Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Belisama Hemlock & Her Brother as YA's (Vamps & Human)

I added the Hemlock household (Wogan, Morrigan & Belisama) to a game I was playing and my Simmie and I kept watch over them. The Hemlock's had one more child, a son the game named Armando. Those little Sims grew up quite nice (IMO). Thought I'd share here since they were from Bridgeport. I uploaded them to the Exchange in both vampire and human forms. I like them both ways :)

Belisama YA Vampire
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7006446

Screenshot-12.png

Belisama YA Human
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7006449

Screenshot-2.png

Armando YA Vampire (born in-game)
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7006450

Screenshot-11.png

Armando YA Human
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7006452

Screenshot-2-Copy.png

Such a shame that playing in Bridgeport freezes my game too often. Pretty soon I'll have the whole town moved out and placed somewhere else.

Happy Weekend Everyone :)
a.k.a. - Linda

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited February 2013
    Do you have Seasons? If you do, turn off all the weather, it really helps with that problem in lagging.
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited February 2013
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    Do you have Seasons? If you do, turn off all the weather, it really helps with that problem in lagging.

I hadn't thought of doing that. I do have Seasons and I will give that a try. Thank you LaBlue0314 :)
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    SadieStarSadieStar Posts: 880 New Member
    edited February 2013
    MarLin114 wrote:
    LaBlue0314 wrote:

I hadn't thought of doing that. I do have Seasons and I will give that a try. Thank you LaBlue0314 :)

Wow, they are very nice looking! Rec'd :D The Hemlock family absolutely one of my favorite premade ones, and I love their unique genetics.

Also regarding the lagging, if you look at the new patch notes it says that routing in Bridgeport has been improved--so happy :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: !! I made a note about this issue in the seasons bug thread awhile ago, so I'm so glad that it's been improved and I can't wait to get back into my favorite world! I'd wait to patch if I were you all though, because lots of people are having issues and cannot install it right now, apparently EA is working on a fix: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/647907.page

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    SadieStar wrote:
    MarLin114 wrote:
    LaBlue0314 wrote:

Wow, they are very nice looking! Rec'd :D The Hemlock family absolutely one of my favorite premade ones, and I love their unique genetics.

Also regarding the lagging, if you look at the new patch notes it says that routing in Bridgeport has been improved--so happy :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: !! I made a note about this issue in the seasons bug thread awhile ago, so I'm so glad that it's been improved and I can't wait to get back into my favorite world! I'd wait to patch if I were you all though, because lots of people are having issues and cannot install it right now, apparently EA is working on a fix: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/647907.page

Happy Simming!

Hi SadieStar :)

I really like the Hemlock household also. Had to add them along with Slayer and Schlick households to my game. Started out as something to observe while I was playing my Sim but I got really attached to them all. I did take the red highlights out of Belisama's hair, it was just too much.

Thanks much for the heads-up on the happenings in Bridgeport. I'll wait to patch for sure and then send one of my single Sims over to the big city :) Thank you for the rec's, they're very much appreciated.

Happy Simming to you also! :mrgreen:

Just looking at their pics made me all misty. I remember when Armando was born at home. My Sim went over and spent the night to help take care of him while Morrigan caught up on her beauty rest. She'd also make plasma fruit cobbler and stock the fridge with meals for the children. I want to go back :D
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    MarLin114 wrote:
    SadieStar wrote:
    MarLin114 wrote:
    LaBlue0314 wrote:

Happy Simming!

Hi SadieStar :)

I really like the Hemlock household also. Had to add them along with Slayer and Schlick households to my game. Started out as something to observe while I was playing my Sim but I got really attached to them all. I did take the red highlights out of Belisama's hair, it was just too much.

Thanks much for the heads-up on the happenings in Bridgeport. I'll wait to patch for sure and then send one of my single Sims over to the big city :) Thank you for the rec's, they're very much appreciated.

Happy Simming to you also! :mrgreen:

Just looking at their pics made me all misty. I remember when Armando was born at home. My Sim went over and spent the night to help take care of him while Morrigan caught up on her beauty rest. She'd also make plasma fruit cobbler and stock the fridge with meals for the children. I want to go back :D

Thanks Marlin! No problem! :D

Yeah, there's just something about that family that draws people to them, emotionally I mean-I don't know what though! :mrgreen: Since I had all the probs with Bridgeport, I [/i]had to move the family elsewhere as well--They ended up in Moonlight Falls in a remodeled version of the Rookery (house that came with GENS), with his hated sister Bridget and a Mummy nanny for Belisama :D Aw what a cute story, Morrigan might be a little off, but in my game she made a great mother as well. I should move Elvira and Vladimir over and have them get married, they're pretty cool as well!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I did the patch so I think I'll be checking out Bridgeport later today or tonight :)

Morrigan was a good Mom. Elvira and Vladimir got engaged and married in the same game. They had a son and a daugther also (CAS screenshots are here somewhere). They were good parents too, and my Simmie had fun at their house also. I set both families up in vamp-friendly homes. I know the Rookery!

You just gave me an idea. I should move all the vamps over to Moonlight Falls and watch them make mincemeat out of that one really mean/nasty vampire (can never remember his name). Hahaha!

Can't wait to get back to Bridgeport, except I would have to go without Twallan's mods until they're fully updated. Don't know if I can do that.

Have a super day :)
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    MarLin114 wrote:
    I did the patch so I think I'll be checking out Bridgeport later today or tonight :)

Morrigan was a good Mom. Elvira and Vladimir got engaged and married in the same game. They had a son and a daugther also (CAS screenshots are here somewhere). They were good parents too, and my Simmie had fun at their house also. I set both families up in vamp-friendly homes. I know the Rookery!

You just gave me an idea. I should move all the vamps over to Moonlight Falls and watch them make mincemeat out of that one really mean/nasty vampire (can never remember his name). Hahaha!

Can't wait to get back to Bridgeport, except I would have to go without Twallan's mods until they're fully updated. Don't know if I can do that.

Have a super day :)

Good luck! :D Here's hoping it runs smoothly from here on out!! Haha, it's probably Ayden Van Gould, he looks super mean lol.

Yeah Moonlight Falls is a great town for vamps, such great scenery! I never play vampires in other towns other than 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Bridgeport, so it's nice to have a another place where they 'fit'. I saw those! They are very attractive too and rec'd as well! Have a great day yourself! :mrgreen: