Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is the next patch?

manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
Hi all! Does anybody know when the next patch is coming roughly? I can't remember what time of the month they drop. Thanks!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Hi all! Does anybody know when the next patch is coming roughly? I can't remember what time of the month they drop. Thanks!

Probably at the end of April.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    @alanmichael1 Thanks for letting me know. :)
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    I am hoping soon ever séance the infants update my game has a really wicked bug witch the sims it's so bad I can't play the game
  • RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    I’m also hoping soon because the update and Growing Together have a bunch of bugs I’d like to see fixed as soon as possible. Without the bugs, I’d love Growing Together, but as of right now, it’s really annoying to play around the glitches.
    , but as of right now, it’s really annoying to play around the glitches I agree hope it is this Tuesday because as I said the game is unplayable for me
  • RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    gamercat wrote: »
    , but as of right now, it’s really annoying to play around the glitches I agree hope it is this Tuesday because as I said the game is unplayable for me

While I too hope it’ll be this Tuesday, I don’t think the bugs will be patched that quickly. Patch day seems more so to be once a month, usually on the third Tuesday of that month or something. So for now, it looks like we’re going to have to wait about a month to see these glitches get fixed.

edited March 2023
    I know it might tack time I am just wishing I really want to play witch growing together and what is it they say there is always hope
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    gamercat wrote: »
    I am hoping soon ever séance the infants update my game has a really wicked bug witch the sims it's so bad I can't play the game
    I’m also hoping soon because the update and Growing Together have a bunch of bugs I’d like to see fixed as soon as possible. Without the bugs, I’d love Growing Together, but as of right now, it’s really annoying to play around the glitches.

Out of curiosity, what sort of bugs and glitches are y’all experiencing that’s making the game unplayable in its current state?

After removing a couple rogue mods that were making certain interactions not work, Sims t-pose, and infants stretch, the game has been working fine on my end.
    they keep getting skills I didn't tell them to and just so you know I have no mods
    I reported it to ea. help so hopefully it will be fixed soon
    edited March 2023
    I am hopeing the skill bug will be fixed today it's Tuesday and usually bugs are fixed Tuesday and Thursday's
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I hope the next patch updates will have cars burglars and burglar alarms