Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Hmmm… no I didn’t see fog, fire and electricity… saw the gobo lights with the stars.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited January 2023
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Hmmm… no I didn’t see fog, fire and electricity… saw the gobo lights with the stars.

@soocoolsim, Oh NOOOO!! I was afraid of that. Yeah, there's a bunch of the party machines all throughout the roller coaster with some being electricity, fire and mostly fog. There was even an electricity one in the game room. I also had strobe lights too, hope those stayed on. Well darn, thanks for letting me know.

Here's examples (using the party FX machine and the Stellar Mod one).
    c8qhailzbw0w.png

wbofz8kt7ey2.png

udhn58xm8vru.png
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wow, Space Mountain Roller Coaster is an epic creation both inside and out, very creative work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Wow, Space Mountain Roller Coaster is an epic creation both inside and out, very creative work :)

@masajo,Thank you so much, appreciate you stopping by and leaving your lovely comments. :)
    edited January 2023
    Arcade Apartments, 1/29/2023
    40x20 residential lot
    33 Main Street, Disney's Magic Kingdom

This is another collaboration build for Disney's Magic Kingdom world between @Hidehi and myself. Hidehi built this fabulous building shell and I did the interior design. The former arcade and gift shop section of Main Street's Emporium was converted into an apartment complex consisting of three attached but separate apartment buildings, each with their own lobby, laundry and bike storage. There are a total of seven furnished apartments to choose from (4 one bedrooms and 3 studios) and 3 NPC apartments. A shared mailbox for all residents is located outside the middle apartment building. Tenants can share the outdoor BBQ's and ping pong table located in the back. Each apartment has a unique layout and is furnished in either neutral decor for single or couple sims or a decor more specifically suited for a male or female. Which one will choose? Everything is upgraded and all doors are either marked NPC or locked, so just select the door you want to unlock and move in.

OOK7p44.jpg

Building Plans
    BzArAf8.jpg

qxbwws6.jpg

GavxBcO.jpg

UTUup66.jpg

IkAaopF.jpg

x3rfg9k.jpg

xN7crVc.jpg

CylZnLO.jpg

edNu1iz.jpg

vOkv4zl.jpg

sok9N1d.jpg
    Wow Sandy, the work you put into decorating Arcade Apartments is amazing! You brought the shell created by Hidehi to life beautifully with each wonderfully designed space. Such a great choice of apartments and decor! I don’t know how you manage to come up with all the different patterns and themes. Love the character of each space. I can imagine this building being perfect for a group of people and a great setting for friendships, fun and drama. Cool lot for storytelling too lol. Another wonderful build for DMK or any world! Rec’d and off to download now. Well done to you and @Hidehi ! 🌟😀
    Thank you very much @soocoolsim. So appreciate your nice comments and glad to hear that you liked the apartments. :)
    Fantastic collab work, very wonderful and realistic shell and your interior design is stunning, very unique and beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Fantastic collab work, very wonderful and realistic shell and your interior design is stunning, very unique and beautiful :)

Thank you very much @masajo, appreciate you visiting and leaving such nice comments. :)
    Teeny Tiny Loft Home, 2/03/2023
    10x20 residential lot
    22 Frontier Way, Disney's Magic Kingdom

Another build for the Magic Kingdom World, this time a house for the bay lake district area.

This tiny house plan with a modern farmhouse vibe is simple, yet stylish and gives you all you need in a compact space -- hangout space open to the kitchen, a loft bedroom, a full bath with closet and a laundry room. The main living area has a cathedral ceiling making the living area feel larger with the loft overlooking below. A covered porch on the side gives you room to grill or sit and enjoy the fresh air. In the back, you can enjoy the small pool with views of the sea. Everything is upgraded; no cc or cap.

kkZjMbb.jpg
    fYDdlN3.jpg

Beautiful design of your tiny house, it always amazes me how much can be fitted in. Love the cool pool area :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Beautiful design of your tiny house, it always amazes me how much can be fitted in. Love the cool pool area :)

@masajo, thank you!! I'm glad I was able to fit in all I did with such a small footprint, lol. Thanks again! <3
    What a sweet little home Sandy! Beautifully decorated as always and great idea to have the loft for that airy feeling. Love the pops of blue around the exterior and the crisp exterior. Sims will surely enjoy this home and the bonus of the pool and backyard. A lovely addition to DMK or any other world. Rec’d and downloaded. Well done! 🌟😀
    What a sweet little home Sandy! Beautifully decorated as always and great idea to have the loft for that airy feeling. Love the pops of blue around the exterior and the crisp exterior. Sims will surely enjoy this home and the bonus of the pool and backyard. A lovely addition to DMK or any other world. Rec’d and downloaded. Well done! 🌟😀

@soocoolsim, Thanks Paula! It was nice to do something small for a change. Was pleasantly surprised that I had room for a small pool, lol. Glad you like it. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member

Space mountain looks amazing.

