Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cherry022806 Thanking Many!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    cherry022806cherry022806 Posts: 3,255 Member
    edited June 2012
    bump
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    mosneakers
    Thank you so much for the wonderful wall art. I really like it and look forward to putting it in my teens room.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I have so many thank yous it is crazy!

bbandu
    Thank you for the wonderful kitchen marvels set I'm very excited to deck out a sim kitchen.

And the lovely frontier finds I absolutely love this set.

starguru
    I love the Desert Rose Dress it looks so pretty. Thank you so much.

TigMagick
    OMGoodness thank you ever so much for the full storybook set. I love this whole set it was such a wonderful surprise thank you!

potterphyle
    Thank you so very much for my super cute new shoes.

Also I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful side ponytail I can't wait to use it in game I think it will be adorable.

StephBE
    Thank you for the T-Shirt over Tank it is a great addition and I'm sure my sim girls will love it.

Joolster
    Thank you for the lovely Flapper Dress and the funny comment in my message. You sure do know how to brighten up a day!

Zulie234
    Thank you for the Bridgette Skirt my little sim girls are going to look so darling. Also thank you for the great contest.

stikystuff
    Thank you so very much for thinking of me and sharing your winnings your so very sweet.

katt777
    LUCKY PALMS!!!! OMG words just don't describe how very excited I am on receiving such a wonderful and generous gift. I feel very special thank you so very much for thinking of me!
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited June 2012
    You're welcome hun.
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    edited June 2012
    You're welcome! :)
  • Options
    Katt777Katt777 Posts: 823
    edited June 2012
    It was my pleasure cherry! Enjoy! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you so very much OnendOnliYazzie for the Relaxed Sweater. You were right it looks amazing in game and recolors wonderfully!

Thank you Fiona_Rivers for the Comfortable and Comfort Skirt. My little girl sims will look adorable in this.

sam123 thank you so very much for the Sawyer Shorts. I love these shorts so much. My little girl sims thank you a ton too!

Thank you starguru for the Sejal The Enchantress this dress is beautiful.

Thank you blacksheba1973 for the Around Town shoes. They are super cute!

Thank you Zulie234 for the Braided, Bundled and Beaded this hair will look so adorable on my little girl sims, and for the India Inspiration- Punjab Bangles Wrap Top this top is so adorable and I know will recolor beautifully!

A huge thank you to all that nominate me, and for all who share their winning with all their friends. You guys are so amazing for it isn't winning or gifts that make you amazing it for thinking of your friends thank you all so very much!

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you Joolster for Lunar Lakes. I'm completely speechless I have no words to say thank you enough. Thank you so very much. This world looks so amazing.

Thank you stikystuff for the Front Row Center Bedroom. This is a super neat bedroom I really wanted it for my male teens thank you!

You 2 are so amazing, and sweet thank you so very much!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I have a ton of thank yous to add! I've been thanking everyone I can on their mypages, but I wanted to update my thank you thread as well. Although over half of these are from the last 2 days alone and I haven't gotten to thank everyone personally! You are all so very sweet to think of me, and to send gifts my way. I don't know how to thank you all enough!

bbandu
    Thank you for Zen Again. This is an amazing bathroom and I love it.

Faith_Andhope
    Thank you for the Woven Wonder this is andorable little boys top and screams winter. I can't wait to use it.

Ashaela
    Thank you for the Much into Style skirt. I think this skirt looks adorable.

Blythelyre
    Thank you so much for the Sensational Sensations Skirt. I love new little girls clothes.

OnendOnliYazzie
    Thank you for the lovely Over-sized Shirt. My little boys always need new outfit combos so this is a great addition.

Snowmoon
    Thank you for the Traditional Shimada. This hair is so beautiful and I think it will look perfect as a formal hair for all occasions.

potterphyle
    Thank you so very much for the lovely India Inspiration- Modern Evening Sari. I think it looks so beautiful in pictures I've seen and can't wait to try it out myself.

Pallypoo
    Thank you for the Show Stopping Style- Banging Hairstyle. I'm not a fan of this hairstyle for myself in RL and I think you have to be brave to risk it in RL although Ive seen it look beautiful on some people in RL, but I look forward to using it in game and find it lovely on pictures I've seen of other sims.

ellerobbe
    Thank you so much for the wonderful Africa Inspiration: Modern Mali Day Dress. I think this dress is so very lovely.

Thank you for Africa Inspired: City Side Braids. I love the way this hair looks and look forward to seeing it in game.

markydee
    Thank you for the On Shoulder Dress. This is an oldie but looks like a goodie and I think it will be the perfect wedding dress for a sim I'm playing.

mnopxs2
    You such a naughty girl gifting me such a nice and wonderful set like the Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath. Thank you oh so much I've wanted this set for ages, but I stand by your naughty ness. You must watch out or more "home-made" gifts will be thrown your way!

Thank you for the India Inspiration- Silk Chiffon Sari Top I think this top is adorable.

Joolster
    Thank you for Show Stopping Style- Hipper than You Blazer I look forward to using it in game very soon!

Joolster
    Thank you so much for sharing your winnings with me that was super sweet. Congrats on your 3rd Place win in the create a stud contest that is amazing.

Skymyst
    Thank you so very much for the Show Stopping Style- Flirty Hair Bow Hairstyle.
  • Options
    MurmyoMurmyo Posts: 20
    edited January 2014
    (Sorry, just superrr late! Haven't been on the Sims at all lately)
    I have to say- you well and truly deserve those gifts :O
    You are such a kind Simmer in the Sims community, always willing to help other people with Sim-related issues (and you helped me alot :D)I hope the best for you and your simming future! Thanks Cherry :)

-fireworks and awesome gorillas fly out of a rainbow and ride into the sunset-

EPIC