Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you, TEXASKITTYKAT and gr1zzly

I would like to thank TEXASKITTYKAT for sharing your contest winnings with me. I received the gift message from gr1zzly. :-) Thank you so much.

Thank you gr1zzly for holding a contest :o) You have been so generous .... both of you. :)

*BIG HUGS*

I really want to join contests but I'm still 'shy' ... not to mention, I can't build stuff that fast. lol.

Did I say 'thank you'? ---- THANK YOU! :D

Thanks for the gift.
Thanks for making me smile.
Most of all thanks for the friendship. :D

Comments

• PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited February 2012
    Congrats :)

Don't be shy, we don't bite :) start with a simple easy to do contest to get your feet wet and comfortable with doing them. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need anything.

• r1v3rsr1v3rs Posts: 138
    edited February 2012
    PhotogSim wrote:
    Congrats :)

Don't be shy, we don't bite :) start with a simple easy to do contest to get your feet wet and comfortable with doing them. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need anything.

Thanks PhotogSim :) I sponsored a set for the 52-week lottery that BGateGWayB is hosting. I'm trying to figure out what to do ... lol. Maybe in the next few weeks or so I'll have my own contest. :)

I sent you a friend request, hope you don't mind. :oops: *hugs*
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited February 2012
    You are most welcome sweetie & welcome again to the forums. I know you'll enjoy your time here. Let me know if you need any help, have any any questions, etc. If I don't know an answer I can find out or point you in the right direction. {hugs} Kitty
    yourewelcomeheart.gif
  • gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited February 2012
    You're welcome. :mrgreen:

You must guard your wishlist. 8)

There are those of us that like to destroy them. :twisted:

Not saying I am one of them, Or am I? :evil: :lol:
    edited February 2012
    You are most welcome sweetie & welcome again to the forums. I know you'll enjoy your time here. Let me know if you need any help, have any any questions, etc. If I don't know an answer I can find out or point you in the right direction. {hugs} Kitty
    yourewelcomeheart.gif

It was a nice surprise to wake up to. I find that the first site I visit now when I go online is My Page. lol.

Oh, btw, I want to thank you for nominating me in the other thread (52-week lottery). Just knowing you thought of me is enough. I really truly value your friendship on here. However, I bought the set the other day when it went on sale ... :) So, hopefully someone who really wants and deserves it gets the set. :) If I do win, maybe we could hold a contest for it. :)

Thank you again. :) *hugs*
  • HylianJovi92HylianJovi92 Posts: 16,760 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I know this is your thank you thread, but can I say thanks for the good week wish you left on my page this morning? :D I woke up to find it there and it made me smile, so thank you so much for it.
    edited February 2012
    gr1zzly wrote:

Hi gr1zzly ... :) I will never ever forget you .. you're the very first friend I made on here. :) Thank you so much for your generosity and making me feel welcome and for being so patient with me.

Also, what does it mean destroy your wishlist? Like finish it off? :?:

I use my wishlist to keep track of the things I plan to buy but need to pace myself coz I can only get SimPoints every two weeks or so. lol. I find it hard to find things I like coz I could never remember their names to search for it. lol

Hopefully, I can come up with a cool contest soon to give away some stuff too. If you have any contest going on, I'd be more than happy to donate an item or set. Just let me know :) I can't seem to think of a contest right now and really don't know how to go about it ... lol

Thanks again ... you are awesome! :)
    edited February 2012
    I know this is your thank you thread, but can I say thanks for the good week wish you left on my page this morning? :D I woke up to find it there and it made me smile, so thank you so much for it.

Hi HylianJovi92 :) You're welcome. I try to visit the people in my friends list and just say hi. You were very welcoming and helped me get my badge. :) I will never forget that. I wear that badge on my page now. :) *hugs*
    edited February 2012
    r1v3rs wrote:
    gr1zzly wrote:

Hi gr1zzly ... :) I will never ever forget you .. you're the very first friend I made on here. :) Thank you so much for your generosity and making me feel welcome and for being so patient with me.

I use my wishlist to keep track of the things I plan to buy but need to pace myself coz I can only get SimPoints every two weeks or so. lol. I find it hard to find things I like coz I could never remember their names to search for it. lol

Hopefully, I can come up with a cool contest soon to give away some stuff too. If you have any contest going on, I'd be more than happy to donate an item or set. Just let me know :) I can't seem to think of a contest right now and really don't know how to go about it ... lol

Yep, We like to finish them off.

Some of us take evil pride in demolishing wishlists.

There are several of us. Not naming names. :lol:
    edited February 2012
    gr1zzly wrote:
    r1v3rs wrote:
    gr1zzly wrote:

Yep, We like to finish them off.

Some of us take evil pride in demolishing wishlists.

There are several of us. Not naming names. :lol:

Noted :!: I think I'll hide my list then ... :lol:

I wanted to ask you something .. sort of like a contest idea. Can I email you?
    edited February 2012
    r1v3rs wrote:

Yes you can e-mail me.
    Put your user name in the subject box so I don't delete it as spam.
    edited February 2012
    gr1zzly wrote:
    r1v3rs wrote:

Yes you can e-mail me.
    Put your user name in the subject box so I don't delete it as spam.

Sent :)
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited February 2012
    r1v3rs wrote:

:!: Warning :!:
    Some folks are very devious and evil wl killers around here :twisted: :lol: :twisted: , if you truely wish to hide your wl you have to take it off line.

If you merely hide it using the hide button those with the evil powers :twisted: will still find it and gift you, just sayin' ....

... {walks away slaowly with hands held up palms out} ..... me I know nothin' I say, nothin' .... I ain't sayin' who attacked me honest .... :lol::lol::mrgreen:
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    edited February 2012

:!: Warning :!:
    Some folks are very devious and evil wl killers around here :twisted: :lol: :twisted: , if you truely wish to hide your wl you have to take it off line.

If you merely hide it using the hide button those with the evil powers :twisted: will still find it and gift you, just sayin' ....

... {walks away slaowly with hands held up palms out} ..... me I know nothin' I say, nothin' .... I ain't sayin' who attacked me honest .... :lol::lol::mrgreen:

I think you lost me .... :lol: How do I take it offline? I'm not saying it's not nice to be gifted. It does feel great when people think of me. :) But I have seen some threads here and I don't want to come across like I'm asking or expecting anything either. I did hide my Wish list though. I really intend to get these things some time soon. :)