Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of The Sims 3 Seasons?

Do you love it? Do you dislike it? Overwhelmed? Underwhelmed? The reason why I'm asking is because I generally want to know how much people like the game, is it the best expansion pack yet? I haven't got mine yet since it's out here in the UK on Friday but I'd like to hear how people who have got the game are finding it!

Comments

• AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've said it all over the place, but I'm more than willing to say it again:

AMAZING!!!!

Nothing I dislike yet... :D
  • xoxsashaxoxxoxsashaxox Posts: 75 New Member
    edited November 2012
    So far i also really like it. There are a few glitches, which ALWAYS happens with any Sims expansion with me for some reason. Although they are relatively minor and im sure a patch will fix it soon. I love the new parties, and the ability to swim in the ocean. you can also skate on pond water when it freezes. The weather is actually pretty realistic with awesome sound effects too. i recomenned it!
  • Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited November 2012
    It's ok. I was really disappointed with CAS and Build/Buy, there isn't nearly as much as I had hoped. Supernatural had a ton, Seasons doesn't seem like it has half as much.

I like the festivals and the weather effects look really good. I haven't played it much (I just got it a couple hours ago) but so far it's pretty lacking after how much was in Supernatural. Maybe my opinion will change after spending more time with it but...I don't know.
    34336_s.gif
  • Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I really love it. Especially fall and winter. So pretty.
  • PixieStixPixieStix Posts: 1,956 Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't have it yet as I too am in the UK! but I watched some 'Lets Play' videos and saw the lacking items in Build/Buy and also in CAS but I personally believe this is due to the amount of time and effort all the other features took, I wanted it for the weather all along the extra things are really just bonuses too me so the lack of content wont bother me at all ^^

I wish it was Friday now, but 6pm so I will be back from Leeds :lol:
    LadySmitanbanner_zps7eszqcmq.jpg
    YouTube:Lady Smitan Twitter:@LadySmitan Gallery:LadySmitan
  • TynkTynk Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited November 2012
    While CAS and Build/Buy are lacking in items... i can only say i was expecting that. With as much effort as they put into worldwide seasonal effects, festivals, and holidays.

i am more than happy to have less CAS and Build/Buy items in order to actually have more activities. But i guess that may have something to do with i use CC so not having more EA made items and clothing isn't a big deal to me. -shrug-

But i love it so far. i have had no issues with it (other than slightly increased loading times, but that isn't a big deal). And for some reason my sims are actually autonomously doing more now. (no its not because of a new mod; i have been using mods forever). They actually seem more inclined to enjoy themselves now.
  • Pupper_puppyPupper_puppy Posts: 810 New Member
    edited November 2012
    All i can say is. BEST. EP. EVER.
    The only thing i was slightly disappointed on was the lack of stuff in CAS. But i could really care less.

The weather is AMAZING!
  • JHBrownJHBrown Posts: 566 Member
    edited November 2012
    Bonnie1209 wrote:
    I really love it. Especially fall and winter. So pretty.
    Your Avatar is beautiful!
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited November 2012
    One word: AWESOME!!!
    This space is for rent.
  • lewisna28lewisna28 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I love it! The weather affects are amazing. It's so real. It could rain At any given moment. Awesome!
    I also love the aliens. Good job EA!