Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby Play Box Thing

In sims 2 there was like a play pit thing with a net around it, parents could put toddlers in. Could any tell me where I could get this in the sims 3. (I'm okay with mods) Please leave a link in the description. Thanks :lol:

Comments

• Options
    extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have wanted a play-pen for ages. Something you could put outside while the parents went swimming or got a suntan.

"alas...no such thing in sims 3"

I have seen some CC, but I never downloaded it because it didn't look good enough.

It took them this long to get the changing table. Perhaps by Sims 6 we will have a play-pen.
  • Options
    ErinAwesome101ErinAwesome101 Posts: 676 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have wanted a play-pen for ages. Something you could put outside while the parents went swimming or got a suntan.

"alas...no such thing in sims 3"

I have seen some CC, but I never downloaded it because it didn't look good enough.

It took them this long to get the changing table. Perhaps by Sims 6 we will have a play-pen.

What kind of CC and on what site, I'll go for really anything right now.
  • Options
    CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited February 2013
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=72437

but i also saw a picture of fencing inside the house with toys and children inside...never thought of doing that.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited February 2013
    I figure for outside you could build a small fenced area, then add a gate (not sure if toddlers can use gates); put in a toy box and potty chair and that should work. An actual playpen would be nice though; maybe make it so they can sleep in it and have the same comfort as a crib.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)