Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mortimer Goth - The Inseminator! Retired, but a good read nonetheless ;-)

All good things must come to an end ... but then again

There is a very good chance that this story may never continue. Every now and then an idea will start to form, only to vanish into thin air. I hope you enjoy what there is. My thread has now become a place where my friends and I share what is going on in our games. Feel free to pop in, say hello, and share what's happening in your games. I love seeing pics and hearing stories of other people's simmie lives :D

If you are interested in what else I get up to you could try these links :D
Adams Family ISBI
The Starrs: A family in portraits
The Greys: Pics with captions
Hemlocks: A family in portraits
What's been happening in your game

If you're looking for a story, turn back now. I don't do stories because I don't have a creative bone in my body. I am merely following a whim to have Mortimer Goth (the best pre-made ever) father as many babies as possible before I get bored, or my game dies (whichever comes first).

There are no chapters as such because I will just be adding bits as I play the game. I'm going to now attempt to create links to each installment (my HTML is about 15 years' rusty :lol: ) I realised I needed links because there's a lot of chatting going on in between installments and I don't want to bore everyone to death. :wink:

Parts 1-3 are on this page so no link is necessary *phew*
Parts 4-6
Parts 7-8
Parts 9-12
Parts 13-15
Parts 16-18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Parts 23-25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 - Mostly birthday pics
Part 34 - The family moves
Part 35 - Karma strikes
Part 36 - The first Sunset Valley child
Part 37 - You could have knocked me down with a feather!
Part 38 - A rarity - a doctor who makes house-calls ;-)
Part 39 - The doctor calls again!
Part 40 - Throw your hands up in horror!
Part 41 - Yawn fest ... nothing but birthdays ;)
Part 42 - A burnt offering

I plonked my favourite house into Bridgeport. Morty should enjoy the view across the water. I just noticed that I forgot to re-roof the garage when I altered the house a little. Thank God for pictures; I would never have seen it while playing because I always have the roof down.

The picture of the house that would have been here will be gone for a bit. I need to find another copy and upload it.

Here's Morty thinking he's a winner. Little does he know what I have in store for him. Yes, Morty, I think you're a winner ... forgive me for what I am about to do to you. :wink:
screenshot260il.jpg"width=500"

Priorities first. Morty wanted to take an art class so I figured I'd better let him have some fun while he still could. As his lifetime wish is to be a Renaissance Sim, I also sent him to a charisma class. Raising 100 babies should definitely max his charisma skills in no time at all. I figure cooking (he'll have a lot of mouths to feed), charisma (lots of gooing and gaahing) and painting (need to make money) are his best bets since he will be home an awful lot.

After his art and charisma classes, it's off to meet some women. First off, Waylon's Haunt. After his drink, he met Cressida Wells (single) and Diana Jones (married - not that it matters :wink: )
screenshot262a.jpg"width=500"
screenshot264b.jpg"width=500"

After his visit to Waylon's Haunt, I send him home to make his first home-cooked (salad, so not really cooked) meal to start him with his cooking skill.
screenshot265.jpg"width=500"

Now it's off to The Grind. It's going to take a lot of women to make 100 babies, so he needs to go out and strut his stuff!
screenshot267.jpg"width=500"
screenshot268a.jpg"width=500"
After his energy drink wears off, I send him home to bed.

Monday is pretty uneventful. By the time he cooks a breakfast of waffles
screenshot270u.jpg"width=500"
and tends to the garden (which came with the house) half the day is gone. It's off to Eugi's now to meet more women.
screenshot271y.jpg"width=500"
He did meet some women, but the Atkins twins look a little long in the tooth to reproduce. :lol: I can't remember exactly who else he met, but there were some younger women ready for the picking.

