Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Adam And Eve Challenge

Comments

• cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited October 2012

Life After Eden
    A story of Adam and Eve

Adam and Eve Gardner

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/AdamGardner.jpg "width=200"[/IMG] [IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/EveGardner.jpg "width=200"[/IMG]

Adam - brave, handy, charismatic, ambitious, great kisser LTW Jack of all trades
    Eve - family oriented, excitable, friendly, green thumb, great kisser LTW perfect garden

Chapter 1 - Life in a New World

Adam Gardner came from a very wealthy family. He spent his whole life living in a luxurious mansion, Eden Hall, surrounded by beautiful gardens and never having to work a day of his life. After he married Eve and she moved in with him and his family, Adam's father began to worry that Adam would never find out who he really was until he had to work for a living and make something of himself. So he expelled Adam and Eve from Eden Hall.

Adam's father loved him so he did not send them away empty handed. He gave them a large parcel of land and $500,000 to make a life for themselves. Even though the land was remote Adam and Eve used a good portion of the money to hire workers to build the beginnings of a town. Because of the beautiful fertile valley they called the town Garden Valley.

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-117.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Sunday when they arrived in the newly built town they quickly christened their new log home.

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-101.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-97.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Soon after they decided to enjoy the central park by reading books newly purchased from the book store. Eve learned the gardening skill and Adam learned the handyman skill.

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-95.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Adam joined the police force and Eve joined the cafe cooking staff.

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-96.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Adam and Eve traveled to China that day so they could learn and advance their skills. (They learned so much that by Wed afternoon they were very accomplished. Adam: logic - level 3, athletic - 3, charisma - 1, kama simtra l, simfu - l, handiness 2. Eve: athletic - 2, charisma - 1, cooking - 3, kama simtra - 1, simfu - 1, gardening - 6.)

They were exhausted when they got back from China and ready for sleep since it was so late.

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-28.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Sometimes when Adam would wake up early he would jog to the park and play chess so he could improve his performance at work.
    [IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-111.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-115.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Eve would tend her garden. Wednesday afternoon she collected 5 special seeds that she would plant as soon as she reached gardening level 7.

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-120.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • xxbecky09xxxxbecky09xx Posts: 48 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Ok so i have just started this challenge and i love it :) i wasnt going to post until later but my game crashed so thought i would do my first post now.
    I hope this works ive never uploaded pics on here before.
    I am using appalossa plains all cleared out :) I would of used two sims already married and called them adam and eve but these are two sims i created yeaterday and never played with.

These are my Founders Martin Burkett his traits are family orientated, neat, hopeless romantic, athletic and ambitious

Screenshot-10_zps64bd3e1a.jpg

Kellie Redd. Her traits are family orientated, hopeless romantic, animal lover, nurturing and ambitious

Screenshot-7_zpsfacd8855.jpg

Here is some pictures of there house and also the grocery store. They had $349,450 left over after building the house and buying the store.

Front View
    Screenshot-2_zpse6979030.jpg
    Back View
    Screenshot-3_zpscb0e95a8.jpg
    Upstairs (left bedrooms blank until children come along)
    Screenshot-4_zps409905c2.jpg
    Downstairs
    Screenshot-5_zpsf575a5d9.jpg
    Grocery Store
    Screenshot-6_zps9ef25e1e.jpg

Here are the Family's pets Bella the cat and Tamsie the dog
    Screenshot-12_zps65e6e9e5.jpg
    Screenshot-9_zpsa80886ca.jpg

I spent the first few days building skills up. Kellie learnt gardening and fishing and Martin learnt Painting.
    Screenshot-15_zps6bc075d2.jpg
    Screenshot-11_zps926ef11e.jpg
    Screenshot-8_zpse063deeb.jpg

I got Martin and Kellie married so they are now Mr and Mrs Burkett :D
    Screenshot-14_zps8214418a.jpg

I've decided to wait until both the cat and the dog have aged into adults and i have maxed out the skills that i am getting them to learn before having children.
    Here is Bella as an adult cat.
    119_zpscfb63228.jpg

Tamsie just aged up when my game froze:( so will get a pic of her when i go back on later. I also had a Zombie attack on my plants so if anyone can advise me what category i can find the pea shooter under that would be great.
    118_zps34450dbf.jpg

