We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Horse Ranch Builds!

Comments

• DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,920 Member

I build the house, added some prairie grass, tore down the horse area and attached a new one to the house, and left the pond alone but added ducks, swans, fishing, turtle, fish lily, and lilies. Plants on lot are tomato, trash plant, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, potato, basil, lemon, apple, bird of paradise, and maybe some I'm forgetting. Play tested the lot.
    qQNyaC6.png
    ma2mO5O.png
    85PTNFY.png
    un1alxZ.png
    K9BPAxk.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I build the house, added some prairie grass, tore down the horse area and attached a new one to the house, and left the pond alone but added ducks, swans, fishing, turtle, fish lily, and lilies. Plants on lot are tomato, trash plant, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, potato, basil, lemon, apple, bird of paradise, and maybe some I'm forgetting. Play tested the lot.
    qQNyaC6.png
    ma2mO5O.png
    85PTNFY.png
    un1alxZ.png
    K9BPAxk.png

Oh your house looks so unique, I really like it! Is this 2 stories using a ladder or just one? I can't exactly tell xD

I really love small homes in TS, noticing that even now - I love the family a lot so idm playing on a large lot as the kids have room to ride around on their horses and bikes, have a treehouse, and dad is a rancher / gardener so he needs the outdoor space but 🐸🐸🐸🐸, it's so much easier to live in more confined spaces xD
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    qQNyaC6.png
    ma2mO5O.png
    85PTNFY.png
    un1alxZ.png
    K9BPAxk.png

Oh your house looks so unique, I really like it! Is this 2 stories using a ladder or just one? I can't exactly tell xD

I really love small homes in TS, noticing that even now - I love the family a lot so idm playing on a large lot as the kids have room to ride around on their horses and bikes, have a treehouse, and dad is a rancher / gardener so he needs the outdoor space but 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸, it's so much easier to live in more confined spaces xD

I used ladders to the basement and upstairs. It's a 64X64 tiny house with a lot of plants upstairs with the nectar maker and a fitness (workout) running thing. No bedroom and only room for 1 sim. I only play 1 sim at a time, any more stress me out.
  • MarjiaMarjia Posts: 363 Member

Beverly Woods - Starter Ranch (not uploaded yet due to issue with the gallery)
    F1p9_oZWwAA8Eti.jpg
    F1p-CcxWAAUKklQ.jpg

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,676 Member
    My work in progress, busy furnishing the inside of the house now. Been busy with this since the release so going on day three of building this farm :)

EtcmrtG.png

Ez5pnDD.png
    5RBhP2g.png

DKIkWSa.png

fNadfxI.png

7489pre.png

cb0rZVR.png

A5VF92M.png
    edited July 2023
    Hahaha just saw that I adjusted the wall height but forgot to adjust my beams as well LOL, will do that now hahahaha

edit to add, much better :D
    O0tUzNU.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 2,996 Member
    edited July 2023
    My playthrough sim's ranch. It's gone under severe renovations since I took these screenshots, but I still find the old looks charming.
    U0ouwTH.png

lOMF4gl.png

zCFQQYc.png
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,035 Member

Omg that is so incredible! However, I realized we still don't have tractors as gameplay objects, well I guess cars would need to happen first right? Hmm…we will see. Now if we may get a pack with cute pigs (hopefully regular sized too and minipigs?), geese, pet ducks and the return of the tractor and the Gardening station gameplay objects from The Sims 3 Store my farm dreams will be complete for Sims 4. However now with Horse Ranch, it already does feel a lot more complete than before, thanks to the ability to make nectar (cellar) farms and adding horses with animals and other features from Cottage Living and Eco Lifestyle. I love this game so much more now, and the paintable ceilings patch was also very good <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,563 Member
    edited July 2023
    I rarely build from zero. I more like to renovate.

Here I took the lovely parklot, slapped it to the big empty lot and heavily edited. All landscaping to do still.

KC2WyTu.png
    x6VAZcC.png
    PzlEKal.png

And I just love the log stuff we got, fits well to this Granite Falls rental too.
    1is7rgj.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I also made a Japanese style farmhouse (looks nothing like a real Japanese farmhouse :D ) and mixing it with the new pack stuff.
    7ysFENN.png
    S5q7Ln6.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,776 Member
    I put together a little place, the Horseshoe Eat N Go.
    CIh1v0nh.png
    DkpZfSvh.png
    qJNKCmvh.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Great builds!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,374 Member
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
    #EA CreatorNetwork
    AHQ Champion
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,483 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I'm the same, I'm always stuck if I start at ground zero but I love renovating.