On Tuesday, after breakfast and gardening, Morty rolls a wish to learn the guitar skill. I know this wish is always followed by a wish to jam with another sim, so send him to the theatre to jam out front. While he is jamming, Beau Merrick and his three girls (Marina Prattle, Bianca Rubble and Lilly-Bo Chique) arrive. After fulfilling his wish to jam with another sim, I remember that Morty has only one purpose in this town (impregnation) and realise I am in an excellent position to get started on this. I have him tour the theatre first with Bianca, then with Marina.
screenshot273b.jpg"width=500"
Yes, Morty, we know you've got the stuff!

screenshot274q.jpg"width=500"
You've gotta love "the stride of pride" :lol:

A couple of months pass. After breakfast and gardening he rolled a wish to improve his gardening skill, so I thought today would be a good day for fishing so he could fertilise his plants. While out fishing, he gets an invitation to Hyacinth Atkins party. Guess who's at the party ... Marina Prattle - in maternity wear!
screenshot275d.jpg"width=500"
As soon as he sees her condition, he rolls a wish to read a baby book. I send him home early so he can do just that.
screenshot276r.jpg"width=500"

I also checked his relationships list to see if Bianca has had a change of clothes. Yep, two confirmed pregnancies.

As he is still foot-loose and fancy free he attends Matty Crewe's party. The elevator up to the apartment nearly crushes my poor Morty :lol:
screenshot277g.jpg"width=500"

Since my sims often go hungry at parties, I had Morty pack his own PB&J.
screenshot279.jpg"width=500"
It's a pity you can't take food to parties because the other guests would have loved them. Even though Morty is only starting out the sandwiches were of outstanding quality.

Months later Morty receives a message that he is now the father of a baby girl, Lindy Rubble. An hour later he learns that he has also fathered a baby boy, Edwin Prattle. Morty wants to snuggle his new children, so I send him off to see the new arrivals.
screenshot281.jpg"width=500"
screenshot282c.jpg"width=500"

While he was visiting, he whipped up a nice autumn salad for the women with lettuce freshly picked from his garden. Surprisingly, no-one came and told him he was being inappropriate for cooking in their apartment.

After his visit, he arranged to meet Lady Cook at the Theatre. What do you think I had in mind for him there? :wink:
screenshot283q.jpg"width=500"

One Saturday morning, Morty woke to a surprise. There were two babies waiting on his doorstep for him. I guess the girls didn't want their love affair with Beau Merrick to be interrupted by squawling, demanding babies. Chin up, Morty, I know you can do it.
screenshot284a.jpg"width=500"

Comments

• pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited March 2011
    I had just read this in the other thread, and I wanted to tell you how much I love it.

Maybe with these BP ladies, Mort's daughters wont look so...unfortunate :lol:
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2011
    pr0x1ma wrote:
    I had just read this in the other thread, and I wanted to tell you how much I love it.

Maybe with these BP ladies, Mort's daughters wont look so...unfortunate :lol:

Thanks pr0x1ma. The slightly altered chin and jaw probably won't hurt either! :lol:
  • FeliciaB84FeliciaB84 Posts: 8,479 New Member
    edited March 2011

I love this! It definitely kept me entertained the whole way through, I was sad to see it end. Can't wait to see what else is in store for Morty. :wink: Good luck with those gorgeous children!
    edited March 2011
    FeliciaB84 wrote:
    I love this! It definitely kept me entertained the whole way through, I was sad to see it end. Can't wait to see what else is in store for Morty. :wink: Good luck with those gorgeous children!

Thanks Felicia. I am having lots of probs with the forum at the moment, so it's a good opportunity to get more babies made! :lol:
    edited March 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    FeliciaB84 wrote:

Thanks Felicia. I am having lots of probs with the forum at the moment, so it's a good opportunity to get more babies made! :lol:

:lol:

This whole place is a big pile of crap today. :thumbdown:

On the bright side, that means that you can get us another installment here soon. :wink:
    edited March 2011
    Morty's carefree days are over. His living room has been taken over by 2 cribs and soon will be further cluttered with toys. He's still in great spirits, but how long will that last? I can't remember what Lady Cook was wearing in Morty's relationship panel before, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't what she's in now.
    Poor Morty managed to get no "Morty time" that first day. Maybe once we have some sort of schedule in place, things will get easier ... until the next one arrives!
    screenshot285f.jpg"width=500"
    screenshot286k.jpg"width=500"

