Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolf Hair (On their head)

Every time one of my sims transforms into a werewolf their hair, on their head, is completely wrong. It is either a completely different hairstyle from what I picked or it looks like two different hairstyles combined into one. It looks horrible. Does anyone know how to fix this? It is completely irritating.
funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif

Comments

• ShiromisaShiromisa Posts: 193
    edited October 2012
    Whoa, screenshots? Two different hairstyles combined?
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited October 2012
    Shiromisa wrote:
    Whoa, screenshots? Two different hairstyles combined?

I'll get a picture next time I'm in game.
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited October 2012
    This is a bug that's triggered by changing your werewolf's appearance. If you have your werewolf use the mirror or dresser, get a makeover at the salon, get their body hair waxed or get a tattoo, you run the risk of triggering this bug. The only way to fix it is to go back to a previous save before the bug occurred. Whenever you do anything that causes a change to your werewolf, you should make a new save first and then immediately have them transform to their werewolf form to make sure everything is right.

You should also take the same precautions when changing any sim's appearance. Currently their ages can be reset or changed randomly, and other supernaturals can lose some or all of their abilities from using the mirror, dresser, etc. You may end up with a fairy that can't do tricks anymore or a witch who loses their ability to use magic.

Always make a new save before changing anything about any of your sims' appearances!
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited October 2012
    Whoops. Liam caused a double post.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited October 2012
    enkeli63 wrote:
    This is a bug that's triggered by changing your werewolf's appearance. If you have your werewolf use the mirror or dresser, get a makeover at the salon, get their body hair waxed or get a tattoo, you run the risk of triggering this bug. The only way to fix it is to go back to a previous save before the bug occurred. Whenever you do anything that causes a change to your werewolf, you should make a new save first and then immediately have them transform to their werewolf form to make sure everything is right.

You should also take the same precautions when changing any sim's appearance. Currently their ages can be reset or changed randomly, and other supernaturals can lose some or all of their abilities from using the mirror, dresser, etc. You may end up with a fairy that can't do tricks anymore or a witch who loses their ability to use magic.

Always make a new save before changing anything about any of your sims' appearances!

Alright, thank you! :D
  • lucassilva110894lucassilva110894 Posts: 9
    edited October 2012
    This happens to me too, but not even changing the appearance of my yes it happens.
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wheres the werewolf trnasform button in CAS?