We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Horse Ranch Builds!

1235...Next

Comments

• ZiafarZiafar Posts: 672 Member
    @MDianaSims I love this!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,374 Member
    @MDianaSims how wonderfully creative. I do hope you'll share your challenge progress with us.
    #EA CreatorNetwork
    AHQ Champion
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,173 Member
    @maggiemae8135 Thanks, I hope you enjoy playing in it!
    @Ziafar Thank you :blush:
    @simgirl1010 I do plan to share it on my simblr, I might share some of that here. But the current state is not much improved from the original :joy: My sim sleeps in the stable attic and she got one stall ready for one horse, otherwise everything is still locked and there are still spiders everywhere.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    @MDianaSims can you post the link to your simblr? Thanks. 🙂
    #EA CreatorNetwork
    AHQ Champion
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,173 Member
    @simgirl1010 It's mdianasims.tumblr.com (it's also in my signature, but I can imagine you set those to invisible ;) ).

As for the ranch, this is how my Sim currently lives, it's not great, but it's better than that sleeping bag she had at first ;)
    941302fdded02107fbdfb42837bf15649eeb7743.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    edited November 2023
    @MDianaSims yes it's off. I find some of the larger images, especially for frequent posters, to be quite disruptive/distracting. 😄

Thanks for the link!

ETA: If it's not too much maybe you could just post a little notice in one of the 'What Happened In Your Game' threads when you have an update. 🙂
    #EA CreatorNetwork
    AHQ Champion
  • grnblzgrnblz Posts: 242 Member
    @MDianaSims I cannot do Simblr. Do you have this ranch on the gallery? I would love to download it. Been looking for something to give me a new way to play my sims and this would do very nicely. I would like it very much if you could put it on the gallery and send me a link to get it. Thanking you in advance.
    Your attitude will determine your altitude.
    [img][url="http://[/img]BwZZ1B7CIAAJ4mB.png
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 782 Member
    @grnblz I downloaded MDianaSims from the gallery. I used her id as typed here in search on the gallery and it was the first lot on her page. I too am looking forward to playing with this lot!
  • grnblzgrnblz Posts: 242 Member
    @maggiemae8135 thank you so much. I looked and looked yesterday but could not find it. I will try again now. Thank you so much.
    Your attitude will determine your altitude.
    [img][url="http://[/img]BwZZ1B7CIAAJ4mB.png