Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never ending circle......

I know a lot of simmers are having trouble with missing items, download errors, install errors and most bugs come with the install of a patch.

I have had to rename my Sims folder, start new game, reinstall every single item from store(about 95% of store), make sure everything is working, then move renamed file back with every patch the last few months.

I don't know about any other simmer out there, but this is getting old quick. Sooooo tired of the 'delete cache' fix, uninstall/reinstall fix, check your DEP fix, move this, save this, try this, no try this.

My computer is more than capable of handling Sim games and I don't have mods nor do I have CC, so it must be me...right?

Computer software is tricky, I know this, but surely the same thing over and over and over and over and over again gets old even for you, EA!!

Faithful builder and fellow simmer would appreciate a more permanent fix please. I am getting to 'old' to hit the repeat button every time I play.

Thank you for letting me vent,
Cassee
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1

Comments

• danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Can I see your specs to see if your system is really up to date? :D Sorry about your issues with the game, by the way.
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited February 2013
    danivixen wrote:
    Can I see your specs to see if your system is really up to date? :D Sorry about your issues with the game, by the way.

I posted my specs and left them up for 4 days. No response!!

Cassee
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited January 2013
    It's not your computer. It is a game problem and I hope they fix it also. I usually don't have problems like that but when I was making a family this weekend, I noticed my favorite hair was no where to be seen. That was really annoying to have to leave the game and reinstall that hair. After having to find it.
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited January 2013
    It's not your computer. It is a game problem and I hope they fix it also. I usually don't have problems like that but when I was making a family this weekend, I noticed my favorite hair was no where to be seen. That was really annoying to have to leave the game and reinstall that hair. After having to find it.

I knew I wasn't insane (yet), thank you for entering my never ending circle.

I have missing hair from Monte Vista also. A roof top from pets is also gone.

Before when there was a patch/update, I never saved my files or renamed my sim folder, and I had no problems. Ever since I started doing that.....patches/updates tend to sneak a few 'bugs' in. I tried going back to my old way...no luck!!

Thanks again,
    Cassee