Fingers crossed this works!!
  • GAO62GAO62 Posts: 36 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the replys to my problems placing and buying community lots for this challenge. I have had succes now and have my couple in Sunlit Tides as I thought an deserted island was a likely place for them to start a new world. They are working on fishing skills at the moment to raise money. So far they have a city hall, library, bookstore, and a couple other community lots to their name. Funds are dissappering fast so it is time to earn some money before building any more lots. Sorry I havn't any pics (don't know how to do that). Anyway finding this challenge to be fun.
  • AngelzzzDaydream0AngelzzzDaydream0 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited October 2012
    Cwaddell those are some beautiful sims. Thanks for the info on the stores, I haven't placed any lots but the grocery store yet, so it's very helpful! :D

Becky,Martin and his lovely wife are off to a good start I think! Can't wait to see what their children will look like!

GAO62,for uploading the pics, have you ever tried www.photobucket.com?
    Joining is free, and after you upload it will give links to the pictures so you can share them! :-)
    edited October 2012
    So, it's time for Bentley and Eden to start their new life together. I've chosen a world I downloaded called Dracul Island. It's available on the exchange and is an amazing medieval world! There are tons of lots in it though and it took me forever to clear it out! :shock:

I chose a house from the exchange as well. I can't remember where I got it but I know I found it by searching for cabins. (If anyone is interested in either the world or the lot I will be happy to look them up!)

Here is their new home...

Screenshot-1369_zpsccc9040a.jpg

I started Bentley off with a supernatural potion to get the ball rolling in populating the town!

Screenshot-1323_zps9412fd9b.jpg

Then let nature take it's course...

Screenshot-1324_zps19cc728b.jpg

Bentley started a nice garden and Eden worked on her painting skill. They had dinner that evening, they were both exhausted!

Screenshot-1326_zpsf473ae39.jpg

Shortly have supper, Eden fell ill. (We all know what this means, that potion did the trick! :wink: )

Screenshot-1327_zps7a477d77.jpg

This seemed to happen within the first day, I have no idea how they got here or where they came from as there are only two lots in my neighborhood. The dreaded paparazzi! They are like a plague! I placed a wall around the entire property to keep them out.
    (has anyone else had this issue?)

Screenshot-1325_zps2bf4ac57.jpg

I hired a maid and butler, so there would be someone for my sims to socialize with besides each other. Also, I knew with all the gardening work and housework, Eden would need help when the babies arrived.
    For some reason, the butler and maid became obsessed with the beehives...
    It didn't go well for either of them. :twisted:

Screenshot-1328_zps775efc9c.jpg

Screenshot-1330_zps746170aa.jpg

Since there are very few vehicles around, I thought it would be a good idea for Bentley to adopt a foal. Her name is Storm.

Screenshot-1332_zps56521042.jpg

Between the garden and Storm, Bentley is busy all day long til late in the evening.

Screenshot-1337_zps41de892e.jpg

Eve has been working on alchemy and painting, in between unscheduled trips to the bathroom. :wink:

Screenshot-1331_zps98f0fc4b.jpg

They barely have time for a snuggle in bed! And Bentley is very excited about Eve's baby bump! Any guesses as to how many or what she might have? :D

Screenshot-1333_zps69b1d649.jpg
  • JMJphotostudioJMJphotostudio Posts: 162 Member
    edited October 2012
    First and Foremost

I want to take the time to let you know that im still here. I have been sick so i havent been on the net for a while. Im sorry for that.

I would like to say wow. The challenge is taking off. I didnt expect to comeback and see so much going on. I have to give most of that credit to Gigidawn for her being the first to giving this challenge a chance and helping to breathe life into it.

I have been reading through the pages here and i would like to address somethings.

The rules are not to hinder your game play. They are there as a challenge. Some rules are ment to be bent...Some rules. Some rules are just too important to the challenge to be bent or broken. The Starting cash and the rule of A Gen MUST LEAVE SOMETHING BEHIND FOR THE NEXT GEN. Those and the death rules are not to be broken or bent. If you feel that there is a rule that gets in the way just let me know and we can see if we can work a change in there.

My aim is to make it a Challenge.

Now that, that is out of the way. I LOVE THE SUPPORT THAT WE ARE GETTING. please know that the support says alot. Have fun and enjoy. Im going to go over some of the post and address them more personally as time permits.

For those of you that need a place to post your stories and images for the challenge stop by secretsimsociety.net which is the Offical Site for this Challenge.
  • BekahSueBekahSue Posts: 623 Member
    edited October 2012
    Here's an update on my family. I'm not going to give an in-depth story on them, but I thought I'd share some of what they are doing.

