Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clone Voucher is Amazing!

The Lifetime Happiness Clone Voucher reward is amazing IMO. I was curious about how accurate the clone of my Sim would be so I cashed in the 45,000 points on the voucher.

After my Sim and her child-aged clone came out of the Science Facility, I took the child into CAS and aged her up to teen, young adult and adult. It was thrilling to see what my Sim (who was created as a YA) would have looked like as a child and teen.

I put together a short YouTube video that includes side-by-side screenshot comparisons of the mother and child in case anyone else is curious about the accuracy of the Clone Voucher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_PX49uZXg&feature=plcp

My game has taken a turn for the better, not that it wasn't good before. :D

Lin
a.k.a. - Linda

Comments

• Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi,
    I haven't tried it yet, but I have seen it work in one of the stories that used to be on this forum.

I just started up my game, so maybe I'll give it a try.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi windweaver,

I'm not familiar with the story you mentioned. If I had seen it I probably would have cashed in points for the clone reward sooner. I was chicken, yes (until today).

Funny how when the child appears at the door of the Science Facility, you hear the same sound as when Sims use the Food Replicator. It's awfully close anyway. Replicated Sims, perfect.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited May 2012
    I just used a Clone Voucher on my one Sim dog yesterday, and took the puppy into CAS & aged her up. It looks exactly like the dog I used the voucher on. It's a very cool addition in the game. Now I have to use it on some of my Sim humans.
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited May 2012
    SimFanAJ wrote:
    I just used a Clone Voucher on my one Sim dog yesterday, and took the puppy into CAS & aged her up. It looks exactly like the dog I used the voucher on. It's a very cool addition in the game. Now I have to use it on some of my Sim humans.

Oh wow! I never thought of using the voucher on a non-human. Need to get her more points...thank you SimFanAJ :)
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited May 2012
    No problem. :)
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    peacegirl4444peacegirl4444 Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Hi! I have purchased this voucher for my ghost sim (from the Supernatural expansion pack). The voucher is in my sim's inventory, but I am not sure how to get the clone. When I clicked on the voucher, no option came up, so I tried going to the map and clicking on the science facility (in Bridgeport). The only options are things about tours and stuff like that; nothing about redeeming the voucher. Can anybody help me?
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,545 Member
    edited July 2013
    I've used it twice so far.
    I like cloning my favorite sims.
    Screenshot-1966.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds