Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge with the Update

Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
Does the challenge need/have an updated version for the infants update today?? thinking of starting the challenge to celebrate :)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    edited March 2023
    I'm waiting on one too. Hopefully soon. Maybe after Growing Together comes out?
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• angelbearangelbear Posts: 151 Member
    Probably after growing together comes out. My main concern is whether it will be possible with a single sim now. That could be a lot of infants with various needs to take care of. Some of the seven infant challenges game changers did look intense unless we get criteria to age up infants early, like after they have reached certain milestones; if we kept them all five days, you are guaranteed to have at least 2 or 3 infants on top of toddlers at any given time.
  • angelbearangelbear Posts: 151 Member
    Though I am actually playing around doing this and either saying I need to get them to be able to sit up and crawl because base game infants can do that and/or discover 3 foods they like or dislike. Maybe. For fun. It is either that or unlock all milestones, and not really sure what they are or how many off the top of my head. So trying to think of what base game infants can do.

I also think for people that do not have the pack, maybe can aga up newborns right a way and play with infants until their birthday, might be a fair trade off.