Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

•*RawrGoesTheCat's Thank You Thread*•*Thankyou JediAriel & ciane!*

Comments

• RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited May 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thankyou to Cobesta97 for The Tux!! :mrgreen: My wedding collection is finally complete now, so my sims special day will be perfect! Thanks hun! :)
  • Cobesta97Cobesta97 Posts: 964 Member
    edited May 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thankyou to Cobesta97 for The Tux!! :mrgreen: My wedding collection is finally complete now, so my sims special day will be perfect! Thanks hun! :)

9cdfeeeb_you_re_welcome.gif
    edited May 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thankyou to marystarbright for the lovely Knick Knack Paddy Whack Coffee Table! :mrgreen: I've never really liked the coffee tables in-game, and this one I've just always liked! :)
    edited June 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thankyou so much marystarbright for Lucky Palms! :mrgreen: This world looks amazing, as does the wishing well, and I'm so happy to have it! Thank you so much hun, this was extremely generous of you, and I can't wait to install it into my game! :) *hugs*

Thankyou to JuneWhitehorn for the Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer! :) I've been wanting this PC for ages, and it looks like my simmies will have a lot of fun with this! :mrgreen: *hugs*
    edited July 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you very much front360 for the wonderful Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine! :mrgreen: Really wanted this PC item for a while now, and so excited to put it into my game. And thank you for the birthday message! :) *hugs*

Also, thank you to everyone who sent me a birthday message, it means a lot! :D
    edited July 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you to stikystuff for Bryan and Angela! :mrgreen: Love this item, so adorable and would go perfect in my simmies' baby's rooms. :D *hugs*
    edited July 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you to Mychro5 for Mel the Monkey! I love kids deco, and have had this on my wishlist for while, so I can't wait to put this in-game. :mrgreen: And thank you for the message. :) *hugs*
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thanks AznSensei for the Ultra Basket Case and Pierre Alto Rectangles All Around Floor Lamp! Sorry this thank you took me so long, but I really appreciate the gifts. :mrgreen:

And thank you to Jennygirl for nominating me in the competition. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you to AznSensei for the Happily Ever After- True Romance Hairstyle! :mrgreen: This hairstyle is soo cute and I can't wait to use it. :lol:

And thank you Jennygirl for sharing your winnings with me! :D
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you to StoreAccount for the Luxe Lounge Spa set! :mrgreen: This set has been on my wishlist for so long and I can't wait to use it. I will definitely be using it to decorate the Spa in Sunlit Tides (whenever I get the chance to buy it :P ) Thanks a bunch sweetie.
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you gr1zzly for the Bear Stump! :mrgreen: This looks really cute. And how dare you sneak on me like that, puppy? I'm not afraid of you! :wink:
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you Faith_Andhope for the Banana Jeff's Wall Clock! :mrgreen: Love this clock, it's adorable. :oops:
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you marystarbright for the All-in Layered Heels and Rockin' Runway Cocktail Dress! :mrgreen: I love new clothes for my sims; so I can't wait to try these out! :)
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you to Jessicacorbett14 for the Giraffe Measurer! :D I love this, it's really cute. :)
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you to Mmmyrs2 for the Banana Bulb and new background! :mrgreen: I love the wall light it's so cute, and I also love the new background. :mrgreen:
  • Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    edited August 2012
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank you SOOOO much Deshong04 for Sunlit Tides - Gold Edition! :mrgreen: I wanted this world so bad, and you just gifted it me. I almost started crying. :XD: I can't thank you enough, this means so much too me, and although I can't repay you with SimPoints; expect some recc's in your studio. *hugs*
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2012
    I am glad to see you joyous. Enjoy your new beautiful island paradise :mrgreen:

Sincerely,

Deshong04
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thankyou JuneWhitehorn for the Island Villa set! :mrgreen: I love this set; and it will go perfectly in the new Sunlit Tides houses-- and other worlds for that matter. :)
    edited August 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thankyou to Mmmyrs2 for the Savagely Silly Sink and Rinse 'n Roar! :D I definitely will enjoy the new objects for my sims' kid's bathrooms-- they are so cute! :)
  • Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    edited August 2012
    edited October 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thankyou AznSensei for the Bow Shoes, LilyParker for the Fair Folk Easel and Serious Artist's Easel and to Mmmyrs2 for the Elegant Swirls Deluxe and The Palmer Floor Lamp! :mrgreen: I am really sorry that I didn't thank you all sooner; haven't been on in almost two months and didn't realise I had any gifts. I can't wait to see all these cute items in-game! :D
    edited November 2012
    thank_you_03.jpg

Thank-you to blewis823 for the Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining set! :mrgreen: I love the new PC item that comes with the set; and am especially in love with the set's decor- so I can't wait to try it out in-game. :D
    edited January 2013
    TI3A06121-thanks.gif
    Thankyou fission63 for the Once Upon a Time Cottage: Gathering Wood Sculpture, Jack Be Nimble Floor Light and Porridge Prep Wall Shelf.

Thankyou Wildeatheart for the Once Upon a Time Cottage- Treats for Granny Sculpture.

I am sorry to both of you for these very late thank you's, just have been very absent from the website lately and haven't had much spare time. :cry:
    edited January 2013
    1300434928195842.jpeg

Thank you to baxter_milo for the adorable Very Beary Table! :mrgreen: Can't wait to try out this adorable table in-game! :lol: