Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how is the sims 3 supernatural vampires different to the sims 3 late night vampires?

I just waanted to no if the vampires in the new expansion pack supernatural vampires are different from the vampires in latenight.
PLEASE ANSWER! :):D

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2012
    I just waanted to no if the vampires in the new expansion pack supernatural vampires are different from the vampires in latenight.

They are more "intriguing".
    But I have no idea what EA means by that. :P
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    KSkyeeSims12KSkyeeSims12 Posts: 930
    edited June 2012
    I think LN Vampires are Modern and you can't make them in C.A.🐸🐸🐸🐸.N Vampires I heard are more classic and from the looks of it evil, meaner than LN's Vampires plus you can create them in C.A.S If you look around the forums you will see more info on it as September comes closer plus on Tuesday of next week there will be a live chat around 10am Pacific Time.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited June 2012

They are classical, evil, more dangerous breed of vampires. :wink:
  • Options
    PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited June 2012
    LN vampires have 4 fangs on the top. Two fangs on each side.

SN vampires have two on top, two on the bottom.
  • Options
    KindlekinKindlekin Posts: 62
    edited June 2012
    We can only speculate right now, since they can't talk about Vampires yet. Maybe on the 19th we'll get some answers. ^_^
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    You're given "fantasized"/celebrity vampires *cough*twilight*cough* for clubbing in Late Night

In this EP you're given "classical" vampires that do more than that. They can curse you with their bite, they even look like the classic vampires, not the "flashy" ones.

Basically Supernatural showcases the "true" supernatural beings rumored such as actual dangerous vampires, not the "Can I please bite you?" vampires.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Actually, whoever told me the vamps still have 4 fangs is incorrect. They only have two now.

The standard two fangs.
  • Options
    brittanyleahbrittanyleah Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:

Don't the LN vampires have fangs on the bottom too?
  • Options
    n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    You're given "fantasized"/celebrity vampires *cough*twilight*cough* for clubbing in Late Night

In this EP you're given "classical" vampires that do more than that. They can curse you with their bite, they even look like the classic vampires, not the "flashy" ones.

Basically Supernatural showcases the "true" supernatural beings rumored such as actual dangerous vampires, not the "Can I please bite you?" vampires.

I'm sorry but I saw nothing "Twilighty" about the LN vampires. They went out clubbing? So did the vampires in Blade. They are stronger than normal sims? Pretty much the same in every vampire lore. They can mind control sims? Also in abundance in other vampire lore. Do they sparkle in the sun? No. Are they vegetarian vampires? No. (well maybe the plasma fruit is a bit much I think it's just for convenience than anything else) Where oh, where is there twilight in any of this?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    n00biityo wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:

I'm sorry but I saw nothing "Twilighty" about the LN vampires. They went out clubbing? So did the vampires in Blade. They are stronger than normal sims? Pretty much the same in every vampire lore. They can mind control sims? Also in abundance in other vampire lore. Do they sparkle in the sun? No. Are they vegetarian vampires? No. (well maybe the plasma fruit is a bit much I think it's just for convenience than anything else) Where oh, where is there twilight in any of this?

It was a small joke, of course they don't shine or sparkle, but what I mean is you get the "rich and famous" vampires, the celebrity-like feel to them I guess.

Or you can just call the Modern-day approached vampires. One way or another.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Pill wrote:

Don't the LN vampires have fangs on the bottom too?

These don't. I was misinformed. Someone told me they saw 2 on the bottom in the new vamps. There aren't from all of the pictures I have seen.

The most important thing is that there are only two fangs and not four fangs on top.
  • Options
    funnycat11funnycat11 Posts: 451 New Member
    edited June 2012
    i hope that they can turn into bats like in Night Life. That would really make my day.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    n00biityo wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:

It was a small joke, of course they don't shine or sparkle, but what I mean is you get the "rich and famous" vampires, the celebrity-like feel to them I guess.

Or you can just call the Modern-day approached vampires. One way or another.

Well one of the vamps was a cop living in a house with like 5 or 6 other sims not exactly rich and famous. Also in "Interview with the Vampire" they are old-school vampires but they had balls at they're place and what not.

The vampires in LN as creatures weren't celebrity like. Especially not the way I played them. The TS2 vamps also went to clubs bur nobody referred to them as rich and famous nor celebrity like.

LN vampires are just as ****** as TS2 vamps. The latter being more of a Bela Lugosi type. Anne Rice's vampires don't turn into bats either and I hardly call them "modern day" vamps. The LN vamps also fit in her lore so meh.
  • Options
    buddywuddy21buddywuddy21 Posts: 702 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I think that the most likely possibility is that they just add more features to the vampires from Late Night. It doesn't make too much sense to have two different species. Also when people say that they're more classical, I think that's because of how they're dressed and their hair, not because they're a different species. :-)
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    edited June 2012
    funnycat11 wrote:
    i hope that they can turn into bats like in Night Life. That would really make my day.

Oh, me too. :thumbup:
  • Options
    dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited June 2012
    I think that the most likely possibility is that they just add more features to the vampires from Late Night. It doesn't make too much sense to have two different species. Also when people say that they're more classical, I think that's because of how they're dressed and their hair, not because they're a different species. :-)

Bleh!

Still an assumption. Has to be a separate creature. Not everyone owns LN.
  • Options
    edited June 2012

That must be it since nothing else was revealed about the "new vamps".
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    If that's the case, and they're prettying up the LN vamp without making it a separate creature, then they should give a bonus of some sort to people who've already spent money on and registered LN.

Edit: Maybe those who don't own LN won't have vamps. That's more likely and makes better sense. I can deal with that.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    dash3001 wrote:
    If that's the case, and they're prettying up the LN vamp without making it a separate creature, then they should give a bonus of some sort to people who've already spent money on and registered LN.

Jeebus! That's not what we're saying! For the love of... We don't know anything about the "new vamps" once we KNOW we'll see whether it's true or not they are more like classical vamps.

And no EA won't give you any bonus. They had the same zombies in 3 different TS2 EPs and nobody that bought a previous one got any bonus.
  • Options
    dementor1213dementor1213 Posts: 1,835 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Hm, never though about there being a new type of vampires, can't wait to check these out!

Personally, I do hope they're a bit more like TS2, I say 'a bit' because I don't really want them to go around with their arms over their mouths going "Bleh, bleh!" all over the place, but actually BURNING in the sunlight, and being able to turn into bats, definitely!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    n00biityo wrote:
    Jeebus! That's not what we're saying! For the love of... We don't know anything about the "new vamps" once we KNOW we'll see whether it's true or not they are more like classical vamps.

And no EA won't give you any bonus. They had the same zombies in 3 different TS2 EPs and nobody that bought a previous one got any bonus.

Jeebus! I guess we'll find out.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hm, never though about there being a new type of vampires, can't wait to check these out!

Personally, I do hope they're a bit more like TS2, I say 'a bit' because I don't really want them to go around with their arms over their mouths going "Bleh, bleh!" all over the place, but actually BURNING in the sunlight, and being able to turn into bats, definitely!

Bleh!

:P
  • Options
    dementor1213dementor1213 Posts: 1,835 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Don't get me wrong though, unlike most of the simmers, I'm perfectly okay with anything we get, if EA wants to make them do that, then have at it, I did find it kind of amusing at times.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    n00biityo wrote:

Bleh!

:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFW60KaYEf0

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW6ze6UODO4

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:

She can bleh! Without dropping the food. How professional! :D