It's funny how things go wrong when you have too much on your plate already - of course Morty's shower had to break. Luckily the dishwasher had broken before the babies had arrived and he had a couple of skill points already. I guess the gardening can wait.
    screenshot287v.jpg"width=500"

While the babies napped, Morty got some well deserved rest - educational rest (the Cooking Channel), but rest nonetheless.
    screenshot288h.jpg"width=500"

I decided to cut Morty some slack. Who wants to deal with those horrible little slugs in coccoons that pass for babies in this game? It was time for a birthday ... or two
    screenshot289b.jpg"width=500"
    screenshot291f.jpg"width=500"

Happy Birthday Lindy!
    screenshot290.jpg"width=500"
    Happy Birthday Edwin!
    screenshot292.jpg"width=500"

Morty's either colour blind or gender challenged because he got the kids in the wrong chairs but, hey, at least they got fed.
    screenshot293v.jpg"width=500"

Courtesy of the two money trees that came with the house the kids got a new dollhouse. I felt sorry for them because their social needs were not being met adequately by Morty. Morty hasn't touched his painting (which was supposed to be his source of income) since the kids arrived.
    screenshot295a.jpg"width=500"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited March 2011
    I love their aging up pictures. It seems whenever kids age, they look cross-eyed :lol:

Hopefully Mort can deal with more babies in the house.
    edited March 2011
    It's not just the kids, all sims seem to go cross-eyed for a bit when the age up. I'm thinking the poor man could use some help. It might be time for my elderly simself to come for a visit to help him out. She won't help him with the teaching bit - he has to do that on his own, but Grandma Mikezumi might be just the thing to help out with other stuff.
    edited March 2011
    My reply disappeared!! :shock:

I can't even remember what I said now. *lol*

Anyways, I love the dollhouse, it's a great babysitter. :D Maybe Morty will get some "me" time now.

I think that would be neat if you had your simself come in there and lend a hand. This is so awesome. :D
    edited March 2011
    Just moved in Morty's old "never before heard of" nanny, affectionately known as Grandma Mikezumi. Just because Grandma Mikezumi is old, she's not dead. In fact, while she helps Morty out, she might just help herself to some of the local man-meat. :lol:
    edited March 2011
    FeliciaB84 wrote:
    My reply disappeared!! :shock:

I can't even remember what I said now. *lol*

Anyways, I love the dollhouse, it's a great babysitter. :D Maybe Morty will get some "me" time now.

I think that would be neat if you had your simself come in there and lend a hand. This is so awesome. :D

I've written some long replies before and had them vanish on me. I just give up. Even if I remember what I was trying to say, I just can't be bothered.
    edited March 2011
    Morty thought he was doing just fine. He felt sure he was a "natural dad" while he was teaching Edwin to talk
    screenshot297r.jpg"width=500"

... but when the potty needed emptying
    screenshot296u.jpg"width=500"
    he knew he needed help!

Luckily his old nanny, affectionately known as Grandma Mikezumi, lived in Bridgeport. As she had no family of her own, she told Morty that she would be more than happy to come help him out - he was, afterall, her favourite charge in all her years of nannying.
    screenshot298t.jpg"width=500"
    Grandma Mikezumi was in her element. She'd been in retirement for a while and as Bridgeport didn't have many kids, she'd really missed being with adorable little toddlers.
  • DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited March 2011
    :-)Love it! Boomarked!
    edited March 2011
    Daniblee wrote:
    :-)Love it! Boomarked!

