a coward, but I've seen this affecting all of them. When it's the full moon or I otherwise make them change near each other, they will faint and pee repeatedly. While funny to watch, this makes it take a long time to start hunting.

Is this normal, or is my family screwed up in some way?

Screenshot-735_zps90f34fc1.jpg

Comments

• BaronVonLydonBaronVonLydon Posts: 71
    edited March 2013
    It's sounds pretty normal. I have Bonehilda, the Skeleton looking maid. I rang the bell for her to clean up a mess during a party and all the guest ran out of the house. Are all you family members friends with each other. Have family interact with each other when in werewolf form. It eventually goes away like mourning does at a tombstone.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2013
    I have seen this as well. There are a couple of things that I really wished EA had not done and they are this.

Werewolves should never get scared when another sim is wolfing out.

Vampires should never slam another vampire for being what they are. I have had two best friends turn into enemies, on their own, because they started cutting each other down involving them being a vampire. And BOTH of those guys ARE VAMPIRES.
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited March 2013
    They are all best friends. I will try having them interact with each other in werewolf form, I don't think they've done it that much.

Yes, the vampire thing is confusing. In a couple with one vampire, who've been living with each other for years and drink all the time, the vampire can still "deny being a vampire." What the heck?
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2013
    All sims shake in fear when a werewolf transformation takes place, and they are around to witness the transformation. :D