Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you, azara67!!!

Thank you for the Greenhouse, I love it! You are a complete doll! You are a sneaky gift-ninja, azara67!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

funny-pictures-ninja-cat-attacks.jpg

funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif

Comments

• Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited November 2012
    I tell you what, she is one of the top three sweetest woman ever. Even with the strife she has been going through, she hit me as well on Friday with the Victorian Set.

She definitely deserves this:

hugs68.gif

Congratulations to you sshaw, I hope to get in and play the Greenhouse today as those sunflowers are adorable! :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • mathboy8mathboy8 Posts: 381 Member
    edited November 2012
    She hit me with the Greenhouse, the Vertical Challenge Rock Wall, and Lucky Palms yesterday! :shock: I have to agree with Faith, she is one of the sweetest women's ever!
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited November 2012
    mathboy8 wrote:
    She hit me with the Greenhouse, the Vertical Challenge Rock Wall, and Lucky Palms yesterday! :shock: I have to agree with Faith, she is one of the sweetest women's ever!

Oh no, get the doctor, we have to help mathboy8 with all his bumps and bruises. He was pummeled with a huge rock, a building and an entire town. Yikes! Feel better math. ;) Hehehe, congrats you three. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • kad1116kad1116 Posts: 1,413 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Woah Congratz
  • BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited November 2012
    congrats! Enjoy the Greenhouse! I am also excited to use it in-game, it looks like lots of fun :mrgreen:
  • corettabarajascorettabarajas Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited November 2012
    Congrats :) She's been busy!
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks you guys! I really love it! The little sunflowers are adorable! :mrgreen:
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Ashcroft31Ashcroft31 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited November 2012
    mathboy8 wrote:

Oh no, get the doctor, we have to help mathboy8 with all his bumps and bruises. He was pummeled with a huge rock, a building and an entire town. Yikes! Feel better math. ;) Hehehe, congrats you three. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

yea exactly! also we might have to get the ICU on standby as well! because Azara looks like she's on a drive by shooting spree again there! firing now Greenhouses at everyone! because even i'm still recovering after a whole series of large and heavy objects including the biggest on Sunlit Tides and she goes and drop the greenhouse on my head as well!

so yea that woman is most definitely legal and on a massive rampage there! infact i'm having to leave my wish empty because if i just put 1 thing on it! guaranteed it'll be gone in a heartbeat :D

but congratulations anyway! and yes i to love it apart from the leaking roof when it rains the rest of it a pour masterpiece and work of art ;)
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited November 2012
    Ashcroft31 wrote:
    mathboy8 wrote:

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

yea exactly! also we might have to get the ICU on standby as well! because Azara looks like she's on a drive by shooting spree again there! firing now Greenhouses at everyone! because even i'm still recovering after a whole series of large and heavy objects including the biggest on Sunlit Tides and she goes and drop the greenhouse on my head as well!

so yea that woman is most definitely legal and on a massive rampage there! infact i'm having to leave my wish empty because if i just put 1 thing on it! guaranteed it'll be gone in a heartbeat :D

but congratulations anyway! and yes i to love it apart from the leaking roof when it rains the rest of it a pour masterpiece and work of art ;)

LOL, he's crashing Doctor, he's crashing. He needs life support. :wink: Hehehe. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited November 2012
    sshaw1 wrote:
    Thank you for the Greenhouse, I love it! You are a complete doll! You are a sneaky gift-ninja, azara67!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

funny-pictures-ninja-cat-attacks.jpg

You're most welcome hun. Hehe, I told you all I was on a gifting rampage. 8) But I 'll give you guys a break for awhile. Holidays are around the corner and I will probably not be on as much because I will be spending most of my time with family. So I will catch you all next time.

Oh I love your avatar and kitty pic sshaw. :)