Adam and Evie settled into their new house. I built them a two-bedroom house plus a garden and workshop out back. As per the rules, the only building in town was the supermarket. Shortly after moving them in, I built a consignment store to bring more people to town. I've decided that each time I build a new lot, I'll add one empty house. That way, I can slowly increase the population.
    Screenshot-99_zpsf4936453.jpg

For the first few days, they focused on building up their skills. Adam focused on gardening and inventing, while Evie focused on sculpting.
    Screenshot-98_zps3ad6723b.jpg
    Screenshot-100_zps6f937c2d.jpg

Evie's LTW is to raise 5 children. I think she's trying to tell me something:
    Screenshot-101_zps45a6710d.jpg

Rather than wait until their skills were built up, I decided to go ahead and grant her desire for a child. Their firstborn son is Aaron. I'm rolling the first two traits. His were brave and virtuoso.
    Screenshot-106_zps450c5460.jpg

Screenshot-107_zps380a73fc.jpg

Around the time that Aaron was born, I decided to add a City Hall. Both Adam and Evie have skills that work well with self-employment. The more income I can leave for the next generation, the better.

And then I got into gameplay and forgot to take pictures. By now, Adam and Evie have five children. Aaron is a teenager, Emma and Ellen are children, and the twins, Alex and Austin are babies. I've also built a school for my children to attend, as well as added a second floor to my house. No more public buildings until the next generation.

Aaron:
    Screenshot-112_zps685f1674.jpg

Screenshot-115_zps717d6c18.jpg

Emma:
    Screenshot-116_zpsee25a2bc.jpg

Hopefully next time I'll remember to take pictures of the rest of the family.

Also, I wanted to share the town that I'm using. I got it off of the Exchange. It is a completely empty world, and it is nicely designed for building.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3809497

Bonus shot:
    Screenshot-103_zps0dbbdfa5.jpg
    I love them :)

t99zif.jpg
    edited October 2012
    Awww Bekah they are sooo cute! Can't wait to see pics of the rest of the kids! I sometimes get caught up and forget to take pics too. I have very few pics of my babies but alot more of the toddlers! =O)
    edited October 2012
    t99zif.jpg
    edited October 2012
    This seemed to happen within the first day, I have no idea how they got here or where they came from as there are only two lots in my neighborhood. The dreaded paparazzi! They are like a plague! I placed a wall around the entire property to keep them out.
    (has anyone else had this issue?)

Yes, I had this issue too. They showed up as soon as I moved into the neighborhood, despite the fact that I had no celebrities in the town.
    t99zif.jpg
  • SCEISCEI Posts: 156
    edited October 2012
    My simming computer is currently broken but the second I get it fixed I'm doing this challenge!
    My founders will be Everett and Adeline Apple.
    Everett will be a normal sim and the gardener, but he will also paint and sculpt in his spare time.
    Traits: Artistic, Green Thumb, Savvy Sculptor, Collector, and Brave
    LTW: Perfect Garden
    Adeline will be a witch and learn logic so she can tutor the children because they can't go to school, but she will use alchemy as a source of income.
    Traits: Genius, Nurturing, Gatherer, Animal Lover, and Bookworm
    LTW: Alchemy Artisan
    I'll purchase the City Hall first so they can both get professions, then the alchemy consignment store followed by the normal consignment store.
    I'm quite excited about this.
  • JMJphotostudioJMJphotostudio Posts: 162 Member
    edited October 2012
    I have been getting alot of massages about the 50 gen is too long. I figured the 50 gen would make it a challenge instead of a run through. What do you guys think. Should i bring down the 50 gen to say 30?
    edited October 2012
    Honestly, I have a hard time making it through 10 generations, much less 50. 30 sounds more manageable, but I don't know if I would stick with it that long, especially if I finished buying all the community lots before then. Is there a specific goal that we should accomplish by the end of the generations?

Maybe start out with 250,000 and the challenge would be to have a full town with every lot occupied and every community lot available in the simmers game placed somewhere in the town and owned by the family?
    t99zif.jpg
  • SCEISCEI Posts: 156
    edited October 2012
    I have been getting alot of massages about the 50 gen is too long. I figured the 50 gen would make it a challenge instead of a run through. What do you guys think. Should i bring down the 50 gen to say 30?

