Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishing Well Keys?

They are an item that comes with Lucky Palms. They're are in my launcher under installed content. What do they do and where can I find them?
funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif

Comments

• SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'll have to take a look at my launcher because I didn't notice anything like that.

*Edit* I really need to look at what I have installed more often. I would've never noticed if I hadn't seen your post!
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, I noticed them by accident. I just want to know what they do. Maybe we can find them when your trying to steal some coins. Then when your on your home lot, you can click the button and a wishing well will appear. :mrgreen:

I have no idea. :lol::lol:
  • Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited July 2012
    The only wishing well keys that I know of are the car keys that you can get from wishing for wealth. I got a car worth 85k that way.
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited July 2012
    Seer144 wrote:
    The only wishing well keys that I know of are the car keys that you can get from wishing for wealth. I got a car worth 85k that way.

That could be it! Thank you, I was wondering what the keys were for. That makes perfect sense. :thumbup:
  • SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited July 2012
    Ooh you can get a car! Thanks for letting us know.
  • Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited July 2012
    Ooh you can get a car! Thanks for letting us know.

And as far as I know, they're all good cars....but both accounts happened to me while I had three lucky coins in my sim's inventory. Maybe they affect the probability of the well...
  • MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited July 2012
    Seer144 wrote:

cool it is good to know it gives you things other than money. But yeah if that is the case it is probably those keys considering I noticed the frog from the wishing well is an installed item.
  • Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited July 2012
    Yes you can get a set of car keys from the wishing well. The ways to get these are either by trying to steal coins or by fishing in the well.

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like