Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cherry022806 Thanking Many!

I've been blessed by so many wonderful gifts. So I thought I should definately make a thank you thread so that I could thank all of the amazing gifters!

I don't know how to say thank you enough for all these wonderful gifts! I have posted every gift I've been given since the begining! Thank you all so much!

Thank you:

mnopxs2- Transport to the Future
mnopxs2- Ace of Lace
OnendOnliYazzie- Little Bows
Vagabond- Potted Orchids Divine
Mimizitah- Pearl Draped Vintage
memorybullets- Emo Cut
mnopxs2- Snap and Sprint Shoes
bubblemaddie- Summer Shell Vintage
MaddieDaBaddie- Contented Sighs
ThisSIMisCrazed- The Betty Blouse Vintage
Myrmyo- Seychelles Tank
Murmyo- Long Wavy Hair
Pallypoo- The Accelerator
Pallypoo- All Banged Up
mnopxs2- The Queens Sink
mnopxs2- Cinna-Sweet Hair Rolls
mnopxs2- Low Cut Halter Dress
blewis823- Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing
Mistywater45- Jackie Oh My Suit Vintage
mnopxs2- Jacket and Pencil Skirt for Elders
mnopxs2- Braids and Purple Roses
crystal91390- Taft Jug with Flowers
crystal91390- Riot Grrrl Teen
Pallypoo- Mid-Century Fantasy
Pallypoo- Audrey Hepfire Vintage
fleshjenn- The Lucky Charm
gr1zzly- Faire Folk Slumber
koko_popsicle- Hidden Springs
blacksheba1973- Vineyard Villa Furnishings
blacksheba1973- Tot's Apron
blacksheba1973- Beautiful Blossom Dress
marystarbright- Championship Dreams
Simbolic- Business on the Top Vintage
Simbolic- Countessa Vintage
Simbolic- Elder's Blazer and Turtleneck Combo
Simbolic- Rainbow Sherbet
SciFiWarlock- Henley Shirt with a Johnny Collar
SciFiWarlock- Jacket/Vest/Shirt Combo
potterphyle- Sun Dress with Necklace for Teens
marystarbright- Africa Inspiration: Beads and Kente Gown
MissElpheba- Pigtails and Plastic
nedswife- First Date Dress
bbandu- Futureshock Loft- Moisture Minimization Station
brandi22- Little Sundress
bbandu- Warbling Wind Chimes
marystarbright- Piece of Paradise Fan Palms
JustLiz87- Flower Girl
potterphyle- Kalahari Sun Dress
Faith_Andhope- Cool and Hip
ErnesaT- Rounded-Collar Sweater over Blouse
potterphyle- Very Vicious Teen
Faith_Andhope- Tiered Skirt
Joolster- Bohemian Blouse with Bow
pnoles- Faire Folk Outdoors
stikystuff- Toddler Hawk
ellerobbe- Every Day Ruffle

Comments

• bbandubbandu Posts: 298 Member
    edited April 2012
    Your welcome, but I don't think I belong on there!!!! You are soooooo silly!!!!!
  • cherry022806cherry022806 Posts: 3,255 Member
    edited April 2012
    bbandu wrote:
    Your welcome, but I don't think I belong on there!!!! You are soooooo silly!!!!!

Of course you belong on there :mrgreen:! You can't help but love me and gift me I know :twisted: , but you should still be thanked.
  • ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited April 2012
    You are welcome! I wish I had more to give but I wanted to spread some of the cheer since I had a nice gift today! Have a great day! :D
    edited April 2012
    It was a wonderful gift thank you again. I like gifting others too it is always fun and awesome to make others happy, and in turn I'm happy!
    edited April 2012
    bbandu sent you a message.

RECEIVED 13 MINUTES AGO

You have been gifted a Store item from bbandu!
    hgytytg

bbandu has gifted you: Fabulous Fiesta!. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

It seems I have a gift in my inbox and since hgytytg is my daughters favorite thing to type I have a sneaky suspicion that they were in on it together.

Thank you very much for such a wonderful gift especially since I was going to buy it myself.
  • userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited April 2012

RECEIVED 13 MINUTES AGO

hgytytg

bbandu has gifted you: Fabulous Fiesta!. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

It seems I have a gift in my inbox and since hgytytg is my daughters favorite thing to type I have a sneaky suspicion that they were in on it together.

Thank you very much for such a wonderful gift especially since I was going to buy it myself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    edited April 2012

RECEIVED 13 MINUTES AGO

hgytytg

I did not do that!!!!! I told you she got in my chair while I was out of the room!!!!! She's the clicker not me!!!
    edited April 2012
    bbandu wrote:

RECEIVED 13 MINUTES AGO

hgytytg

I did not do that!!!!! I told you she got in my chair while I was out of the room!!!!! She's the clicker not me!!!

She may have been the clicker, but I bet she got the idea from someone named grandma.
    edited April 2012
    bbandu wrote:

RECEIVED 13 MINUTES AGO

hgytytg

She may have been the clicker, but I bet she got the idea from someone named grandma.

I do not like you right now!!!
    edited April 2012
    bbandu wrote:
    bbandu wrote:

RECEIVED 13 MINUTES AGO

hgytytg

I do not like you right now!!!

Thats ok you love me and thats what counts.
    edited April 2012
    OMGOODNESS I got on the computer and found these lovely gifts in my inbox. Thank you both so much.

You have been gifted a Store item from koko_popsicle!
    From the Bucket List Contest :) courtesy of userkitty1969

koko_popsicle has gifted you: India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top.

