Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What packs do you currently own?

ยซ13456
For expansion packs, I own Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living. Total Count: 10

For game packs, I own Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille. Total Count: 4

For stuff packs, I own Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Kids Room, Laundry Day, Tiny Living. Total Count: 6

For kits, I own Bust the Dust, Fashion Street, Desert Luxe. Total Count: 3

I also have the Free Holiday Stuff pack.

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    All & everything.
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    All of them.
  • Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    All except the Fashion Street Kit
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    13 Expansion Packs
    13 Gameplay Packs
    18 Stuff Packs
    Most of the Kits

Iโ€™ll never own Bust the Dust: yuck ๐Ÿคฎ
    I wonโ€™t own Clutter Room: useless ๐Ÿ˜ด
    Iโ€™m vetoing Basement: no actual heartshape bed ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    The whole kit and caboodle. :)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Everything minus the newest kits.
    i7-13700K โ€ข 16GB โ€ข RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I think it's easier for me to say what I don't have, lol. Except for Kits, I only have a few.

EPs: I don't own High School or Growing Together.

GPs: I don't own Parenthood, Dream Decorator, or Wedding Stories.

SPs: I own all of them.

Kits: I own Throwback, Country Kitchen, Fashion Street, Incheon, Courtyard Oasis and Bloomin Rooms.

I'm pretty sure that at some point I'll pick up one or two once I've updated my game, somewhere down the line. I'd like to check out Growing Together.
    #Team Occult
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Packs of all types - everything except Dream Home Decorator and Tiny Living.

Kits - I only have the free desert one and the kids backyard one. I will probably buy the greenhouse one but haven't yet.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    Everything.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited June 2023
    I have all EP and all GP except Batuu
    Batuu I just don't have because I've yet to even watch Star Wars
    so I don't feel like adding whole Star Wars pack in my game when idk what its about
    maybe one day when I do actually watch Star Wars but that could be decades away

I find the rest is easier in pictures
    SP I have:
    CBbMJ7I.png
    SP I don't have would make shorter list:
    Y6YYGTy.png

Not sure what is next on buy list
    but I'm pretty sure its not Luxury Party or Cool Kitchen maybe not Perfect Patio either
    because I don't think I'm paying 10 just to take off roof from my hot tub
    still waiting for that 50% off...
    Kits I have:
    okygmc0.png
    there is some more kits I would love to have
    but also they release so many kits
    that I think I have to be tad picky about them
    also the themes have been so much realism so little occult
    that I've found them somewhat easier to resist
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    All packs except Journey to Batuu
    From kits: Blooming Rooms + Little Campers + Desert Luxe
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited June 2023
    EP: All except Growing Together
    GP: All except Star Wars: Journey to Batuu
    SP: All except Toddler Stuff

The only one of those that I'm still interested in getting someday is Growing Together, but it will have to be very cheap. I'm not paying 40 โ‚ฌ for Base Game 2.0.

As for kits, I own: Courtyard Oasis, Fashion Street, Modern Menswear, Litte Campers, First Fits, Desert Luxe, and Simtimates.
    I'm actually surprised it's that many, given that kits don't usually interest me, but in two cases, I only got them because they were free. If I could give one back, it would be Courtyard Oasis; I only used it for one house of one family that I never even play. As for the rest of the kits, I might still get Moonlight Chic and Book Nook eventually.
  • Lixy_170Lixy_170 Posts: 94 Member
    I have all expansion packs, all game packs, all stuff pack! but only some kits because I don't really like all of them or some are not my style, for example, I don't like cleaning so I would never buy "Bust the dust" even if they give me all the money in the world!!! :D
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    edited June 2023
    Most EPs and a few GPs. A couple SPs but max 1 kit. I keep messing up with what sort of pack the titles are. I do not own Growing Together, Magic pack, Werewolves, Battuu. Think I will soon get the Book Nook kit. My computer is lagging, and I am on Win8.1 so I will probably be very picky regarding future packs as my one save is massive after all these years.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 711 Member
    Everything except Bust the Dust.
  • mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
    I own every pack except for Paranormal Stuff and Menswear Kit.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    Everything to date
  • EleriEleri Posts: 545 Member
    edited June 2023
    Here's the list of packs I don't own, sorted according to why I don't own them:

-Maybe Someday-These are packs I might actually buy down the road. Some of them are relatively new packs that I haven't made up my mind about. Some of these are older packs that have some interesting features, but nothing to get me excited. I might still get them at some point if I feel like I could use some new content to perk up my game and there's nothing more interesting available.
    -You Lost Me at Hello-These are packs that just don't fit my style. They might be really well made packs, which other players would enjoy, but I knew from the start that they weren't for me.
    -Bad Buzz-These are packs I was initially intrigued about, but the reviews and let's plays turned me off.
    I-Don-t-Have-This.png
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

I own all except the following:

Werewolves GP - might buy at 50% off but it would be for the world only. I don't like any of the Build/Buy, CAS, or gameplay.
    Paranormal SP - don't like the Build/Buy, CAS, or gameplay.
    Carnaval Streetwear Kit - there's only 1 shirt that I don't have a CC equivalent of. Might buy it on sale so I can get rid of some CC.
    First Fits Kit - clothes are boring colors, but the items seem nice. I just don't play children regularly. Don't use the kid stuff I already have.
    Pastel Pop Kit - Hate it.
    Everday Clutter Kit - I don't use clutter.
    Bathroom Clutter Kit - See above. Although the rugs and decals are cute. Might get it if it ever dropped in price.
    Basement Treasures Kit - Somebody else's treasure for sure.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I own all the EPs, GPs, and SPs. I own like 8 kits.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,031 Member
    EP: Everything but Ecoliving, Get famous and Cottage Living
    GP: All but Batuu and the occult ones
    SP: Perfect patio, cool kitchen stuff, movie hang-out, romantic garden, kids room, backyard, vintage glamour, toddler, laundry, moschino, tiny, knitting
    kits: booknook, basement, greenhouse, simtimates, clutter, desert, little campers, moonlight, fashion street, courtyard oasis, industrial loft

The one I will never ever in a million years buy is the Batuu one.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    I only own:

EP: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, and Seasons

GP: Spa Day and Jungle Adventure

SP: Perfect Patio and Luxury Party

Kits: Desert Luxe and Fashion Street.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Everything minus every kit and that Star Wars pack. I refuse to ever own them.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited June 2023
    Most of them .... All of sims 4, all of sims 3, all of sims 2, all of the original sims and two of the Medievals :)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I have all expansions, gamepacks, and stuff packs.

Kits I have are very few.
    WbUrFQm.png