Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

vampire cheat?

is there any easy way to become a vampire or is there a cheat that can turn you into a vampire? thanks!

Comments

• GBlucherGBlucher Posts: 157 Member
    edited December 2010
    There is a mod (called NRaas Debug Enabler) that allows you to set occult state.

If you don't want to use a mod, just type in "testingcheatsenabled true" in the console window (CTRL+SHIFT+C to open). Meet any vampire. Move the relationship bar over to to the far right, so that your sim and the vampire are Best Friends and "ask to turn" (top level social interaction) you into a vampire.

If you are playing a game in an older town with no default vampires, then save one of the Bridgeport Vampire sims into the library and move them into your sim's household. Delete them later if you don't want them in the town.
  • AlexurtAlexurt Posts: 3,807 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Get bit by a vampire, then use the teastingcheatsenabled true cheat and CTRL + CLICK the "Bite" moodlet and your vamp will become a vampire instantly. (Rather than waiting 3-4 days)
  • JRRichJRRich Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    I used NRAAS Industries Master Controller to give my Sim the 'unusual blemish' moodlet, then set testingcheatsenabled true. Then, I control-clicked on the blemish moodlet. This gave me an instant vampire.

Since it kind of takes the fun out of the process, I used the above on a Sim household I wasn't interested in playing. This provided a 'seed vampire' if you will. Now I know the Sim is a vampire for certain and all I need to do is have my Sims get to know her.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2011
    is there any easy way to become a vampire or is there a cheat that can turn you into a vampire? thanks!

One time while playing, I wanted my sim to become a vampire without going through a bunch of hoops so to speak so I cheated. I turned on testingcheatsenabled, found a vampire, introduced my sim to them, used the slider to make them friends, and asked him to turn my sim. Three sim days later, my sim was a vampire. And if you don't want your sim to go through the three day transformation, just go into edit town, and move them to another house. They will instantly be turned. I discovered that by accident the other day, with my sim's son in law.
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited July 2011
    Don't even have to move them, turn testing cheats on and ctrl+click the bite moodlet, they transform instantly.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • tina_marie73tina_marie73 Posts: 48
    edited October 2011
    what if you only have the basic sims 3 and no extensions?
  • supercrumpetsupercrumpet Posts: 185 New Member
    edited October 2011
    what if you only have the basic sims 3 and no extensions?

If you don't have Late Night, you can't have Vampires.
  • Vampiregirl360Vampiregirl360 Posts: 20
    edited November 2011
    In my town, Appaloosa...There are no Vampires at the moment so can I ever get them?
  • ChloeMcAChloeMcA Posts: 35 New Member
    edited November 2011
    In my town, Appaloosa...There are no Vampires at the moment so can I ever get them?

Yes you can get them (if you have late night), you need to go into Bridgeport and save one of the vampires, move them into your town then make whoever you want a vampire. You can delete the Bridgeport vampire later if you don't want them in your town. :-)
  • FarronWintersFarronWinters Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Is there any cheat or glitch to stop the sun from effecting a vampire?
  • Jo_mo9794Jo_mo9794 Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    If you don't have late night, just got to the sims online and download a vampire sim from the exchange.
  • sunset1624sunset1624 Posts: 354 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Is there any cheat or glitch to stop the sun from effecting a vampire?
    If you have "testingcheatsenabled" on, you can Ctrl+Shift+Click the moodlet that affects the vampire.
  • gabrielarb1122gabrielarb1122 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    Jo_mo9794 wrote:
    If you don't have late night, just got to the sims online and download a vampire sim from the exchange.

You cannot download a vampire sim from the exchange if you don't have Late Night, because it will tell you that you are missing an expansion pack and you will not be able to download it.
  • SimPets2323SimPets2323 Posts: 2
    edited April 2012
    Jo_mo9794 wrote:

You cannot download a vampire sim from the exchange if you don't have Late Night, because it will tell you that you are missing an expansion pack and you will not be able to download it. [/quote

so you have to have late night to get a vampire?
  • micah3113micah3113 Posts: 82
    edited April 2012
    yes you do have to have LT to get a vamp or you can just pretend like i did before i had LT :roll:
  • Piper1998Piper1998 Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    Yes you have to have Lt to have a real vamp.
  • Sims3Lover82Sims3Lover82 Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    ChloeMcA wrote:

Yes you can get them (if you have late night), you need to go into Bridgeport and save one of the vampires, move them into your town then make whoever you want a vampire. You can delete the Bridgeport vampire later if you don't want them in your town. :-)

Actually if you have Late Night vampires will spawn in all towns, you just have to wait for one to spawn, it happens randomly.
  • micah3113micah3113 Posts: 82
    edited June 2012
    thats true i was in the plains and there where vamps
  • daynabugdaynabug Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    I have 3 vampires in my control and one regular sim and I cannot make any of them bite or turn the regular sim! The option isn't even there. The only reason I can think of it's like that is because the sim is married to one of the vampires???
  • GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited June 2012
    WARNING. NEVER DELETE SIMS. That means pets and horses too. They count as sims. It corrupts yr game and you will have all sorts of hassles. You don't need to move Vamps into yr hood if you have Late Night. If you have Story progression on, the lousy sims in yr town will suddenly become vamps. It is always those with negative traits that get turned, or the elder Sims.
    And yes, no Late Night = no Vamps.
    A sim has to ask to be turned, and the Vamp can offer to turn. It is in the social interaction once they are friends. You cannot 'tell' a Vamp to turn a Sim. They may not bite or feed on Sims either without permission. They will get into trouble.
  • bryanna286bryanna286 Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    You dont have to have the sims late night or watever bc i dont have it and my sims is a vampire bc i downloaded it from the exchange
  • StormdragonchickStormdragonchick Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    Do you need sims night life or supernatural to do this
  • bonzdeebonzdee Posts: 5
    edited February 2013
    Well... I don't have any game base to support vampires or supernatural . But I can get vampires? I have downloaded them from the exchange and they work until you save and quit... BUT >>... If you bite someone when your a vampire and you have downloaded them from the exchange after a few days they will turn into a vampire they have the bitten moodlet. So I just play them like that until my parents will let me get the supernatural as they are against late night -__-
    I hope that helped. But make sure your sims keep bitting when they turn other wise you wont have a vampire sim ONLY if you don't have the game base to support it like me ;L
  • enndubbleUseaenndubbleUsea Posts: 21
    edited February 2013
    I have supernatural so I have vampires without Late Night, but my sim isn't getting turned by a best friend vampire at her house. It is confusing me.
  • badgyrl_310badgyrl_310 Posts: 198 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned the easiest way to turn your sim into a vampire (if you have Late Night & Supernatural): CAS :). Testingcheatsenabled true, shift click the sim you want to be a vampire, and change them from human to vampire. Other than that, befriend a vampire and ask to turn.