Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

* Reward * Offered for Fairy House or Cottage ** ANNOUNCEMENT in 2nd Post **

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited September 2011
    LOL Rawr2019...take your time. I'll have my computer on for another hour or so tonight.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited September 2011
    If it's not too much trouble I'd like to share my prize with a friend Vlntnbaby83 :]

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Vlntnbaby83

These two items please
    Getaway Beach Chair and Getaway Beach Chair. They are numbers 8 and 9 on her list.

And for myself I'd like

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Rawr2019

Grapes of Nectary Stove
    Vineyard Vittles Refrigerator
    Vineyard Heirloom Chiffonier

They are the first three things on my list. Thank sooo much hun *hugs*
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    If it's not too much trouble I'd like to share my prize with a friend Vlntnbaby83 :]

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Vlntnbaby83

These two items please
    Getaway Beach Chair and Getaway Beach Chair. They are numbers 8 and 9 on her list.

And for myself I'd like

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Rawr2019

Grapes of Nectary Stove
    Vineyard Vittles Refrigerator
    Vineyard Heirloom Chiffonier

They are the first three things on my list. Thank sooo much hun *hugs*

No trouble at all Nic, I'll get working on your lists right away and I'll add a mssg for your friend about you sharing your reward. :) You are welcome and thank you very much! *hugs*
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I'll be logging off for the night but I will check back in when I get home from work tomorrow night.

Still need to hear from:
    strelitzia19
    nedswife

judywork1957, take whatever time you need.

Oilbasedoleander, I'll be looking for the rest of your list :wink:

ZooProfessor3...

Post edited by Unknown User on
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited September 2011
    MarLin,

You are way too generous and I had a fun time entering your contest and seeing all the other great entries.

Here is what I would like to do with my prize.

I added two fairy-themed page goodies to my Wishlist to remind me of this fun contest. The total cost for the two items is 30 SP. If you would purchase these for me I would really appreciate it, then I would like to donate the rest of my prize points back to you to use in a future contest (if you want to give me sponsor credit, you can, but don't feel that you have to).

Thanks again for the fun contest!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    MarLin,

You are way too generous and I had a fun time entering your contest and seeing all the other great entries.

I added two fairy-themed page goodies to my Wishlist to remind me of this fun contest. The total cost for the two items is 30 SP. If you would purchase these for me I would really appreciate it, then I would like to donate the rest of my prize points back to you to use in a future contest (if you want to give me sponsor credit, you can, but don't feel that you have to).

Zoo

Hi Zoo! I sent the goodies your way and I do want to honor your generous wish also. So, I will gladly sponsor 500 SPs to any of your current or future contests. Just add me if you have one that you need more sponsors for, or add me to any in the future and add a message to my page to let me know. Gosh, I hope this makes sense :) If it didn't, let me know on my page, okay? ~ Lin

:D
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited September 2011
    MarLin114 wrote:
    MarLin,

Zoo

Hi Zoo! I sent the goodies your way and I do want to honor your generous wish also. So, I will gladly sponsor 500 SPs to any of your current or future contests. Just add me if you have one that you need more sponsors for, or add me to any in the future and add a message to my page to let me know. Gosh, I hope this makes sense :) If it didn't, let me know on my page, okay? ~ Lin

I got my fairy stuff and I love it all! THANK YOU! :-)

I think we had a bit of a communications blip. Here is what I meant to say:

If YOU are running a contest, I'd like you to use the balance of my prize points to give a prize in YOUR contest. I think you thought I meant that you had to fork over points to sponsor MY contest, but that wasn't my intention. I wanted to use my prize points to help sponsor yours.

If you don't want to ever have another contest yourself, then please use the balance of my prize points to buy some of the stuff you have on your OWN Wishlist. You did a lot of work setting up this contest and judging it, I think you deserve a new toy, too, don't you? :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    MarLin114 wrote:
    MarLin,

Zoo

I got my fairy stuff and I love it all! THANK YOU! :-)

I think we had a bit of a communications blip. Here is what I meant to say:

If YOU are running a contest, I'd like you to use the balance of my prize points to give a prize in YOUR contest. I think you thought I meant that you had to fork over points to sponsor MY contest, but that wasn't my intention. I wanted to use my prize points to help sponsor yours.

If you don't want to ever have another contest yourself, then please use the balance of my prize points to buy some of the stuff you have on your OWN Wishlist. You did a lot of work setting up this contest and judging it, I think you deserve a new toy, too, don't you? :D

Awww man, I thought I had it figured out...lol. And, I would happily have been a silent sponsor so to speak in one of your contests. This was my first contest ever, and I would love to do another but I don't have specifics for one in my head (yet). I really want you to have some new things for your sims, your game and/or your builds so I will be sending you some things over the following days. Have a good night friend :) New toys are wonderful...think of all the new ones we'll be getting very soon in the store.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    BadSeagullBadSeagull Posts: 282 Member
    edited September 2011
    MarLin, wow, that is extremely generous of you! I know it's hard to pick just 3, but to make everyone a winner is taking it to a whole new level :lol: Thank-you for the fruit bowl you already sent with your message, I would also very much like the wind-chimes from my wishlist if that's ok.

Nedswife, I think your pictures have the black areas because you play your game on a widescreen setting - mine come out the same. The only way I know to get rid of them is to crop the photos in editing software before I upload them, so that the proportions are 4:3 (I usually do 8in x 6in at 144dpi). I have no idea if there's a way to do it using the img code. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, they look fine. Oh and I love your landscaping, your pond is absolutely delightful!

