Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cherry022806 Thanking Many!

Comments

• Options
    cherry022806cherry022806 Posts: 3,255 Member
    edited May 2012

Oh, I'm glad!! :mrgreen: Mine was a little stressful, not too bad though. I have a busy couple of weeks coming up and I'm dreading! :shock:

Oh, I miss the days of swimming lessons!! Treasure every spectacular moment, because before you know it they leave and go to college!! :cry: (Of course, then they come back, bring lots and lots of laundry and them being in college doesn't sound so bad!! :lol::lol: )

I completely understand what your saying. We are waiting to hear back if she was accepted into pre-school and I can't believe she is already 4 1/2 years old. She is our first and currently our only human baby. Children grow up so fast it is unbelievable before I know it she will be grown. I treasure everyday with her.
  • Options
    userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited May 2012
    I completely understand what your saying. We are waiting to hear back if she was accepted into pre-school and I can't believe she is already 4 1/2 years old. She is our first and currently our only human baby. Children grow up so fast it is unbelievable before I know it she will be grown. I treasure everyday with her.

Good luck on pre-school!! That is so exciting! :D Kids are like little sponges when it comes to learning and it's fascinating watching them discover things we take for granted. I'll never forget the day my youngest discovered her shadow. I laughed until I nearly fell on the floor watching her trying to detach herself from it!! :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Good luck on pre-school!! That is so exciting! :D Kids are like little sponges when it comes to learning and it's fascinating watching them discover things we take for granted. I'll never forget the day my youngest discovered her shadow. I laughed until I nearly fell on the floor watching her trying to detach herself from it!! :lol:

Thanks! OMGOODNESS that sounds so cute. I love the way little ones act with their shadows.

Today my little one looked at her grandma, put her hand over her own mouth and said, dont hear me grandma for mothers day I'm going to get you flowers and a card. LOL we couldn't help but laughing our behinds off.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Joolster for the Just Divine. I love this hair.
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Joolster for the Just Divine. I love this hair.

I'm glad you like it and thanks for your gifts, I would have left you a note on your page but I can't post there. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Joolster for accepting my FR and also for the extremely amazing gift. I love it thank you so very much. Your such a sweet person.

RECEIVED 28 MINUTES AGO

You have been gifted a Store item from Joolster!
    Classic Gumball Machine.

OMGoodnes I'm so excited. Thank you ever so much.!
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited May 2012
    I hope all your teeth fall out! :twisted:
  • Options
    userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited May 2012
    Joolster wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Joolster wrote:

LOL!
  • Options
    stikystuffstikystuff Posts: 2,939 Member
    edited May 2012
    Joolster wrote:

Play nice kitty!

Thank you for my gift cherry022806 I love it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    stikystuff wrote:
    Joolster wrote:

Play nice kitty!

Thank you for my gift cherry022806 I love it :mrgreen:

Your very welcome! I was having so much fun spreading around gifts today! Now back to playing until it is time to go grocery shopping.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Faith_Andhope!

RECEIVED 16 MINUTES AGO

Faith_Andhope has gifted you: Harmony Headband Hairstyle.

I love this hair to pieces I can't wait to try it out on my sims thank you so very much!
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Faith_Andhope!

RECEIVED 16 MINUTES AGO

I love this hair to pieces I can't wait to try it out on my sims thank you so very much!

You're welcome. It's so pretty :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Awww thank you so very much! I love little kids clothes. Your so very sweet!

Faith_Andhope has gifted you: Sunshine Dress.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Faith_Andhope!

RECEIVED 16 MINUTES AGO

You're welcome. It's so pretty :)

Yes it is!
  • Options
    NicoleDisneyNicoleDisney Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thank you to Faith_Andhope for the Kumquats of Prosperity. It will look amazing in my living room :D
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited May 2012

You're welcome. Big Hugs. ♥

Thank you to Faith_Andhope for the Kumquats of Prosperity. It will look amazing in my living room :D

You're welcome. Enjoy!!
  • Options
    NicoleDisneyNicoleDisney Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited May 2012
    I will :D Thank you. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012

You're welcome. Big Hugs. ♥

You're welcome. Enjoy!!

Awww Big Hugs for you too!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Sneaky, sneaky pnoles!
    pnoles sent you a message.

Gift 1:
    pnoles has gifted you: Mistress Mysterium.

Gift 2:
    pnoles has gifted you: Evening Gown with Bow.

OMGoodnes the hat I'm so very excited I so wanted that hat! Thank you ever so much!

YAY for the dress I was going through old clothes and found it thank you so much!

• Options
    pnolespnoles Posts: 6,989 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Sneaky, sneaky pnoles!
    pnoles sent you a message.

Gift 1:
    pnoles has gifted you: Mistress Mysterium.

Gift 2:
    pnoles has gifted you: Evening Gown with Bow.

OMGoodnes the hat I'm so very excited I so wanted that hat! Thank you ever so much!

YAY for the dress I was going through old clothes and found it thank you so much!

Oh I thought I was being sneaky.. :lol::lol: Your very welcome Cherry!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm still so excited about my gifts! Whoot whoot!
  • Options
    pnolespnoles Posts: 6,989 New Member
    edited May 2012
    I'm still so excited about my gifts! Whoot whoot!

I'm excited for you! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Sorry I haven't updated my thanks in a while! I would like to send a special thank you out to Grandmothergamer, Katt777, ErnesaT, potterphyle, ciane, and KSpencer.

I love all my gifts they are all so sweet and amazing. It is truly special to be apart of this community and be able to gift so many amazing people.

thanks-37.gif

• Options
    Katt777Katt777 Posts: 823
    edited May 2012
    Sorry I haven't updated my thanks in a while! I would like to send a special thank you out to Grandmothergamer, Katt777, ErnesaT, potterphyle, ciane, and KSpencer.

I love all my gifts they are all so sweet and amazing. It is truly special to be apart of this community and be able to gift so many amazing people.

thanks-37.gif

My pleasure! Enjoy! :D