Yours look great and the little granite falls shack is so cute.

I'm still setting up a new base save and have got about 4 worlds to finish plus the holiday ones. It's taking forever.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    edited July 2023
    Charming in Canary Ranch: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4A7912D331694F659F673E2C8E1E5511

h9s783hv4dgj.png
    petwfreyjeoe.png
    9t5sr9fnefvo.png
    z0u4iut5ktvj.png
    yzfsfltyvxxo.png
    ju1j9z086oir.png
    0rq5rwgt58e5.png

Interior pictures under spoiler!
    y111u4b9h3cc.png
    0skq5bkramfy.png
    acjif9pv967w.png
    g4wwmjm7dj9r.png
    c932phlxlacz.png
    katssuswdu15.png
    kt1xrpyqknxq.png
    bduo0ol3pmln.png
    pm1mw3nofy1p.png
    868dkd2zphsf.png
    57js237aefcg.png
    o0hrmfgvg7q3.png
    cdvs0pcv4k8w.png
    lfa0qyvb9aqz.png
    mic7ed3dqyr0.png
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,334 Member
    edited July 2023

I don't know how this is sensitive. Must be a glitch on Twitter.

64X64 tiny house on the 20X20 city lot.
    HOc7eVP.png
    AXaL0y9.png
    l46mVvu.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 2,996 Member
    edited July 2023
    I remodeled the house since this screencap, but I took inspiration from one of Ellupelluellu's build. I'm not nearly as good with terrain paint, though.

HMAYH2w.png
    The farm has five main areas: a field for the cow and llama; a field for crops; an area for chickens; and a barn that leads into a field where the horse and mini animals can play. These areas are big enough to let the animals roam, but there's still enough space around the property to place new items - like seating and tables for a party, or a treehouse.

I used pond effects to spread some bugs around the property. In the daytime, dragonflies and mosquitos fly around. But during the night, fireflies light up the land.
    feNtREa.png
    There's a pond on the edge of the property, by the chicken coop.

wOWtAcN.png
    The farm is small, only having two beds for all of the animals. But there's plenty of room to expand if we get more horses.

bIhTQ6q.png
    I put a hose and drain next to the water trough.

DNjbYlJ.png
    I'm still working on the inside of the house, but there's always going to be a trophy wall.

EDIT: Updated pictures
    LoXe7NR.png
    I removed the wrap-around porch I didn't use, and made the house brick.

ZAnPME9.png
    And I added spandrels and columns to the barn stalls.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I have been building and play testing on the 50x50 lot.

0zOMzWE.png
    SsksICo.png
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,035 Member
    edited July 2023
    I have been working on many hours on this ranch house lot, it has a huge nectar cellar, Cottage Living animals and gardening patches, and so much more. :lol:

QaZiN57.png

SYWgQnn.png

ZakU569.png

nHmuQV0.png

b6eDbNF.png

8F57eHM.png

ZnamjrY.png

1C93bSm.png

xNILonZ.png

5nsvgP9.png

Edit: not to be a downer or a complainer but why is sharing Sims 4 photos still so difficult on this forum? I cannot directly send them here from my Sims 4 folder. Such a shame as this is the number one reason I pretty much never share any cool photos of my Sims gameplay here, waiting for this to be changed. As an Autistic/ADHD person with OCD, this triggers my anxiety, always having frustration over complicated things. I want to be part of the fun of sharing my new builds in Sims 4 here :disappointed:

Update: Now I succeeded yay! <3
    Post edited by ULIBABA66 on
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,563 Member
    Edited that stable lot I posted earlier a bit today.
    uC6raX8.png
    o596Zgo.png
    Q0mrAst.png

Still lots to do.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,483 Member
    Wow, that's amazing @Ellupelluellu - puts mine to shame haha.

I built this Lot I believe in 2021 or a little earlier, it is a re-creation of the Sims 3 Little River House. I went in and updated parts of it with the HR stuff, it costs about 74K though so my sims can't afford it yet.

07-25-23_8-40-12-PM.png?rlkey=tusr0ao758gfiwqfoilfy7zrz&dl=0