Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For SimGuruHydra Re: The Exchange Listing Items Not in Upload *Example Added*

MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
Hi :)

I've noticed this in the past and I noticed it again today. Lots and Sims that have been uploaded to the Exchange are showing that there are Store, EP and SP objects included that really are not included.

That can mean the difference between someone downloading a creation, or not, based on what the Exchange is telling us is included.

It's also a problem when someone enters a contest, or creates a lot or Sim with strict guidelines.

At your convenience, would you please check into this?

Thank you...Happy Simming! :D

Here is an example of what I mean. This household is showing that the YA Female has items included that really are not.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7086922
a.k.a. - Linda

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,089 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm also noticing items that DO include store items are not listing them.:/ Also I downloaded a sim that claimed to have no store items(the exchange said none) and it did, the items installed correctly...but the strange part is, I didn't own the items. :shock:
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited March 2013
    :shock: Now you do Springfairy :D

Guess it can go either way. I don't usually pay much attention but the last two households I uploaded are for a work-in-progress world and there are guidelines regarding outfits that need to be followed. I let the creator know, but it's still something that should be looked into at some point in time.
    a.k.a. - Linda