Most save files get bugs around 5 gens, nevertheless a 10 gen legacy. Even 30 gens is pushing it. It think 20 with the option of going further is the best idea.

Edit: And I hope you mean messages ;)
  • xxbecky09xxxxbecky09xx Posts: 48 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Here's an update on how my sims are getting on. I agree 50gen is way too long. I will probably struggle to get to 5gen! hopefully i will be able to stick it out though as i really like this family.

As promised Tamsie as an adult dog
    Screenshot_zps04817425.jpg

I also decided to get another dog called Captain so i could breed them.
    Screenshot-2_zps897d8a59.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zps2b273017.jpg

Kellie was also pregnant with their first child.
    Screenshot-5_zpsd04b34c1.jpg

Here is Tamsie and Captains puppy Biscuit
    Screenshot-7_zps929593b2.jpg

Here is Kellie in labour and with their first son Aiden
    Screenshot-9_zpsa3c0c9a1.jpg
    Screenshot-10_zps4f7d770a.jpg

It wasnt long until Kellie was pregnant again.
    Screenshot-8_zpsf21100f5.jpg

She soon gave birth to twins Aliyah(heir)and Adam
    Screenshot-11_zps12842575.jpg
    Screenshot-12_zps5176dd80.jpg

I did out the kids bedrooms.
    Screenshot-13_zpscb9439ad.jpg

Aiden grew up into a toddler and Kellie spent all her spare time teaching him the basics.
    Screenshot-14_zps8cbf3d49.jpg
    Screenshot-15_zps2f1d53f3.jpg
    Screenshot-17_zpsbb3f557d.jpg

Biscuit as an adult dog.
    Screenshot-18_zps5c1088ab.jpg

Martin aged up into an adult.
    Screenshot-20_zpsd6e4****.jpg

Adam and Aliyah as toddlers.
    Screenshot-22_zps0112e847.jpg
    Screenshot-23_zpscfd7ef12.jpg

Aiden as a child.
    Screenshot-29_zpsc9f5c4b0.jpg

I made him do alot of practicing on the science table as he is the only child with an imaginary friend.
    Screenshot-30_zps13f72381.jpg

Adam and Aliyah as children.
    Screenshot-32_zpsad98189d.jpg
    Screenshot-33_zps0e97fe11.jpg

Tamsie and Bella as elders and the new cat (cant remember name will have to have a look next time i play!)
    Screenshot-35_zpsd87086b8.jpg
    Screenshot-34_zps8b64924e.jpg
    Screenshot-36_zpsa80b6619.jpg

Aiden as a teen
    Screenshot-37_zps9216c590.jpg

Grim came for Tamsie :(
    Screenshot-38_zpsac97a1b9.jpg

So i built the Graveyard with its own Pet's corner!
    Screenshot-39_zpsf46bd02d.jpg
    Screenshot-40_zpsf95ccafe.jpg

More soon hopefully if i manage to play in the next couple of days. Trying to declutter my house ready for christmas!

edited October 2012
    Cwaddell those are some beautiful sims. ...

Thank You.

I love all the pictures and updates from people's games.

AngelzzzDaydream: The bee pictures from your game are funny. I don't have ST or SN so don't have that. Bently's mustache and goatee are very dashing. Is that CC? If so where did you get it?

BekahSue: Although I'm using the Sunset Valley 2 blank world I have downloaded Oakwood for future use. Thanks for the link.

The paparazzi showed up in my game right away too. I have just installed a new mod in my game, Register, that can be used to manage NPCs. I got it so that I could limit the number of stray and wild animal NPCs to help clear up lag. I noticed that I can disallow paparazzi too, which I may do.

I plan to have Adam and Eve change jobs as part of my strategy to populate the town with residents. I've been using Mastercontroller mod to monitor my town. In the beginning was only my 2 sims residents and quite a few NPCs. There were 3 paparazzi but once my sims got jobs 2 of those became their bosses. Since then Artie Page, Adam's boss, has moved into a house and is now a resident. After her shift on Friday night I had Eve join the journalism career. Her old boss, Dorothy Demayo, was still an NPC so not sure if she will become a resident or not.

As of Friday night of the first week there are 3 other households of residents besides Adam and Eve's and Artie Page's. Ann Song is unemployed and a 2 star celebrity. There is an elderly unemployed man and a family of 5 - mother, father, teen, toddler and small dog (all unemployed). There are 11 residents (the family of 5 got another dog) 33 service and 7 homeless (I think these are mainly the stray cats and dogs and wild horses, but not sure).

