We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Screenshot Thread: Greenhouse Haven and Basement Treasures.

2...Next

Comments

• SophianneSophianne Posts: 1 New Member
    We really need to be able to see the item descriptions on the purchase pages. I bought the Basement Treasures Kit specifically for the console TV. Since the thumbnail is next to the other TV in the ad, it didn't occur to me that this would be a surface and not a functional TV. It's only $5, but I'm disappointed. Back to trying to combine TVs with accent tables....
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,352 Member
    Sophianne wrote: »
    We really need to be able to see the item descriptions on the purchase pages. I bought the Basement Treasures Kit specifically for the console TV. Since the thumbnail is next to the other TV in the ad, it didn't occur to me that this would be a surface and not a functional TV. It's only $5, but I'm disappointed. Back to trying to combine TVs with accent tables....

@Sophianne I agree. Please check here on the forum before you purchase your next pack. There are usually reviews and descriptions of the pack items. 🙂
    #EA CreatorNetwork
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,291 Member
    edited May 2023
    I may be a bit late to the party but I just got the greenhouse kit. I Built my first greenhouse. My sims had a sheltered garden under a roof which was ok for me but the new greenhouse looks better.

Before:
    q3WVgWn.png

After:
    B9hMsM7.png
    ORPYHpf.png

I also very much enjoy this build by simproved. After being disappointed by a non accessible arboretum in realm of magic and in growing together, my sims can now finally visit one.
    GcLOAKZ.png

And walk inside!
    X0X1NpN.png
    Or have a tea while enjoying the view
    PZjis7w.png
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 671 Member
    Wow that is a lovely build. I am impressed!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,773 Member
    fHLeyqe.png
    I'd like to say she was admiring the mirror. o:)
    ejGVpfB.png
    The static effect is actually kind of cool I didn't have a tv like this but my grandma had one and as much of a pain as it was if you could see your show you were gonna use it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,333 Member
    edited May 2023
    Deleted