Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Protests

I have thrown a few Rowdy Protests in the Quad with my rebel artist character. The first time, I didn't know to hand out flyers. A lot of sims showed up anyway. I handed out many flyers the next two times and about the same amount of sims showed up. I tried a mix of the three interactions on the lectern without repeating anything in a row. I did the easy topics at all three, and they were all "a huge success." It's funny to watch fights break out in the crowd for seemingly no reason.

Has anyone tried the higher difficulties and had them go well? If so, what did you do? Also, has anyone noticed other sims throwing protests and attended? I haven't seen any.

I have a pair of alien siblings who just enrolled, and I want to try having one throw a protest while the other summons a meteor. Heh. :twisted:

Comments

• Options
    damong63damong63 Posts: 540 Member
    edited March 2013
    Has anyone tried the higher difficulties and had them go well? If so, what did you do? Also, has anyone noticed other sims throwing protests and attended? I haven't seen any.

I've had my college sim hold two single star protests: a regular and rowdy, and like you both were a "success". It's really funny watching the fights break out during the rowdy protests! Tonight I'm going to try a two star protest and see how it goes.