Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S-Frame Modern by Anjubee

AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
Hello!

I've had this shell built since last year and have just gotten around to decorating and furnishing it the last month or so.

This 2 bedroom and 2 bath designer modern house is perfect for the successful architect/designer. This home also features an open floorplan, a sunken living room, an office/studio loft, a laundry room, a sunroom, a carport, a pool, and an easy to maintain garden. This lot can be your sim's for only 145k simoleans.

covershot.png

Link to Lot

sframe_02.jpg

sframe_04.jpg

sframe_05.jpg

sframe_06.jpg

sframe_07.jpg

sframe_08.jpg

sframe_10.jpg

sframe_11.jpg

sframe_13.jpg

More pictures including floorplan shots can be found here.

No CC was used except for a couple of patterns. There are a couple of store items, but mostly decorative.

Thanks for taking a peek! :)

Comments

• altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited August 2010
    That is modern with STYLE! I love all the colour additions to bring out the rooms. Extremely well done! rec from me!
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited August 2010
    Wow! Very nice!! Open and airy feeling! Rec'd and dl'd!!
  • YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited August 2010
    So DLing this and giving it recs! I have to ask...did you follow a tutorial for the L shaped stairs/sunken LR? I am assuming it involves CFE Cheats but I need step by step for anything involving that! LOL
  • FouadcherFouadcher Posts: 789 Member
    edited August 2010
    Oh GOD !! Genius work & lovely style =)
  • geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2010
    *taps foot on floor* ts ts ts...Seriously...my fingers are hurting from continiously rec, fav and downloading your builds. This one adds up a few more clicks to my finger's pain. Your creativity exceeds anyones expectations. Well done once again.

By the way , your flip team is giving my fingers seizures... My bin is currently flodded with over 60 lots "Anj, Ruth, Ruth, light, Allium, Ster, light, ruth, anj, light, Allure..." I really don't think there are many lots from other people in my game. In fact the flip team's builds are more in my game than my OWN builds... I'd say you guys have a gift, but i think your talent is actually a huge golden gift , wrapped in velvet and silk for the whole community.
    Thank you for sharing it with us.
  • tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited August 2010
    Wow, there are so many good things about this house. I like the 'S' shape (it immediately stood out when I saw the first picture ;)), the way you combined the wooden fencing with the brick walls, and particularly the colours you chose for the interiors. The black and white rooms are very smart, which the splashes of bright colour complement perfectly.
    Moderns aren't exactly my favourite style but I can certainly appreciate a good build when I see one!

Definite rec!
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2010
    geminiagre: Hehe! You are too sweet. I'm sorry for the pain in your fingers! Hopefully you'll forget the pain once you play for a bit! And thank you so much for your support for my fellow flip team members! They are all extremely talented and very supportive. We push each other to do better, so I think that is a good thing! Your words mean a lot.. We love sharing! <3

Fouadcher: Thank you!

Yahtzami: I didn't follow any tutorials for this build, but yeah, a lot of CFE went into this lot. The sunken living room is basically a room without foundation. There are some great tutorials out there for sunken living rooms and L-shaped stairs! Have you taken a look at the tutorials list that's stickied? I can go through some and recommend a few to you if you want. :)

judywork1957: Thank you!

altheaquin: Yay! I pulled off style! That was the goal, so thank you very much!

Edit: tdewd, we were posting at the same time! Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! I have been admiring your work too! You have some fabulous builds I remember coming across and I even rec'd some!
  • rossbobsrossbobs Posts: 265 New Member
    edited August 2010
    A really nice lot! I love the layout! I always look forward to a new build by you anjubee!
  • Emilym3Emilym3 Posts: 539 Member
    edited August 2010
    Neat! I like how you took the colors from that green painting and carried it down to the rug and other areas of the room. The S frame is splendid too!
  • MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited August 2010
    Another absolutely beautiful lot Anjubee. Definitely going in my favs! LOVE that bit of green you have used throughout. Also am completely drooling over your loft/office area. Also your sunken living room. Just GORGEOUS stuff.
  • kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited August 2010
    this looks really cool. i love the exterior. i just tried to do this cfe in game and i could not seem to get it, plus it was only like 4 minutes and i gave up :P lol. i like the green lights in the kitchen, its different. and i like the other rooms too. is there any cc in it? i might download it. going to rec.
  • tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited August 2010
    Ah, thank you very much. :)
    Since I'm here, I must tell you how much I love your Heather's Place lot. It's absolutely beautiful. The build, the decorating, the furnishing... it's all perfect. I kept meaning to reply but life got in the way at the most inconvenient moments and I never got round to it. Hence me writing this now. ;)
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited August 2010
    I put this in my fav's earlier this evening, as well as rec'd it. I was eating dinner at the time so I didn't reply, besides - what to say that hasn't been said?!
    I love the style of the house, I love the colors used in decorating. I seem to have a thing for that green lately. Beautiful work and very creative using a big S in the structure of the house. :D
  • socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited August 2010
    stunning, simply stunning. Very bright and "crisp" yet comfortable. Rec'd and added to favorites. Very effective use of CFE and raised ceiling. Your splashes of color on stark white impeccably used. Like tdewd, I have an aversion to moderns, but when done right you know it. This was beautiful.
    socalkdl
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi Anjubee
    This build has wonderful architecture.
    Love the clean crisp white though out with the splashes of colour. I especially like the lounge and kitchen design and the fresh green highlights. :D
    Off to rec. :thumbup:
  • YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited August 2010
    Awww...thanks for offering!! You are very sweet, but I will look through them...I would hate to take up your building time! The more time you have, the faster I get a new house for my simmies! LOL
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2010
    follyfoot: Thank you! I am so glad you like the lime green color splashes. I know some might find it too bright, so I used it in moderation to set off the whites. :)

