Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Awesome work with Harwood House, such a beautiful manor with lots of fantastic detail. Stunning interior design and your landscaping is first class :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Gorgeous home! Love that brick you used on the exterior! The soft gold and cream you used on the interior is a beautiful backdrop for the dark wood and rich colors you used. And of course your backyard is amazing as always!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Harwood House is such a very grand and detailed home! :) At the same time, it contains a lot of warmth feel and is a very special family home <3 The landscaping work and outdoors areas are so very nice! The flowers and water fountain feature in the front courtyard is very pretty! Very nice pool and hot tub patio! The upper balcony areas are very nice! Very lovely furnishing of each of the rooms and areas of the interior! The colour schemes and wall patterns in the bedrooms look so very nice! Very nice design of the large kitchen!
    There are so many special feature areas both inside the home and outdoors! :)

@rosemow , thank you very much Rose! I always look forward to reading your detailed comments and appreciate how you support us all on everything we do. <3
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Harwood House is a gorgeous mansion, dear Sandy! <3 I love how detailed it is and the patterns you used. The landscape is so beautiful! <3

Thank you @AIRIS6962 for your nice comments. <3 This was a biggie to decorate, lol.
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Harwood House is lovely dear! The detail is awesome as always with your builds, love your color choice! <3

@BreeMiles , thank you so much Bree!! <3
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Yay, it’s up. Such a wonderful, grand home Sandy! Ditto to the comments above... so much detail and work put into this. Love the pool area and the kitchen. Looks so great inside and out. Love the curb appeal. Heading off to rec. :D<3

@soocoolsim , Yes finally! That was such a huge house to decorate, lol. And thank you very much for your lovely comments Paula. <3
    masajo wrote: »
    Awesome work with Harwood House, such a beautiful manor with lots of fantastic detail. Stunning interior design and your landscaping is first class :)

@masajo, thanks a lot Christine for such nice comments. Glad you liked the landscaping as that is my weakest area, lol. <3
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Gorgeous home! Love that brick you used on the exterior! The soft gold and cream you used on the interior is a beautiful backdrop for the dark wood and rich colors you used. And of course your backyard is amazing as always!

@romagi1, thanks so much Rox! Yes, I ended up liking this color brick better than what I started with so I'm glad I kept it. I struggled with what to do with that backyard, so I appreciate you saying so. <3
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited February 2019
    A little late, but I love the living room and the pool room. Landscaping is perfect! Great job all around!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @Sandraelle, Harwood House is such an Gorgeous build. Adore the incredible landscaping and the elegant, yet warm interiors that has... well, everything any sim could want! :smile:<3
    @Sandraelle, Harwood House is such an Gorgeous build. Adore the incredible landscaping and the elegant, yet warm interiors that has... well, everything any sim could want! :smile:<3

@WrathofCath , thank you so much Cath! Yeah don't you wish we could live in some of these sim houses in real life? LOL
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Harwood house is gorgeous <3
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    Harwood House is a gorgeous build, @Sandraelle :) Such a strong and consistent 'feel' to it, you know? The colours and textures you've chosen are perfect, as is the landscaping.

Just checked out your Sussex Manor too—absolutely beautiful!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    A little late, but I love the living room and the pool room. Landscaping is perfect! Great job all around!

@60smusicluvr , thank you so much for stopping by with your nice comments. :)
    illusie wrote: »
    Harwood house is gorgeous <3

@illusie , thank you Lu, glad you thought so. :)
    GreenCats wrote: »
    Harwood House is a gorgeous build, @Sandraelle :) Such a strong and consistent 'feel' to it, you know? The colours and textures you've chosen are perfect, as is the landscaping.

Just checked out your Sussex Manor too—absolutely beautiful!

@GreenCats , thank you very much. I'm glad you came by and I appreciate your nice comments. :)
    TWILIGHT MODERN, 3/20/19
    Built in Bridgeport at 56 Gusto Point Rd (you'll need to bulldoze the park), 64 x 64 residential lot

* DOWNLOAD HERE *

* PICTURE TOUR *

Twilight Modern is a large ultra modern villa created for a single female vampire who prefers the monotone darker colors, and likes to party and entertain, so the layout was designed with her specific needs and wants in mind. (This was a DNA request for @Audreyy. See DNA Request here)

EYvOLeM.jpg

For privacy, the property is fenced and gated and features a large fountain in the front. The backyard has lots of patio space, a covered bbq and bar area, a beautiful pool with fountain sprays, a hot tub and garden space that's ready for planting.
    QwVdx5y.jpg

k6OMinE.jpg

The main level consists of a large open living area where one side has a piano, sitting area with fireplace, and the other side features a large screen TV, dance floor and party area. On this level is also a large kitchen with a breakfast bar, a spacious dining room, half bath, laundry room and a garage. There is an elevator near the kitchen that leads to the basement with easy access to the wine cellar and the butler's bedroom.
    MJvG227.jpg

qr81JOH.jpg

The 2nd floor is the exhibition area for the sim's collections, a private office/library, a music room, a sitting area that's open to the below living spaces, a master bedroom with ensuite bath and private balcony.
    xXqrMnT.jpg

HsVYBfW.jpg

WwN5rKG.jpg

The 3rd floor is mainly the skills area and consists of a separate art studio and a separate workroom. Doors lead outdoors to a rooftop terrace with seating and a fire pit, a bar, chess, dominoes and a stereo.
    R1K1N5v.jpg

v29qV4b.jpg

s1M3rur.jpg

The basement has another pool and hot tub, a gym, a wine cellar, a half bath and a butler's bedroom. Besides an elevator, there's also a set of spiral stairs accessing this area.
    wG4sioe.jpg

L6S3pzH.jpg

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Outstanding work @Sandraelle such a dream home and I love the monotone theme :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Beautiful Vampire lair and the pops of color and greenery are perfect!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Another huge build well done Sandy. I also love the pops of colour and greenery. You always come up with such interesting patterns and textures. Such a great name as well. Such a cool home :D
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Outstanding work dear @Sandraelle ! I love all those animal prints touches everywhere. And the rocks wall is simply stunning. Love it! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Twilight Modern is a very lovely vampire home! :) The exterior design of the home, the outdoors and landscaping work, the layout and furnishing of the interior, and the black and white colour scheme are all very nice! It is a very detailed and very creatively designed build! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Outstanding work @Sandraelle such a dream home and I love the monotone theme :)

Thank you so much Christine! It was a challenge sticking to just the black, gray and white color scheme, lol. :)
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Beautiful Vampire lair and the pops of color and greenery are perfect!

Thanks Rox. Yeah that's about the only color I could get in was in the artwork and greenery, lol. :)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Another huge build well done Sandy. I also love the pops of colour and greenery. You always come up with such interesting patterns and textures. Such a great name as well. Such a cool home :D

Thank you Paula. So glad you like my textures and patterns. :)
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Outstanding work dear @Sandraelle ! I love all those animal prints touches everywhere. And the rocks wall is simply stunning. Love it! <3

Thank you Inma! Glad you liked the rock walls and animal prints. :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Twilight Modern is a very lovely vampire home! :) The exterior design of the home, the outdoors and landscaping work, the layout and furnishing of the interior, and the black and white colour scheme are all very nice! It is a very detailed and very creatively designed build! :)

Thank you very much Rose. :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Remarkable job on Twilight Modern @Sandraelle! Outstanding detail!

Thanks Bree! :)

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    Stunning build @Sandraelle ! You've found so many ways to add interest to the sleek b&w colour scheme. And I love the landscaping!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top