Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Homestead ~ 3br, 2ba Child & Pet-Friendly ~ No CC

MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
The Homestead

The Homestead evokes lazy summer days; sipping lemonade on the front porch, waving to neighbors as they drive past your house. There's something for every season at The Homestead. House, garage, barn with horse stall and full loft. All buildings are fully furnished. Multiple skills objects in all buildings and outdoors. Child and pet-friendly. No CC

Lot Size 40x40
Furnished $182,846
Sleeps 5 plus crib

House
First Level: Living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, full bath
Second Level: 3 bedrooms, full bath

Garage also includes skill objects

Barn includes horse stall and full loft. Loft also has skill/learning objects and activities for toddlers/children/adults.

Hobbies & Skills Objects:
Sculpting Station, Scraptronic Workbench, Chemistry Lab Station, Beekeeping Boxes, Painting Easel, Chess Tables, Telescope, Guitar, Gem Cutting Machine. Toys and skill objects for toddlers and children are in the house and barn loft.

Happy Simming :D

The Exchange Link (file size shown is inflated due custom images; actual size 3.42 MB)
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7060951

1Screenshot.jpg

2Screenshot.jpg

3Screenshot.jpg

Welcome!
4Screenshot.jpg

First Level Overview
5Screenshot.jpg

6Screenshot.jpg

7Screenshot.jpg

Second Level Overview
8Screenshot.jpg

The Garage
9Screenshot.jpg

The Barn Loft
10Screenshot.jpg

Horse Used During Testing
11Screenshot.jpg
a.k.a. - Linda

Comments

• Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited March 2013
    Very nicely decorated MarLin ;D I love this lot hun! Awesome work!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Very nicely decorated MarLin ;D I love this lot hun! Awesome work!

Thank you so much Oil! I was thinking about my grandparents and how much fun I had as a child going to 'the farm.' Next thing I knew, I was in build/buy mode (lol).

Will be checking up on your progress in CAW. I already have my first Sim waiting in the wings :D
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    Very pretty! It is loaded with rustic charm! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Very pretty! It is loaded with rustic charm! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you so much yanti68! Rustic charm, I like that :)

Decorating this house had me adding things to my "I wish we had" list. Lace curtains, full and half-sizes would have been nice to add. But then I'd be wishing for a breeze to be blowing in through the windows (lol).

Thank you again,
    Lin
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,660 Member
    edited March 2013
    Very nice home :) Your first line in the description of it really evoked a lovely scene in my mind, and then when i saw the front porch with the rocking chairs and lemonade ready for our Sims to sit and drink , it just really was brought to life and i could just imagine our Sims there! Great work in designing the build. The living room has a homely feel to it and i like the way you have done the shelves there. Your choice of picture above the fireplace suits the room very well.
    A great home!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thank you rosemow, you are so very kind. I felt a little bit 'country' when I was building and decorating this lot. Homey was what I was going for and I'm happy that you saw/felt that too :D Sometimes I wish that we could shrink and walk around the houses, community lots and worlds we all create.

Take good care,
    Lin
    a.k.a. - Linda