Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Is Back Up...

Scampers off to see what's different...

:)

Like Charlie Brown, I got a rock. Don't see anything different at first skim over. Might have just been fixing glitches (yeah!!!)???
a.k.a. - Linda

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
    edited September 2011
    No new badges,stickers or backgrounds I just checked and no new gameplay objects thou I wasn't expecting them.
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited September 2011
    I would have loved it if they would have worked on the purchased items history, giving us more filters. Oh well, the store is back in session...
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2011
    Stores not working for me still :\
  • Options
    nedswifenedswife Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited September 2011
    Store not working for me either. When I go to the 'shop mode' page, all it has is links to the tiki set, and Storybook full sets and storybook individual sets. wouldn't bother me so much if I COULD BUY the Full storybook set. I want it I want it.

Those 2 sets are the only things I could get to.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2011
    Store not up for us but I was able to download two gifts someone sent me earlier today with no problem that I just found tonight. We had stormy weather all afternoon and evening so I couldn't even get online since this morning. But I am seeing what the others are seeing.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited September 2011
    nedswife wrote:
    Store not working for me either. When I go to the 'shop mode' page, all it has is links to the tiki set, and Storybook full sets and storybook individual sets. wouldn't bother me so much if I COULD BUY the Full storybook set. I want it I want it.

Those 2 sets are the only things I could get to.

That's all I'm seeing too. Very odd. :?: