Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

adopted pet but it's stuck in aparment lobby

I have the late night expansion pack and my sim adopted a kitten over the phone. The lady came into the apartment when dropping off the kitten, but the animal is stuck in the lobby. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't know how to get the kitten up into the apartment. I've had my sims go down and pick it up and the try to "go home" but they just put it down before the go into the elevator. I've also taken control of the kitten and clicked "go home" but that didn't work either. This is very frustrating.

Comments

• tuketeletuketele Posts: 1,762 New Member
    edited October 2011
    anyone?
  • jayisricejayisrice Posts: 194 Member
    edited October 2011
    looks like EA needs to patch this.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited October 2011
    Moveobjects on?
  • wiccanravyn639wiccanravyn639 Posts: 170 New Member
    edited October 2011
    pick up the kitten, and then click on the elevator. Click on Go to floor with, and select the pet you want. That should work. that's what I had to do.
  • tuketeletuketele Posts: 1,762 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thank you! I'll have to try that.
  • crazylilelf8106crazylilelf8106 Posts: 196 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, I'm assuming kittens and puppies need help using elevators like they do with stairs. I have cats and dogs use the elevator fine.
  • Leaborb192Leaborb192 Posts: 175 New Member
    edited October 2011
    mlnov39 wrote:
    Moveobjects on?

Oh good old "moveobjects on" where would I be without it? I've pretty much relied on it to get me through THE SIMS 1,2, and 3. Sims always find themselves in situations that for whatever reason cannot get themselves out of. Thank goodness for cheat codes.

RBL