Thank you. I'm a bit of a Morty nut (obsessed may be closer to the truth :lol: ). I'm no writer, but am having tons of fun with my game so far.
    edited March 2011
    Grandma Mikezumi has taken a load of Morty's shoulders. He can now get down to what's important. He even has time to do his gardening and hopes to get in some quality fishing time. He has already taught Edwin to talk and now it's Lindy's turn.
    screenshot302t.jpg"width=500"

Grandma Mikezumi has many good qualities but, truth be told, she's a bit of a couch potato. She decided to hire a maid. When Delicia Hoover arrived and promptly made the beds, G-Ma was thrilled. Then she noticed that the breakfast dishes were still sitting there and that Delicia was standing around in one of the bedrooms doing absolutely nothing about it. She had a whisper in Morty's ear and he took matters into his own hands.
    screenshot301t.jpg"width=500"
    I guess G-Ma has to just suck it up! She's raised other people's kids all her life. A few dishes and dirty counters won't kill her.
    edited March 2011

You keep selling yourself short on your writing skills.

I bet you are having so much fun with this!
    edited March 2011
    FeliciaB84 wrote:

You keep selling yourself short on your writing skills.

I bet you are having so much fun with this!

I'm having a blast! Of course, if my hubby would get up and prepare the meals, I would be having more fun! :lol: Thanks for reading. Will be more posted after I feed my family.
    edited March 2011
    I really can't wait to see how you handle more babies in Mort's house.
    But I like how you added your simself to help him out a bit, it sure is a nice touch :thumbup:
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited March 2011
    Ooh, this is cute! I'll definitely be watching for more! :D
    edited March 2011
    pr0x1ma wrote:
    I really can't wait to see how you handle more babies in Mort's house.
    But I like how you added your simself to help him out a bit, it sure is a nice touch :thumbup:

Maybe my simself is there for her own selfish reasons. She had a strange dream once of being married to Morty and having 6 beautiful children. Then she woke up in her old woman's body, sighed deeply, wiped a tear from her eye, and went back to sleep. :lol:
    edited March 2011
    Thank you Jojo777 - I can't tell you how much fun I am having at the moment. I'll try not to let life get in the way too much and update as I can.
    edited March 2011
    Morty was feeling a little stir-crazy. Except for the occasional visit to the store to buy baby supplies and groceries, he'd barely left the house. G-Ma assured him that the kids were in safe hands and he should go do some fishing. He was so glad that G-Ma had come back into his life.
    screenshot303n.jpg"width=500"

He was thoroughly enjoying his fishing trip. He felt like he didn't have a care in the world.
    screenshot306.jpg"width=500"
    Then his phone rang. It was Lady Cook. She told him that he had to come to her house immediately.

When he got there the Cooks were arguing. He saw a baby just laying on the floor and his heart went out to it. He picked it up to comfort it.
    screenshot305.jpg"width=500"

As he was comforting the baby he overheard parts of the fight. It seems that Jeffrey Cook is accusing his wife of having cheated on him and that the baby can't possibly be his because it's been so long since she has allowed him to touch her. Mortimer remembers his brief dalliance with Lady and looks closely at the baby's face.
    screenshot304.jpg"width=500"
    Yes, he can definitely see a family resemblance.

Lady Cook took Morty aside and asked him to take the baby. She wanted to make things work with her husband but couldn't do it with the baby there as a constant reminder. She tells Morty that she has called the baby Jay.

Morty wonders why he just can't keep his pants buttoned. Still, he feels that he has everything under control with two, surely one more won't be that difficult.
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited March 2011
    Awwwwww, mikezumi this is an awesome thread and I agree your writing skills are quite honestly quite good!
    edited March 2011
    Morty wonders why he just can't keep his pants buttoned.

I love that line! G-Ma is going to have a fit when she sees what Morty is bringing home.
    edited March 2011
    FeliciaB84 wrote:
    Morty wonders why he just can't keep his pants buttoned.

I love that line! G-Ma is going to have a fit when she sees what Morty is bringing home.

I think G-Ma would forgive Morty for anything. :wink:

Wickichick: Thanks for the praise. It certainly isn't up to your level of creativity, but I sure am having FUN!!!