Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pet Washer for Sims 3 Pets PC?

I've seen the pet washer on people's tumblr's, and I was wondering where you can get it? Is it a CC or can you buy it from the Store?

Comments

• Options
    BoltzY2kBoltzY2k Posts: 11,123 New Member
    edited November 2011
    minakoaino wrote:
    I've seen the pet washer on people's tumblr's, and I was wondering where you can get it? Is it a CC or can you buy it from the Store?
    There's one that you can purchase with life time reward I'm not sure if you mean that one?
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited November 2011
    There's the Pet Hydrogenator -- I think I got the name right -- that's a lifetime reward, or if you're not beyond a little fudging you can find it in buydebug mode under miscellaneous.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    DinosaurdammitDinosaurdammit Posts: 109
    edited November 2011
    Id go with the above persons post, just buy it in debug mode cause its awesome.
  • Options
    NeoYikHaoNeoYikHao Posts: 6
    edited April 2012
    how can i get a pet washer?>
  • Options
    kobit555kobit555 Posts: 325 Member
    edited April 2012
    You need that your pet will has 10,000 lifetime points, and than you will be able to get the pet hygienator, or, you can cheat with this cheats:testingcheatsenabled true, buydebug on. after entering this cheats, click at buy mode---> an armchair icon(which is on the left side) ----> question mark, and than look for the pet hygienator. :wink:
  • Options
    FieryPenguinFieryPenguin Posts: 0
    edited May 2012
    kobit555 wrote:
    You need that your pet will has 10,000 lifetime points, and than you will be able to get the pet hygienator, or, you can cheat with this cheats:testingcheatsenabled true, buydebug on. after entering this cheats, click at buy mode---> an armchair icon(which is on the left side) ----> question mark, and than look for the pet hygienator. :wink:

Your grammer is absolutely dreadful. I believe that what you were trying to say is "Your pet needs 10,000 lifetime points, and then you will be able to get the Pet Hydrogenator. You can also cheat with this cheat: testingcheatsenabled true, buydebug on. After entering the cheat code, go to buy mode, click an armchair icon on the left side, and then click a question mark. Afterwards, you may look for the Pet Hydrogenator." Your use of "than" instead of "then" I find particularly annoying. "Than" is used, as after comparative adjectives and adverbs, to introduce the second member of an unequal comparison. An example would be "She is taller than I am." "Then" means immediately or soon afterwards.
  • Options
    JoelAmandaJoelAmanda Posts: 118
    edited May 2012
    kobit555 wrote:

Your grammer is absolutely dreadful. I believe that what you were trying to say is "Your pet needs 10,000 lifetime points, and then you will be able to get the Pet Hydrogenator. You can also cheat with this cheat: testingcheatsenabled true, buydebug on. After entering the cheat code, go to buy mode, click an armchair icon on the left side, and then click a question mark. Afterwards, you may look for the Pet Hydrogenator." Your use of "than" instead of "then" I find particularly annoying. "Than" is used, as after comparative adjectives and adverbs, to introduce the second member of an unequal comparison. An example would be "She is taller than I am." "Then" means immediately or soon afterwards.

.........this was just unnecessary.
  • Options
    EternitysShadowEternitysShadow Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited May 2012
    JoelAmanda wrote:
    kobit555 wrote:

.........this was just unnecessary.

I agree. Kobit555, don't listen to that. There is no reason for that person to be so condescending and rude.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited May 2012

Your grammer is absolutely dreadful.

Your manners are absolutely dreadful.

In addition to the commentary from above, some people on these forums do not speak English as a first language either. There is no need to be rude.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    7Deadly5ins7Deadly5ins Posts: 524 Member
    edited May 2012
    If you can't spell grammar, you don't get to correct other people.
  • Options
    rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited May 2012
    lol 7Deadly5ins is right along with the others dont judge. Plus you spelt wrong like Deadly said... :lol:
  • Options
    EternitysShadowEternitysShadow Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited May 2012
    If you can't spell grammar, you don't get to correct other people.

tumblr_m4ibozOruy1qk4k32o1_500.gif

I didn't notice that. In that case: sir, use your own spellcheck before telling others to :roll:
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    edited May 2012
    kobit555 wrote:

As I always say, Nobody is perfect. I know I'm not perfect and I will be the first to admit it too... :lol:

I see alot of grammar mistakes on the forums but I don't comment on them since I make mistakes along with everyone else. I just make sure I preview my post before I submit and even than I still miss 1 or 2.

So yeah I have to agree with others that was really uncalled for.
  • Options
    ANNIEOVERANNIEOVER Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2012
    minakoaino wrote:

ctrl+shift+c type in testingcheatsenabled true
    ctrl+shift+c again and then type BuyDebug on
    Now on your control panel where you see your build/buy options, click on sort by function/room
    You will then see a question mark on your control panel, click that; then click the very last tab; scroll through to find the Pet Washer:)
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/132838.page
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited May 2012

That was a bit rude
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    apardue89apardue89 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2013
    kobit555 wrote:

Is there a reason you are such a jerk? What if this person's first language is not English? They are just trying to help someone else and you insist upon tearing them down. Your pompous, know-it-all attitude, I find particularly annoying.
  • Options
    LeFortuneCookieLeFortuneCookie Posts: 1 New Member

kobit555 wrote:

Years later, this person is still coming off as a mega jerk.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    kobit555 wrote:

Years later, this person is still coming off as a mega jerk.

And this person hasn't even been to this new site yet unless they are using a different name since some members from the old TS3 forums had changed their user name when they came to this site. There really wasn't any reason to revive this thread unless you were looking for a flame war... :s

• Options
    Capt_OdeeCapt_Odee Posts: 70 Member
    minakoaino wrote: »

It is under the PETs Life Time Rewards in the game. When the PET has 10,000 LTR, the Hygeneator is available, and after selected, it is found in Build Mode, under the Family Box/Lot items.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks considering this thread has been inactive for quite a long time I'm going to close it off.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top