It was lovely to see all these pretty builds that I probably wouldn't have come across otherwise. I may be downloading a few myself to start my own little fay corner of town :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    BadSeagull wrote:
    MarLin, wow, that is extremely generous of you! I know it's hard to pick just 3, but to make everyone a winner is taking it to a whole new level :lol: Thank-you for the fruit bowl you already sent with your message, I would also very much like the wind-chimes from my wishlist if that's ok.

Nedswife, I think your pictures have the black areas because you play your game on a widescreen setting - mine come out the same. The only way I know to get rid of them is to crop the photos in editing software before I upload them, so that the proportions are 4:3 (I usually do 8in x 6in at 144dpi). I have no idea if there's a way to do it using the img code. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, they look fine. Oh and I love your landscaping, your pond is absolutely delightful!

It was lovely to see all these pretty builds that I probably wouldn't have come across otherwise. I may be downloading a few myself to start my own little fay corner of town :)

Hi BadSeagull! I sent the Wind Chimes and some other goodies from your wish list. Thank you so much for participating and for adding the the info for nedswife. It's really great when we get to see so many unique builds/lots in one place. I'll have to get Faire a car as soon as possible, she's going to be moving from house to house...but I'll be playing her for a long while so she'll have time to settle in and enjoy all the details and special touches on each lot. Have a great night!
    :D ~ Lin
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited September 2011
    Congratulations to everyone who took part, all lots were fantastic.

I've added some 25 point items to my wishlist, if that's OK :D
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    nedswifenedswife Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited September 2011
    Oh thank you so much for that Badseagull, I'll give it a try, yes I do have a widescreen. Thanks for the compliments on my pond, I had fun making that. Everyone who entered Faire lots in this comp did a wonderful job. Each was very different and I think I'm going to download all of them and have a play lol.

Marlin, I would argue with you over the gift of 500 simpoints but I know there is no point because I won't win, you will go to my wishlist anyways lolol. One thing would be fine, whatever is at the top of my list. *sigh* there is no stopping you, is there? LOLOL. Thanks for holding the comp and giving me my first taste of competitions. Don't think I'll be entering anymore lot build comps, but I had been toying with the 'open Faire House' idea for a while and it was a great chance to build one!
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited September 2011
    Marlin, I have updated my wishlist now? I just want say again how nice this was of you to gift us all! I feel a little guilty accepting the gift cause I didn't read closely enough where you were looking for room to expand and this little house doesn't leave too much room for that :? But, I feel that what it lacks in space, it makes up for in charm and enchantment!! :mrgreen:

If you need larger legacy type faire lot, I know where you can find one of those too?!! :lol:

Anyway here are my wishes?!
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:38574

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:39198&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:39201&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37489&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37458&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:39213&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

That should come out to the 500 points?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Congratulations to everyone who took part, all lots were fantastic.

I've added some 25 point items to my wishlist, if that's OK :D

Hi strelitzia19!

Sorry about the late night gifting, I just got home from work around 11:00 PM and let me tell you...this is a fun way to wind down the day :)

Thank you so much submitting your lovely build. I'm really hoping that the rest of the work week flies by, I'm looking forward to game time (and I'm not talking professional sports). Have a great night!

:) ~ Lin
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    nedswife wrote:
    Oh thank you so much for that Badseagull, I'll give it a try, yes I do have a widescreen. Thanks for the compliments on my pond, I had fun making that. Everyone who entered Faire lots in this comp did a wonderful job. Each was very different and I think I'm going to download all of them and have a play lol.

Marlin, I would argue with you over the gift of 500 simpoints but I know there is no point because I won't win, you will go to my wishlist anyways lolol. One thing would be fine, whatever is at the top of my list. *sigh* there is no stopping you, is there? LOLOL. Thanks for holding the comp and giving me my first taste of competitions. Don't think I'll be entering anymore lot build comps, but I had been toying with the 'open Faire House' idea for a while and it was a great chance to build one!

Oh nedswife, you know me too well! LOL. I had great fun with the contest and I really do love all of the lots/homes. And, I had a good time with the wish list on your page. You knew I would :) Well, never say never gal. One day you may come across a comp and it will grab ahold of you and you won't be able to stop thinking about it until you submit your lot/sim/design...LOL! I'm so happy that you joined in on the fun. And thank you for the lovely home!

:) *hugs* Lin
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Marlin, I have updated my wishlist now? I just want say again how nice this was of you to gift us all! I feel a little guilty accepting the gift cause I didn't read closely enough where you were looking for room to expand and this little house doesn't leave too much room for that :? But, I feel that what it lacks in space, it makes up for in charm and enchantment!! :mrgreen:

If you need larger legacy type faire lot, I know where you can find one of those too?!! :lol:

Anyway here are my wishes?!
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:38574

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:39198&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:39201&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37489&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37458&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:39213&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

That should come out to the 500 points?

That's a perfect attitude Judy, be proud of your lots and builds! No feelings of guilt gal, we had fun and that's what counts (IMO). Miss Faye will be as thrilled with each and every lot as I am. OMG, I've never done a legacy before. Heck, in one of my games my gal has 4 children and one on the way (I think). Now, she will be needing a larger home soon and I'll be checking out each of your studios when I get into that game again. Different Sim, not Faire Faye. Thank you for your lovely home Judy.

Have fun with your new toys! :) ~ Lin
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited September 2011
    *Hugs*

Thank-you ever so much for all the wonderful gifts. What a thing to wake up to :mrgreen: I'm looking forward to using them all with new builds I do. Hope you and Miss Faye enjoy the house :D
    lgpf7vn