As soon as Adam reaches level 5 of law enforcement he will quit and work in business. I then plan to have him go into the military and then last politics. He needs to make it to level 5 in all of those careers to reach his LTW. Eve will quit her job in journalism after about a week to concentrate on growing the perfect garden, her LTW, and then hopefully raising children after they move to their new home.

edited October 2012

After collecting their money on Monday the family had around $70,000. So on Wednesday I built the criminal headquarters on a new created 25X25 lot between the fishing spot and the inexpensive housing in the farming/ranch area. I used the Abandoned Farmer's Shack from Meadow Glen Updated. It only cost about $2500.

Storywise, the locals decided to make their own moonshine since there are no bars and supply took so long to get to the new town. Then Adan decided that he should keep an eye on them by becoming a partner and then buying it out-right.

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-132.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

Of course once a criminal element is present other crime is sure to follow. Sure enough Wed night Adam and Eve got robbed. Since Adam is a policeman and brave I thought he could handle any burglar. He did beat up the robber who still managed to get away with their stereo. Since then I bought a new one as well as a burglar alarm and smoke detector.

Here is Adam and Eve working out to their new stereo.

[IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Studio9/Sims 3/Adam and Eve/Screenshot-137.jpg "width=640"[/IMG]

• NyeYahNyeYah Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hmmm this challenge sounds very interesting. Just might partake in it. :) Thanks for coming up with this.
    edited October 2012
    Becky, your Sims' children are adorable! Especially Aliyah - excellent choice for the heir :)

cwaddell, looks like your town is coming in nicely!

I'm really enjoying everyone's updates!
    t99zif.jpg
    edited October 2012
    JMJphotostudio-
    Hope you are feeling better! I might take a look at the site when I have some extra time then. I'm having trouble even finding time to play my sims. :( I think a 20 generation or at the most a 30 generation would be a good idea. Those present a challenge but aren't overly daunting. It could be an ongoing thing if someone reaches the goal to see how far they could go in generations! Thanks so much for creating this challenge as I have met some very nice simmers posting in here and playing! :D

CWaddell-
    I can't believe how your town is growing! That's awesome! :D I'm not sure where I got Bentley's lil goatee. I think it may have been on a sim from a friend on the exchange. I will look into it and find out which sim it was for you. :D

BekahSue-
    Very cute kiddies! Any favorites for the heir yet?

SCE-
    Hope you get your pc fixed soon so we can see your sim family! :-)

edited October 2012
    Several sim days have flown by, I was caught up in the game and didn't take as many pics as I would have liked. There is a really strange development going on in my game that I just have to share and see if anyone else gets a giggle out of it as well!

The dreaded paparazzi that plague me constantly are finally getting their just rewards...The full moon appeared and a zombie came out and attacked the first person it could get it's undead paws on. Yep, the paparazzi aren't smart enough not to stalk you on a full moon...

Screenshot-1335_zps8ef3ae2b.jpg

So next thing you know, he has bitten one of the paparazzi girls. I missed his attack on her. The next pic I caught was this. (I totally cracked up! :lol:)

"What's she got that I haven't got?"

Screenshot-1353_zpsdb2c9332.jpg

He eventually caught his prey and now all three of the paparazzi are zombies! It's a zombie apocalypse!

Screenshot-1361_zps530dbf0b.jpg

Then they all got in their cars and drove away. I would hate to be driving in this town for sure...

Screenshot-1374_zps06326fda.jpg

Screenshot-1375_zpsaf4e781d.jpg

Screenshot-1376_zpsf94134cd.jpg

Crazy! :shock:

Now back to Bentley and Eden...

While the paparazzi were getting what they deserved, Eden had TWINS! Unfortunately, somehow I managed only to get one pic of one of the babies.

Screenshot-1338_zpsd490f0f7.jpg

Caring for twins was wearing Eden out. She would crawl into bed late at night. Bentley was busy just keeping up with the garden and Storm. The maid and butler have turned out to be almost useless.

Screenshot-1347_zpsf3610498.jpg

So I was very relieved when the twins aged up to toddler. But I guess I was so busy I didn't get pics of their birthday party either. :(

This is Connor, he loves the outdoors and is a genius.

Screenshot-1345_zps89628ad9.jpg

And this is Jasmyn, she is an artistic genius.

