Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made a CAS screen!

911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 641 Member

So, I got back into the game after a 2 year absence and I decided to experiment and create some CAS screens. Well, I wanted to test them out, so I created some characters to go with them. Being a Francophile, I made some backgrounds of French cottages, using AI. So far, this is what I have made:

FRENCH-CHATTEAU-CAS-BACKGROUND.png

And I then created Leonard Faure (A distant cousin to the famous composer, Gabriel Faure, as in Faure's Requiem)

And then tonight, I made another one and created yet another character...l1df5jkc2mbp.png

FRENCH-CHATTEAU-CAS-BACKGROUND-2.png

With a little tweaking, he became my OTHER French sim, Gabriel Compere

Screenshot-2024-05-20-215821.png

Comments

• Options
    edited May 21
    This is Leonard Faure and the CAS background I made for Gabriel Compere

Screenshot-2024-05-20-220405.png
  • Options

Asa side note, CAS screens are probably one of the easiest mods that you can make for the Sims 4, IMHO
  • Options

I would love to share the files for these CAS screens, but I have never shared my mods before. How do I do it?
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,630 Member
    I just wanted to say that your CAS screens looks very nice! :smiley:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Goodywood wrote: »
    I just wanted to say that your CAS screens looks very nice! :smiley:

As Gabriel and Leonard (Natives of Marseille) would say, "Merci beau coup, mes ami!"!
  • Options
    cutesyjenncutesyjenn Posts: 17 Member
    Very cool @911TruthBear ! They all look great!
  • Options
    Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful comments and support! As a side note, I'd like to encourage anyone who wants to try modding for The Sims, making a CAS screen is probably one of the easiest projects that you can pick. And, no you don't need to use AI like I did, but I did ask the AI to draw it in the style of Sims 4, LOL! AI isn't for everyone, and I would add that you should put that in your description if you make a CAS screen for public download. Some people take offense to AI, so you need to let people know ahead of time that is what they are downloading.

The only other modding that I have done for Sims 4 is the polo shirt that my self-sim is wearing in my avatar. It is my high school mascot, "The Columbus Sailor"

Other than that, I am in the process of learning how to mod for the Resident Evil series, but I'll leave that discussion for another day! (and another forum, lol)