socalkdl: Thank you, sir! I love all sorts of architecture, so I try to be versatile. I admire modern houses for its clean lines, but personally, I would prefer to live in more classical/comfortable type houses. The great thing about sims is that our simmies can't tell the difference between styles, so they are easy to build for. I've been admiring your work as well and you have some lovely houses! :)

Jessa_Drakkar: Thanks! I've had a thing for green lately too, but I think I need to stop using green so much. :D I've been meaning to comment on your thread where you showcase all your various modern starters for Ambitions, but I keep forgetting to! Those are all very lovely! I rec'd them already!

tdewd: Thank you again! I really enjoyed decorating Heather's Place. It came together really easy and I was proud of the result. I'm so happy you liked it so much. :)

kquinn1990: CFE is a big PITA. It does take a lot of getting used to, but once you have it down, you can create some great things. Keep at it! As for CC, I don't use any CC in anything I upload except for patterns. There are a couple of store items though, but just a few decorative pieces. I believe one of them is even a free download.

MeestorMark: MM! Always so nice to hear from you! And, wow, a fav! Thank you so much for your support! <3 When do I get to see something new from you???

Emilym3: Yay! I'm glad you noticed that. That green painting was my main inspiration when I went to decorate the house. So glad you noticed!

rossbobs: Thank you, rossbobs! You're so sweet! :)
  • camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2010
    Wonderful build! :) I have a couple modern builds that got about half done and I gave up on them because I'm just not much of a modern builder lol. But you did it very nicely. Will rec after I finish posting :)
    Xois5I.jpg
  • noah13noah13 Posts: 282
    edited August 2010
    You did an outstanding job Anju :!: :!: :!: and this modern home is by far the best one I've ever seen you are a really hard worker (DL and Rec.) :D P.S who's the guy in the bathtub?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited August 2010
    The 's' structure is gorgeous Juju! Interiors are so chic and stylish, I love the pop of that lime green throughout. The sunken/double height lounge is really stunning and so is that fab fab kitchen. Beautiful job with the clean and understated landscaping. What a coinkidink! I have an 's' modern in the works too, except my 's' isn't quite an 's' cuz the bottom part is missing, hehe. ROFL at tester J testing out the tub... I think he needs a shave and a hair cut after his bath... :P Off to download and rec!
  • KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited August 2010
    I was intrigued by the title of "S-frame," and seeing what you meant by it was a real treat! Very nice modern build :) The super-saturated colors scare me, but your use of intense green was very well done. Off to rec...
  • bradrigobradrigo Posts: 1,495 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Well, I thought I commented..
    Anyway here goes. Again! :)
    I love this, I love the way you've decorated the inside with different shades of green. Also, the outside is fabulous, especially the S-frame! I especially like the kitchen :)
    Rec'd, Faviourited and downloaded.
    many thanks for sharing this lot,
    take care!
  • AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Absolutely Flippin Gorgreous!!!! Love EVERYTHING about it :) The Sframe, the interiors are chic modern and desirable. Wants it in my faves!

I re'cd it immediately when I saw it on FB yesterday! :D<3
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited August 2010
    Great modern Juju! I think you did a fantastic job all around. I love the pops of green! I'm adding this on to my favs! A dl and rec. as well.
  • BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited August 2010
    So lovely, Anju! I love these loft styled houses and you've created the perfect cosmopolitan atmosphere with this one. I would love to live her and design houses myself!

Yay! Juju is back! It's good to see you back in action!