Screenshot-1346_zpsd5b67072.jpg

The twins are busy lil bees and keep their mom very occupied. Luckily they seem to get along very well and play together nicely. In this pic it looks like they are both playing with a Shaggy doll from Scooby Doo. :P

Screenshot-1342_zps82d4644d.jpg

Bentley chips in with the middle-of-the-night feedings. I can't believe he has already rolled a want for another baby!

Screenshot-1348_zps3f8cb273.jpg

Connor's bottle is as big as he is? Did anyone else notice this? hehe :D

Screenshot-1349_zps0f53ddea.jpg

Even after being fed he still has a hissy fit. He's going to be the 'difficult' child, I can tell already. Jazz never makes a peep!

Screenshot-1350_zpsb1c833e1.jpg

edited October 2012
    Again, my pictures are few and far between and rather sporadic. By now, all of my children are at least teenagers, which means that Evie has reached her LTW. Adam is 2 perfect plants away from reaching his.

I really just have an update on the kiddos this time around. My lovely game crashed before I was able to take pictures of Adam and Evie.

Here's a rundown of their five children:

Aaron is the oldest. He is now a young adult. He somehow managed to attend prom twice and was voted Prom King at both. Not that he's Mr. Popular...he was the only teen boy in town! He graduated with honors and has no job at the moment. After his younger sister, Ellen ages up, I'm going to move the two of them into a house in town, and let SP find a job and a spouse for him.

Aaron at prom:
    Screenshot-123_zps41fce17c.jpg

Graduation:
    Screenshot-129_zpscc7e80db.jpg

Emma is the second oldest. She is currently a teenager and the chosen heir. She's a bookworm and a genius. Four of the five children were given imaginary friends, so it was her job to make potions for them. She has successfully mastered it, and I'll have her make several potions to be kept in the basement for future generations.
    Emma came home from prom with a romantic interest and upon closer inspection, the boy was found acceptable for the future spouse. Of course, I can't remember his name at the moment. Emma will graduate in a couple of days, and I'll probably put her into the teaching career.

Child Emma making potions:
    Screenshot-122_zps15998918.jpg

Emma's boyfriend:
    Screenshot-126_zpsdb7c52cd.jpg

First kiss:
    Screenshot-127_zps128fe453.jpg

Emma:
    Screenshot-149_zpsfbb0bbb8.jpg

Ellen has the fortune of being the middle child. She's the resident rebellious teenager. She gets along with her brother, Aaron the best and will move out with him when she graduates. Ellen has the evil trait and loves to pull pranks. Ellen was crowned queen at the one prom that she attended. She also came back with a romantic interest, but he immediately turned around and entered into a relationship with someone else.

Ellen on the way to prom:
    Screenshot-124_zps0933f3b4.jpg

Ellen is not amused:
    Screenshot-147_zps20982d2a.jpg

Austin and Alex are the twins. They apparently aren't that interesting because I only have one picture of each of them. Alex has the evil trait like Ellen. He also inherited Evie's red hair.

Alex:
    Screenshot-153_zpsea300bb6.jpg

Austin:
    Screenshot-150_zps57fb359f.jpg

I thought I'd close out with a couple of pictures of my town. I love how it is laid out.
    Screenshot-117_zps2555c1d2.jpg
    Screenshot-118_zpsf18000f3.jpg
    Screenshot-119_zpsf5910a37.jpg
    Screenshot-120_zps3e5180ad.jpg
    Screenshot-121_zps760b0d8b.jpg
    t99zif.jpg
    edited October 2012
    Angel: Your kiddos are absolutely adorable!!!!
    t99zif.jpg
    edited October 2012
    BekahSue thanks so much! :D Emma will make an awesome heir and her boyfriend is a cutie! I know how hard it is to remember to take pics!

Becky- Aiden is the spittin image of his dad. Is Aliyah your heir?

CWaddell- I got the goatee from a sim on my friend BlindDate's page..."Dylan Radnor"

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4994557

Everyone's families are growing so quickly! I wish I had more time to sim, I work all weekend, every weekend. Then I have four kids and a granddaughter to take care of so I don't get much simming time! At least I get to pop on and see how everyone else is doing! Luv seeing all your pics! :D
    edited October 2012
    CWaddell- I got the goatee from a sim on my friend BlindDate's page..."Dylan Radnor"

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4994557

Thanks for taking the time to find were you got the facial hair. I've downloaded the sim but won't install right away.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top