The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makeing Sims Younger?

Can I make my two sims older to marry them then make them teens again?

Also, How can i make the guy Purpose?

Comments

• Options
    MissCeeMissCee Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited October 2011
    Unless you have a MOD of some kind your Sims have to be Young Adults to marry each other.

Make your Sim propose by clicking only the Romantic options, one after the other.

Keep using romantic interactions until the offer to "go steady, propose marriage, then have a private wedding, etc." shows up.

Hope this helps,
    MissCee

<3Blessings,
    MissCee
  • Options
    mle4evermle4ever Posts: 8,784
    edited October 2011
    I just tested in order to help you, and here's how I just FOUND OUT HOW TO HAVE MARRIED TEENS!!!!
    1) Have 2 Young Adult, Adult or Elder Sims get married. Make sure you get the little icon with rings that says either "Husband" or "Wife".
    2) OK, now that your sims are married open the cheat console (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type testingcheatsenabled true
    Hit the Enter Key.
    3) Now Shift Click one of the married sims and click "Edit in CAS" Change their age to "Teen"
    4) YOU CANNOT DO ANY ROMANTIC INTERACTIONS AT THIS POINT. In order to continue a romantic relationship, do Step #3 to the other sim in the couple.
    5) Both of your sims should be teens and can complete TEEN romantic interactions, meaning without mods there's no Woohoo, only the marriage.

Hope I helped, good luck!!!
  • Options
    CheerBabe15CheerBabe15 Posts: 203
    edited October 2011
    mle4ever wrote:
    I just tested in order to help you, and here's how I just FOUND OUT HOW TO HAVE MARRIED TEENS!!!!
    1) Have 2 Young Adult, Adult or Elder Sims get married. Make sure you get the little icon with rings that says either "Husband" or "Wife".
    2) OK, now that your sims are married open the cheat console (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type testingcheatsenabled true
    Hit the Enter Key.
    3) Now Shift Click one of the married sims and click "Edit in CAS" Change their age to "Teen"
    4) YOU CANNOT DO ANY ROMANTIC INTERACTIONS AT THIS POINT. In order to continue a romantic relationship, do Step #3 to the other sim in the couple.
    5) Both of your sims should be teens and can complete TEEN romantic interactions, meaning without mods there's no Woohoo, only the marriage.

Hope I helped, good luck!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!