Arcade apartments look amazing.

Teeny Tiny Loft looks cute. The blue door really pops.

Contemporary Resort Boat Dock
    196 World Drive (Map 13, Lot #173)

DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

This boat dock is located directly across the street from the Contemporary Resort Hotel in the Bay Lake District. You can fish at the end of the pier and there is a small play area for the kids. It docks a few small boats and a houseboat called The Zephyr.

ChfM3hR.jpg
    The Zephyr, 2/10/2023
    Contemporary Resort Dock, Disney's Magic Kingdom

The Zephyr is a modern style houseboat decorated in a calming color palette consisting of 4 decks with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a den, a laundry room and an outdoor entertainment area that includes a hot tub.

Deck 1 is located below deck and this is where the den, the laundry, a bunk room and another bath are located. Has porthole windows so you can see directly into the water.

Deck 2 is the main deck and features an open concept living room, dining area and kitchen. The Helm is located on the outside deck along with a dining table and a BBQ grill.

All of Deck 3 contains the master suite and bath with expansive windows to take in the views. The master is accessed via a spiral staircase but also has exterior doors leading to the outside deck.

Deck 4 is an open air covered deck where your sims can party and relax. It has a hot tub, a bar, a stereo and seating. Everything is upgraded.

D7EBsPF.jpg

Deck Layouts
    wIKL013.jpg
    edited February 2023
    Mickey's Country House
    30x20 residential lot
    142 Fantasyland, Disney's Magic Kingdom

Want to live in a fun house inspired by Mickey Mouse? Then this is the place for you with bright colors, cozy furniture, funky wall art, a whimsical kitchen, a game room, a workshop garage and a garden. Mickey's house is quite eclectic and a bit cluttered, but that's the way he likes it; he even likes to keep is red bicycle in his living room. There's even a dog house and a comfy bed for Pluto. Everything is upgraded as usual.

IflVsou.jpg

INSPIRATION
    Ie2b6Go.jpg

kR4ilII.jpg

2IK5Pjw.jpg
    Wonderful builds Sandy! The Contemporary Boat Docks fits so beautifully into the surroundings and looks so serene. I also like that you added the covered seating and little playground for visiting sims. One can easily imagine them taking the time to simply relax and enjoy the peace. The Zephyr houseboat is very elegant and so well laid out. Just imagine taking in the views while relaxing in the hot tub!

Mickey’s Country House is adorable and so very unique. Fun colours and decor to brighten the world of the sims living there. A lovely representation of the inspiration that only you could pull off so well. Great job!
    Wonderful builds Sandy! The Contemporary Boat Docks fits so beautifully into the surroundings and looks so serene. I also like that you added the covered seating and little playground for visiting sims. One can easily imagine them taking the time to simply relax and enjoy the peace. The Zephyr houseboat is very elegant and so well laid out. Just imagine taking in the views while relaxing in the hot tub!

Mickey’s Country House is adorable and so very unique. Fun colours and decor to brighten the world of the sims living there. A lovely representation of the inspiration that only you could pull off so well. Great job!

@soocoolsim, Aww, thank you so much Paula. It was fun to try and replicate the Mickey Mouse house. And I'm glad you like what I added to the boat dock, as I couldn't think of anything else to put at this one, especially since we already have some other boat docks that have more to do there. :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Mickey's house is adorable dear Sandy <3

@BreeMiles, Thank you so much Bree; I enjoyed building this one. :)
    Contemporary Resort Boat Dock and The Zephyr look so realistic and I absolutely love Mickey's Country House, very cute :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Contemporary Resort Boat Dock and The Zephyr look so realistic and I absolutely love Mickey's Country House, very cute :)

@masajo, Aww, thank you very much Christine! I'm about to build a house for Minnie Mouse as well, lol. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top