Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GC's CC-Free Sims *Closed*

Comments

• Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you duyguugudur, Manssom, and ciane!

Ooh the votes are spreading out quite evenly (I know that the Newfold brothers all look the same - that's TS3 genetics for you!)...

Johnson
    Katrina IIII
    Preston II
    Natalia I
    Richard I

Newfold
    John III
    Ben II
    Alex I
    Jacob I
    Liana I
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hello

Add one for Katrina
    and one for Alex :)

charicharn

• Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited May 2013
    I vote for Preston and Ben&Daisy
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks so much, guys. You're really helping me out!

Just keeping track of things for myself...

Johnson
    Katrina VI
    Preston III
    Natalia I
    Richard I

Newfold
    John III
    Ben III
    Alex II
    Liana II
    Jacob I
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2013
    Richard and his wife Nina for Johnson Legacy.

Alex and Kelsey for Newfold Legacy.

:D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Richard and his wife Nina for Johnson Legacy.

Alex and Kelsey for Newfold Legacy.

:D

Thank you yanti! Ooh, this will be close. I'd like to get a few more votes before I decide.
  • Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    edited May 2013
    I love the look of all your sims but I would say: Natalia and Alex :D
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    edited May 2013
    Johnson Legacy: Katrina! :mrgreen:

Newfold Legacy: Idk; I'm so torn! :shock: Jacob? No, Liana. No, Jacob. (I'm not helping much, am I? :XD: ) Okay, final answer! :lol: Jacob! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2013
    Natlia and Ben!
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited May 2013
    I like Natlia and Jacob so they get my vote :mrgreen:
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oooo GC! Hard choices! They're all soooo pretty. But I went with Katrina for Johnson, she's just so regal, lol! And John for Newfold. He looks a bit like Justin Bieber to me, lol! Good luck deciding! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited May 2013
    Katrina and Liana :)
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited May 2013
    I say Katrina for the first one.

And Alex for the second one.

I have never tried to do a legacy yet; but it seems interesting.
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited May 2013
    My vote goes for ... Richard + Nina for the Johnson- and Jacob for the Newfold-Legacy

Have fun with whoever you eventually decide on GreenCats!!! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you all SO much for voting. Katrina is clearly ahead by miles for the Johnson family, but it looks like I'm not closer to deciding for the Newfold one (my simself is the founder, so it's extra difficult for me!), lol. Maybe just a few more votes...? (sorry :oops: :oops: )

Johnson
    Katrina X
    Preston III
    Natalia IV
    Richard II

Newfold
    John IV
    Ben IV
    Alex IV
    Jacob IV
    Liana III
  • Options
    MadelynsMommyMadelynsMommy Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would go with Richard & Nina for the first challenge, I think she is so beautiful and both have fun traits. For the second challenge I would go with Ben and his girlfriend, I think they both have fun lifetime wishes to accomplish.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would go with Richard & Nina for the first challenge, I think she is so beautiful and both have fun traits. For the second challenge I would go with Ben and his girlfriend, I think they both have fun lifetime wishes to accomplish.

Thanks very much for voting :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Una

HeadshotForum.png

EverydayForum.png

Everyday2Forum.png

FormalForum-1.png

AthleticForum.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I've been learning a little bit of editing using GIMP and I thought I'd share some progress. I don't want to give a false impression of my sims, but I do want to fix mistakes in the game like eyelash clipping, gaps in hair, & bad shadows, and also to make the lighting a little more forgiving. So here are a pair of before and after shots of my latest sim Una.

Unedited:
    Screenshot-4.jpg"width=640"

Edited:
    HeadshotForum.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You may also have noticed me going on about the importance of the correct in-game lighting. Sorry if it's boring - I know that most people either already know this or don't care, but it was such a revelation to me that I'm still reeling. Here are some shots for comparison - see how much clearer the features are in the second picture! That one has lighting with which I'm basically happy; the first one...doesn't. The sim became human in between them and I changed her hairstyle, but everything else is exactly the same.

Before:
    Head.png

After:
    Nina.png

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well well well, and what do we have here... More gorgeousness :D
    Love Una! She looks like one of those who got a super secret ninja move
    that can basically chop you into pieces if you mess with her :-o Rec'd!
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2013
    Greencat your sims are beautiful! I'm so glad I took the plunge and decided to explore this part of the forums! I recommended some of your sims and will come back to do the rest as well as check out your builds which I'm guessing are pretty gorgeous too! :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited May 2013
    Una looks great! :) Great photo of her with the city buildings and night time background. The night, the stars, the lights and the darkness of Una's hair and clothes and the whiteness of her skin all come together well. Great third photo too, with the city in the photo but through the window so it is a more muted but still present background. Great designing of the features of her face, and showing her facial expressions in the photos.
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited May 2013
    GreenCats wrote:
    You may also have noticed me going on about the importance of the correct in-game lighting. Sorry if it's boring - I know that most people either already know this or don't care, but it was such a revelation to me that I'm still reeling. Here are some shots for comparison - see how much clearer the features are in the second picture! That one has lighting with which I'm basically happy; the first one...doesn't. The sim became human in between them and I changed her hairstyle, but everything else is exactly the same.

Before:
    (image removed for the protection of the thread)

After:
    (image removed for the protection of the thread)

Is the difference a lighting mod? Or buydebug lights?