You sneaky little sweetheart userkitty thank you so much for the gift that was so sweet. I really love the top.

From the Bucket List Contest :) Courtesy of MissElpheba

koko_popsicle has gifted you: Vertical Challenge Rock Wall.

Thank you so much for the rock wall. That was such a wonderful and generous gift I did a double take this afternoon when I saw the gift. I dont know how to begin to say thank you enough.
    edited April 2012
    It's the best I can do right now to pay you back, I wish I could do more!! I hope you will have fun with it!!! :mrgreen:
    edited April 2012
    It's the best I can do right now to pay you back, I wish I could do more!! I hope you will have fun with it!!! :mrgreen:

Oh my your just too sweet. No pay back is needed, we wanted to gift you because you make us smile and we think you deserve it.

Thank you again I do love the top, and it looks great in game too.
    edited April 2012
    I was hit in the face by a drive by gifting :mrgreen: . LOL Thank you ever so much KSpencer I do love the new top and it will add variety to my sims clothing.
    edited April 2012
    Hey Cherry022806, I don't know if you have the set or you've seen where I was talking about it, but I have 2 more codes for the sports clothing set from the Target EA cash card. It looks like this:
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    It also has a female and male baseball outfit. My son got some cards to buy a game and so I got the codes. I have one for you and your mom if you guys want them! Just let me know. :mrgreen:
  • KSpencerKSpencer Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited April 2012
    I was hit in the face by a drive by gifting :mrgreen: . LOL Thank you ever so much KSpencer I do love the new top and it will add variety to my sims clothing.

You're so welcome! ...amd THANK YOU for hitting me right back! I love everything, you have great taste 8)
  • ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hey Cherry022806, I don't know if you have the set or you've seen where I was talking about it, but I have 2 more codes for the sports clothing set from the Target EA cash card. It looks like this:
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    It also has a female and male baseball outfit. My son got some cards to buy a game and so I got the codes. I have one for you and your mom if you guys want them! Just let me know. :mrgreen:

Kitty, where do you get these codes? those clothes look cool. Just curious on where I can find them. :-)
    Sorry to be off topic on Cherry's thank you thread! :oops:
  • MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited April 2012
    OMGOODNESS I got on the computer and found these lovely gifts in my inbox. Thank you both so much.

From the Bucket List Contest :) courtesy of userkitty1969

koko_popsicle has gifted you: India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top.

You sneaky little sweetheart userkitty thank you so much for the gift that was so sweet. I really love the top.

From the Bucket List Contest :) Courtesy of MissElpheba

koko_popsicle has gifted you: Vertical Challenge Rock Wall.

Thank you so much for the rock wall. That was such a wonderful and generous gift I did a double take this afternoon when I saw the gift. I dont know how to begin to say thank you enough.

You're very welcome hun. ((hugs))
    edited April 2012
    ellerobbe wrote:
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Kitty, where do you get these codes? those clothes look cool. Just curious on where I can find them. :-)
    Sorry to be off topic on Cherry's thank you thread! :oops:

No need to be sorry :mrgreen: . I don't mind one bit!
    edited April 2012
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

OMGoodness your just to sweet for words. Thank you ever so much for the offer, but well will decline on this one. We feel very honored to have been thought about. Maybe yourself or another simmer would be over joyed to have this set.
    edited April 2012
    KSpencer wrote:

You're so welcome! ...amd THANK YOU for hitting me right back! I love everything, you have great taste 8)

Awww your so very welcome I'm glad you liked the items I picked.
    edited May 2012
    Bumping back to the top for userkitty to see.
    edited May 2012
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

OMGoodness your just to sweet for words. Thank you ever so much for the offer, but well will decline on this one. We feel very honored to have been thought about. Maybe yourself or another simmer would be over joyed to have this set.

Yeah, it's kind of a specific person type of set. I'll find someone to take the codes. I already have it. :mrgreen: I hope you had a lovely day today, though!!
    edited May 2012
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Yeah, it's kind of a specific person type of set. I'll find someone to take the codes. I already have it. :mrgreen: I hope you had a lovely day today, though!!

YAY for you owning it. It is a very cute set don't get me wrong its just not something we feel we need. lol

Altho I would love to see some more sports type stuff in the game like basket ball, soccer, street hockey, maybe a track, and other fun sports stuff. I really loved free time so I wouldn't mind having lots of stuff(ok or all of it :wink: back). My day has been lovely thank you. I did all the cleaning and laundry very productive. Casserole is in the oven and daughter and hubby should be back from swim lesson in about 20 minutes.
    edited May 2012
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

YAY for you owning it. It is a very cute set don't get me wrong its just not something we feel we need. lol

Altho I would love to see some more sports type stuff in the game like basket ball, soccer, street hockey, maybe a track, and other fun sports stuff. I really loved free time so I wouldn't mind having lots of stuff(ok or all of it :wink: back). My day has been lovely thank you. I did all the cleaning and laundry very productive. Casserole is in the oven and daughter and hubby should be back from swim lesson in about 20 minutes.

Oh, I'm glad!! :mrgreen: Mine was a little stressful, not too bad though. I have a busy couple of weeks coming up and I'm dreading! :shock:

Oh, I miss the days of swimming lessons!! Treasure every spectacular moment, because before you know it they leave and go to college!! :cry: (Of course, then they come back, bring lots and lots of laundry and them being in college doesn't sound so bad!! :lol::lol: )